Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 11/30/11

kcw

I'm confused here. The first question asked of Adam after the chat was this, followed by his response. Look at the statement in BOLD. Isn't this excatly what we don't want to happen?

[kcw] Blessed4ever OK.. I'll go first! Hi Adam, What do you make of the claims of the RV being announced in Iraq on Fri? Do you think there is ANY substancial truth to this? How are we looking for this/next week? Whats left at this point (just the published announcements in the gazette??) and what do your contacts say?

[Adam Montana] Good question. When the currency revaluates it will be announced within 24 hours, if not immediately

[Adam Montana] look at this logically. We have a group of people making the decision to dramatically change the rate of the dinar, increasing wealth for the entire population of Iraq, and also many others around the world

[Adam Montana] there is NO WAY that they could keep that under wraps for an entire week, or even 48 hours

[Adam Montana] one or two of them would tell a brother or a cousin to go buy NOW NOW NOW, word would get out, and there would be chaos

[Adam Montana] there's just no way to keep something like that a secret

[Adam Montana] the date it is voted on will be the date it is announced.

[Adam Montana] on that same note, I am betting that shortly after that, a second announcement will be made

[Adam Montana] requiring all large notes to be cashed in to make way for the new notes

[Adam Montana] RV, then RD, in other words

[Adam Montana] to answer the other part of your question - check my opening statements. I see this as 99% ready, now they vote and publish it in the gazette and off we go!

[Adam Montana] next please

Read more:

I'm confused here. The first question asked of Adam after the chat was this, followed by his response. Look at the statement in BOLD. Isn't this excatly what we don't want to happen?

[kcw] Blessed4ever OK.. I'll go first! Hi Adam, What do you make of the claims of the RV being announced in Iraq on Fri? Do you think there is ANY substancial truth to this? How are we looking for this/next week? Whats left at this point (just the published announcements in the gazette??) and what do your contacts say?

[Adam Montana] Good question. When the currency revaluates it will be announced within 24 hours, if not immediately

[Adam Montana] look at this logically. We have a group of people making the decision to dramatically change the rate of the dinar, increasing wealth for the entire population of Iraq, and also many others around the world

[Adam Montana] there is NO WAY that they could keep that under wraps for an entire week, or even 48 hours

[Adam Montana] one or two of them would tell a brother or a cousin to go buy NOW NOW NOW, word would get out, and there would be chaos

[Adam Montana] on that same note, I am betting that shortly after that, a second announcement will be made

[Adam Montana] requiring all large notes to be cashed in to make way for the new notes

[Adam Montana] to answer the other part of your question - check my opening statements. I see this as 99% ready, now they vote and publish it in the gazette and off we go!

Dinarchitown, not sure what your concerns are but as long as the RV happens we don't care if an RD happens afterward.

Todays Chat info was encouraging & has Re-newed my Hope that the RV will happen soon. We buried Kirk today, We so hoped he would be able to be here for the RV & enjoy spending the money on his ffamily. Too sad...such a good man. 20 year Vet. RIP Kirk

Checysmemaw, sorry to hear about the passing of your loved one. My the Lord strengthen you in your loss and may His presence and grace be with you in this time in a special way.

GP

• Upvote 2

As usual, thanks for your informative, reasonable and highly believable chat. My VIP renewal was due tomorrow, so as soon as you guys process my order, I will be officially PLATINUM VIP...Thanks for the discount, think I will buy a few more Dinar.

As I sometimes like to do, I have taken a few of your comments and preemptively interpreted them for you as they will be perceived by rival sights that love you so much.

Guru Adam's latest:

Rv any minute, will show in Wisconsin first, $3.00 rate, says he loves having Okie's chats on DV site. :D :D :D :D

Thanks again, Adam.....And may all of your chestnuts be roasting over an open fire on a Belize beach on Christmas Day.

funny..love it

Todays Chat info was encouraging & has Re-newed my Hope that the RV will happen soon. We buried Kirk today, We so hoped he would be able to be here for the RV & enjoy spending the money on his ffamily. Too sad...such a good man. 20 year Vet. RIP Kirk

very sorry for your loss

• Upvote 1

Will be praying for you in your loss. Thank you for your insights Adam. You are a blessing.

• Upvote 1

I am very sorry for your loss!

But be sure that He will be watching the enjoyment of his family after Rv !

Just think that he will be there with all of you to celebrate!

At least is how I keep my loss ones in my mind and in my heart.

And you have a huge family and friends here at DV to celebrate after RV and Kirk will be in ours heart too!

So sorry for your loss. I can feel your pain. My husband lost his Mother on Nov. 7 and it has been difficult for us also.

