Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki: Iraq today has full sovereignty

k98nights

How many dinar do you think a person should own to be able to say...take this job and shove it???

Not really sure how to answer that one ..... Even if it's a pretty low RV and I pay off my debts and house, I would quit my present job and look for something new to do. I think the answer to your question would depend the individual and their needs :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Everything sounds GREAT, but let's not forget this is Iraqi and words don't mean nothing.

Bring home our TROOPS......Go RV

that is exactly why it has always my opinion..........we will see the RV before or the same time the release of Chapter 7......jmo..........GO DINAR

• Upvote 2

If that don't say it all..... I don't know what does! wink.gif

Thanks for the post K98... looks good to me!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Bring it home boyz... bring it home! biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Roda, Adam said two things left, and one was chap 7, so only HCL remains, and this is waiting for vote, soooo, what is your thought on this ?

• Upvote 2

How many dinar do you think a person should own to be able to say...take this job and shove it???

you dont need dinar to do that..........just some balls..........."HEY JACKWAGON"........."TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT..........I AINT WORKING HERE NO MORE"........then go find something you love to do...........GO DINAR

• Upvote 3

Although this is very good news, please remember that we still have to have the official UN meeting in December to officially vote Iraq out of Chapter 7. It doesn't happen just because the USA supports it, it happens when the official UN vote is in. There is supposedly a UN meeting scheduled in December, but the schedule isn't out yet.

• Upvote 3

The master plan is still rolling out... Article links not listed... but most of you have read or heard this information just within the last 4 months.

• Vietnamese article announced they will Rv the Dong within the next 4 months (that was August timeframe)
  • China agreed they will consider revaluing their currency (some push by the President and Treasury secretary, Geithner)
  • Banks informing staff on how to accept foreign currencies (NOT how to cash-in per se)
  • Currencies on hold with bank institutions at a rate of zero (almost 2 weeks now)
  • China began trading on the Australian market Monday the 28th
  • Euro zone unusual activity
  • Federal Bank reserves believed to have been strengthened
  • World Banks/Countries agreeing to a plan to support each other with transfers of money if and when needed
  • Iraq must be sovereign country

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Release of Chapter 7 (perhaps pending)

Rates reset (pending)

Could be other outstanding milestones (we'll have to wait)

Dates from Adam are still in play.

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 4

Although this is very good news, please remember that we still have to have the official UN meeting in December to officially vote Iraq out of Chapter 7. It doesn't happen just because the USA supports it, it happens when the official UN vote is in. There is supposedly a UN meeting scheduled in December, but the schedule isn't out yet.

yes there was an article out a couple of days ago that said they needed to have that done by the end of the year.............GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

Great post k98nights! Does this mean they are fully out of Chapter 7?

No, not unless they have complied with reparations with Kuwait. That is the issue hanging us up on Chapter 7. Maliki is off to Kuwait next week, probably a PR photo op, so the reparations and agreements are probably complete IMHO, just not announced. Maliki would not be going to Kuwait into negotiations, no head of state would. The agreements are done ahead of time, otherwise the head of state would not go. You would not go if you had the possibility of failing. But this is Iraq, and we know they love to fight and posture.

In the overall picture, I do not think the Kuwait obligations are complicated or demand too much. It is ego and posturing that is holding them back. Iraq owes Kuwait 18 billion, archives that were stolen, and bodies lost during the war.

I posted in News yesterday, an article about what Chapter 7 is and why Kuwait is holding Iraq in it, if interested. There is no date or rate in it, but some may enjoy it.

Tony , I can't wait until I can sing Take this job and shove it :lol::lol:

Shelley, still waiting on that pink party hat? I haven't forgotten.

If I'm not mistaken, there'll be quite a few of us singing that tune. :lol:

Yes, and the Fat Lady is warming up. She is gargling in the back room.

that is exactly why it has always my opinion..........we will see the RV before or the same time the release of Chapter 7......jmo..........GO DINAR

Maliki goes to Kuwait next week to discuss Chapter 7. IMHO. It is done. B)

• Upvote 5

Roda, Adam said two things left, and one was chap 7, so only HCL remains, and this is waiting for vote, soooo, what is your thought on this ?

They have already signed a big oil contract, and are meeting or will be meeting (saw something on that) soon on the HCL... it appears like it is all coming down to the wire simultaneously.... and it looks like it's time to change my diaper!!!! wink.giflaugh.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 6

No, not unless they have complied with reparations with Kuwait. That is the issue hanging us up on Chapter 7. Maliki is off to Kuwait next week, probably a PR photo op, so the reparations and agreements are probably complete IMHO, just not announced. Maliki would not be going to Kuwait into negotiations, no head of state would. The agreements are done ahead of time, otherwise the head of state would not go. You would not go if you had the possibility of failing. But this is Iraq, and we know they love to fight and posture.

In the overall picture, I do not think the Kuwait obligations are complicated or demand too much. It is ego and posturing that is holding them back. Iraq owes Kuwait 18 billion, archives that were stolen, and bodies lost during the war.

I posted in News yesterday, an article about what Chapter 7 is and why Kuwait is holding Iraq in it, if interested. There is no date or rate in it, but some may enjoy it.

Shelley, still waiting on that pink party hat? I haven't forgotten.

Hey Carrello, hang on to my party hat for me ... you'll know when we need them :D I'm off to work now have a great day !!!!!!

Yes, and the Fat Lady is warming up. She is gargling in the back room.

Maliki goes to Kuwait next week to discuss Chapter 7. IMHO. It is done. B)