Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOI on vacation again?

iqdheadlines

I thought I saw an article yesterday stating that the GOI is on vacation until the 11th of December this month, is this true or not?:unsure:

I find it hard to believe because they just had a 40 day vacation and after returning to work for just one week they now want another vacation.........no wonder things take so long to get done!

I thought I saw an article yesterday stating that the GOI is on vacation until the 11th of December this month, is this true or not?:unsure:

I find it hard to believe because they just had a 40 day vacation and after returning to work for just one week they now want another vacation.........no wonder things take so long to get done!

I think it was a bad translation.

I'm under the impression that the goi takes a 30 day vacation at least once a month... I have nothing but contempt for their vacations... who could survive with as many vacations as those @ss clowns take.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 2

they'll be back January 15th.

I'm under the impression that the goi takes a 30 day vacation at least once a month... I have nothing but contempt for their vacations... who could survive with as many vacations as those *ss clowns take.

"30 day vacation once a month" :lol: too funny.

I'm under the impression that the goi takes a 30 day vacation at least once a month... I have nothing but contempt for their vacations... who could survive with as many vacations as those @ss clowns take.

THIS IS TRUE!!!! THEY ARE A UNIONIZED SHOP!!! THEY ARE AMALGAMATED LOCAL 66 CAMEL AND SAND DUNE EMPLOYEES UNION!!! They are afflicated with AFI/CIO... Arab Farting Institutes/ Clean it out. It truely is a great union...just like cranster said..they get a 30 day vaction at least once a month and also get 6 hour lunch brake + 6 hour prayer brake + 6 hour camel care break+ 6hour nap break!!! The unions fought long and hard for this.........they claimed that with the extreme weather there, these vactions and breaks would be need inorder for the GOI to perform to its expected status!!!!

Don't forget, even if they're on vacation 30 days a month, bills still get passed in the back room, it seems more got done when they were away during Ramadan.

Agree. Did you happen to see the report that Scooter put on this? The number of laws the GOI passed in one year was staggering. Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do.