Adam Montana] Morning all! I'm going to do the weekly chat now,

[Adam Montana] hope you all had a great holiday! Mine was perfect - lots of tryptophan, family, and a Packer win to top it off

[Adam Montana] sorry to all the Lions fans out there

[Adam Montana] ok, on to the important stuff

[Adam Montana] most notable is the announcement to discuss the HCL - this is happening NOW

[Adam Montana] we know the law is already drafted and they are voting on draft laws on Thursdays

[Adam Montana] (as of two weeks ago)

[Adam Montana] so if the discussions are successful, it should be as simple as voting it in, then publishing it in the Gazzette.

[Adam Montana] of course, we know nothing in any government is simple

[Adam Montana] regardless - that's where we are

[Adam Montana] it's almost mind-boggling how few things are left to be done before Iraq is fully positioned to change their currency

[Adam Montana] I want to give a few notes here

[Adam Montana] first - December 15 and Jan 1 are big days for Iraq

[Adam Montana] you're going to hear from a lot of the "guru's" that they HAVE to do XXXX by December 15 or they are REQUIRED to change the currency by Jan 1

[Adam Montana] it happens every year

[Adam Montana] please, my friends - don't buy into it

[Adam Montana] they don't HAVE to do anything by any date

[Adam Montana] it makes SENSE for them to act quickly, especially now that so little needs to be done and they are in such a RIPE position, but there is NO MANDATORY RV date

[Adam Montana] it could technically be delayed for years

[Adam Montana] with that said, I still don't think it will

[Adam Montana] in the past, I have always had several things to point at and say "This" is why the RV is a ways out yet

[Adam Montana] I don't have that anymore... all "Those" things are pretty much done and it could literally be any day

[Adam Montana] just don't buy into the notion that it "MUST" happen by any certain date. Those rumors are untrue

[Adam Montana] ok, I know that was a little bittersweet - take it for what it is

[Adam Montana] kcw, got some questions for me from the members?

Read More Link on Right

[kcw] pattyangel Hello Adam, just wondering if and when the RV happens, is there by any chance that the DINARVETS.COM site will crash? I know everyone is going to be logging on for an assortment of information. If so, what is your back up plan to stay in touch with your members? And is there anything on our end we could do, to make this transition run smoothly.

[Adam Montana] It may crash, but it takes less than 7 minutes for the backup server to kick in

[Adam Montana] so, YES it will be madness - but I have it under control

[Adam Montana]

[kcw] redsand Hey Adam, Is it true that the RV will happen in Wisconsin first to help pay for Aaron Rodgers impending new contract? Inquiring minds need to know

[Adam Montana]

[kcw] Sage449 Talk about the benefit of the OSI, give directions again to how to access the application etc. as I think this is very near and for some that hold a great deal of dinar, may be a tax necessity (protection) from tax overload and taking all funds away.

[Adam Montana] people... have any of you ever researched our tax rate history?

[Adam Montana] we're at a low tax rate point right now

[Adam Montana] they are trying to do away with capital gains taxes

[Adam Montana] our government is STILL spending it's way into financial ruin

[Adam Montana] our President is making NO progress in getting us out of this hole

[Adam Montana] and when push comes to shove, when they need more money - they will TAKE it

[Adam Montana] next please?

[Adam Montana] I'm strong on .10 to $1

[Adam Montana] I've gone over this a few times, and I even posted a long article explaining it on my blog

[Adam Montana] but to summarize - let's assume Iraq can sustain a $3 rate

[Adam Montana] they could come out at $3 and call it a day

[Adam Montana] but smart business people make money while they are making money

[Adam Montana] so it's in Iraq's interest to come out at .10, and place a large spread on the currency transactions through the CBI

[Adam Montana] since EVERYONE must sell to the CBI, EVERYONE will pay the spread set BY the CBI

[Adam Montana] (I know, some of you may sell to your local bank... that local bank then sells to the CBI... so the fees get passed to you, even if there is no extra spread charged by your local bank.)

[Adam Montana] there WILL be a spread, no matter what any banker or dealer tells you

[Adam Montana] so Iraq comes out at a dime, then charges a 25% spread

[Adam Montana] not everyone will cash in - but a lot will. And Iraq will profit

[Adam Montana] next they raise it to .20

[Adam Montana] more people cash in, Iraq makes more money on the transactions

[Adam Montana] people are still reinvesting at this point, so cash flow is not a problem

[Adam Montana] That's it in a nutshell, hope it helps

[kcw] Paitin I realize that we are all speculating and trying our best to be as logical as possible. (Though, if you can get me that dance with George Clooney I'd be willing to lose my head) That said, I wonder what would happen to iraq if the RV at .10 and the fat cats like Goldman Sacs and others like them bought out the majority of IQD. Wouldn't that be worse than cashing in a relatively smaller number of dinar from current investors? I am still trying to figure this all out so I'm by know means an expert or as informed as most of you all who've been watching this. Any thoughts on that? We know if it rvs at .10 everyone in the known world will assume it will increase over the next few years. I definitely will reinvest. Anyway, just wondered if you could comment on that. sorry if this is covered somewhere.

