Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Latest from Stevei

seetrader1

'Greetings don't promote other sites Members. On behalf of Ray and his family, my wife and I, we all wish you a very safe upcoming Christmas Holiday.

Due to past posts I realize that this will be all over the internet in every dinar forum that exists, Ray and I have elected to keep this very generic. Believe me, Ray and I are sick of the morons asking for a link for this information. As you are aware, this information is coming from our contacts that have relatives that live in various parts of Iraq and are very interested in what is going on and they are keeping up on the current events.

Have at it BBALS on DV. Go make yourself look like an idiot that you are! Seems you quite enjoy and get a thrill by taking it there and watching Ray and I get bashed. Can you find it in your heart just once to leave our information here?

There are some very interesting events happening as we speak. My partner is trying to confirm one of them. What I am trying to confirm is that the Minister of Security position has been cancelled, thus leaving two major positions. According to Ray and my sources, the Minister if Interior is a done deal and now so is the Minister of Defense. This news is huge.

I will post an update to this post once my partner gets back to me about this. Now for the information Ray's contacts have, I can (from my partner in Iraq) confirm that companies are being trained on how to handle new and current contracts with a new exchange rate. My opinion is why are they teaching us how to handle a new rate if something is not about to happen fairly quickly.

Here is what Ray sent to me today. We have been talking almost daily about our information and we both feel we are very close.

Steve,

Here is a small update that I got from one of my contacts just this morning that I found very interesting. He told me that several Iraqi companies have been having meetings with various government officials and are being told how to handle their contracts with other companies and the government after the dinar revalues. They are being instructed on everything that will take place when the revalue happens.

He also told me that Maliki picked a Defense Minister last night that he is very happy with. He told me that it will probably be a couple of days before they know if this candidate is the one. He also said that an Interior Minister was picked and that everyone is happy with this choice and there should be no problem with his appointment. I asked him about the Security Minister and he told me he thought that position was cancelled. I asked him to try and get verification for sure. He was pretty adamant that it was cancelled but said he would verify it. So not totally sure on that position.

He said the people over there feel the RV will happen by Jan 1, if not sooner. They say there is a lot of things going on over there and everyone is getting very excited. I told him we are too. Hope to hear more later and will keep you informed. Take care of your foot and will talk to you later.

Blessings,

Ray

Well, this is all we can provide to you so let the bashers on DV begin like they normally do because all of the non paying customers are complainers anyway. Why they bother to open their mouth to be negative is way beyond me.

Please just live each day to its fullest and let this happen. My wife and I pray for each and every one of you members daily asking that you all can stay strong as this very complex investment comes to an end blessing us way beyond our imaginations.

Merry Christmas to all.

Blessings from your family to yours,

Steve & Marion"

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

soooooo seetrader1 is bigballs??? hehhehe just kidding ,,, good news hoping this is finished ,,,can only hope they have been snowjobbing us about all the crazy numbers and bills {g,o,i,} ------- just push it out into light with a .50 rate ;)

His greeting should read like this.....

"Greetings don't promote other sites Members. On behalf of Ray and his family, my wife and I, we all wish you a very safe upcoming Christmas Holiday.".....

I don't know how that 'DON'T PROMOTE OTHER SITES' got in there on my copy and paste.

His greeting should read like this.....

"Greetings don't promote other sites Members. On behalf of Ray and his family, my wife and I, we all wish you a very safe upcoming Christmas Holiday.".....

I don't know how that 'DON'T PROMOTE OTHER SITES' got in there on my copy and paste.

Things are looking really positive now.

And Steve is right, there are a few here who bash every prediction.

I think why the "don't promote other sites" showed up,

is possibly the web address follows with the cut and paste,

and DV is set up to automatically block those web addresses.

IDK, I could be wrong.

Anyway, thanks for the post.

Hi Steve, I know you are reading this ,or one of your sheeple-like spies.......IMO, I asuggest that you should get back on your meds, for your disorder

It's non-productive comments like these that have driven away productive members. <_<

If you don't agree or don't belive them or thier "contacts" information,

simply state your point why.

Making an attack at someone personally is not neccessary to get your point across,

and very imature.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 2

Excellent post Steve, I just spoke to someone this morning who still has alot of friends in Iraq. He says something is going on.

Hopefully our wait has come to an end GO RV>>>>>>>> AND STEVE THE HELL WITH THE BASHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you elaborate a little on who these folks are and what they're seeing/hearing, etc.? I've been in this much longer than my "status" here on DV indicates and I'm ready to use my dinar as wrapping paper for Christmas gifts!

Thanks!

SSI

• Upvote 1

Can you elaborate a little on who these folks are and what they're seeing/hearing, etc.? I've been in this much longer than my "status" here on DV indicates and I'm ready to use my dinar as wrapping paper for Christmas gifts!

Thanks!

SSI

I would gladly pay for shipping for one of those pretty Christmas gifts. :lol:

Go RV

• Upvote 5

steve is a jerk and i don't want his info anymore.

too many false predictions before he knew better, and had to say the new denoms had to be out first.

too many "moron" insults, too many temper tantrums. how do they take him seriously?

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

too many false predictions before he knew better, and had to say the new denoms had to be out first.

too many "moron" insults, too many temper tantrums. how do they take him seriously?

Your logic alludes me. Steve did not post this info on DV and asked that it not be so. Don't you think your anger is directed at the wrong people, namely the one's who bring it here?

Indy

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The following sentence caught my eye:

Well, this is all we can provide to you so let the bashers on DV begin like they normally do because all of the non paying customers are complainers anyway.

Read more:

1. Why does he care what happens on this site? He had his chance to be a part of this forum.

2. Not all non paying "customers" are complainers. Myabe if he wouldn't insult people there wouldn't be such a backlash.

Edited by WorkerBee
  • Upvote 5

While I agree with you (WHO in their right mind says "Merry Christmas" or the like and in the next breath calls people idiots) Let's not lower ourselves to his level. You are OBVIOUSLY an intelligent individual since you are on THE site. ;):D

• Upvote 1