[Adam Montana] I will see what I can do about the dance

[Adam Montana] the rest was just now answered above, sorry I jumped ahead!

[kcw] sonnywd Can you outlaw "GURU CHATS" from their super secret sources that only nobody knows? Terrible, terrible.

[Adam Montana] ohhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness, I understand and have considered it many times!

[Adam Montana] the reason we leave that stuff up here is because on every other site it's either banned or promoted

[Adam Montana] and when people disprove the lies, they get banned

[Adam Montana] here at DV you are allowed to post it, and discuss it, without fear of pumping site owners banning you

[Adam Montana] so... unfortunately, I see those garbage posts as a necessary evil

[Adam Montana] the more people that are exposed to it, the better - by allowing them to stay, we are allowing people to see them for what they really are.

[kcw] sourpuss Hi Adam. Is it possible that if IQD goes up and we RV that the USD won't be worth crap and will go wayyyy down making us then only richer in dinar, which we couldnt use, and not gain in US dollars? or in other words, because I know half the time I don't make sense, if IQD goes up could USD plummet and we see no gain?

[Adam Montana] I don't think so. Of course *anything* is possible, but the USD has a better chance of strengthening as long as we can keep the government from squandering our gains

[kcw] KrispyKreme Adam is it true that this investment might completely flop. Flop - meaning never happen and the currency in Iraq just be changed

[Adam Montana] possible? Yes. I can give you a list a mile long why it's not "probable"

[Adam Montana] either way, treat it like Vegas - don't put more on the table than you can afford to lose

[kcw] few24u Aloha Adam! Your thoughts on the 000 Iraqi currency versus the 00 Iraqi currency.................. I'm hearing things that one is better to invest in than the other. Mahalo!

[Adam Montana] If Iraq redenominates or l-o-ps, it will be across the board and affect all current notes

[Adam Montana] they won't l0p half the notes and ignore the other half

[Adam Montana] with that in mind, most of the time you will pay more for the lower denom notes

[Adam Montana] which makes the lower denom notes a WORSE investment

[kcw] Jrose Adam, I have read that a RV can happen with the present stage Iraqi is in. I have also heard it is all about timing. In your thoughts, what exactly would be the right conditions and environment for this to RV? Basicly what are they waiting for??? Thanks again..

[Adam Montana] I agree! 100%

[Adam Montana] all we're looking for right now is a resolution to the HCL and/or a final complete release of the Chapter 7 sanctions

[Adam Montana] they started with a ton of sanctions

[Adam Montana] over the last years, they have been released from almost all of them

[Adam Montana] I think there are exactly 3 sanctions remaining, and the general concensus is that Iraq has satisfied all requirements for complete release

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] cashman54 Hi Adam, does Iraq have enough US dollars to cash everyone out? I always wonder about this, where the dollars are going to come from...is it possible that only a few can be cashed out because Iraq only has certain amounts of US dollars?

[Adam Montana] They don't have to have physical dollars, we won't actually be flying pallets of money home

[Adam Montana] the transactions happen in a digital format or with even larger notes used in bank-to-bank transactions

[Adam Montana] the real question is "Can Iraq afford to cash us out", not "Does Iraq have enough USD"

[Adam Montana] if you look at the massive amounts of Natural Gas, Oil, and potential that Iraq has - I say absolutely yes, they can afford to RV

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] Hawaii 50 Adam I have never asked any Q's. What Roll will Kuwait Play in helping Iraq get out of Chapter 7 Can they Hold Iraq Back from an event like the RV? P.s pls choose me. Thankyou!

[Adam Montana] Hawaii 50 love the name

[Adam Montana] Kuwait has been a thorn in our side during this whole thing

[Adam Montana] they don't want Iraq out of Chapter 7, because Chapter 7 is like a lien on Iraq for Kuwait

[Adam Montana] they've stalled and protested for years

[Adam Montana] fortunately for us, they aren't as influential as they used to be

[Adam Montana] the world sees that Iraq has done well repaying Kuwait for their crimes, the world trusts that Iraq is a NEW Iraq, and they are ready to move forward

[Adam Montana] thanks for the question

[kcw] RickOhio Just read an article that Maliki will be presenting new candidates for the remaining ministers and they will be voted on. Would approval of these guys be enough to trigger a release from Chapter 7 & finalization of the HCL?

[Adam Montana] absolutely! That is one of the many triggers we are looking at now

[kcw] cashman54 Adam is it true that Malaki is waiting for China to revalue its currency before Iraq does theirs?

[Adam Montana] I don't think so. We'll be waiting for a long time if that was the case

[Adam Montana] China is a master chess player when it comes to their currency rate

[Adam Montana] Iraq will move forward regardless of what China does

[Adam Montana] next pleas

[kcw] jas428 What are the chances that the big ticket items (HCL and the 2012 Budget) don't get passed this week due to conflicts (as always) that Parliament has with the bills.

[Adam Montana] 50/50

• Upvote 1

Sorry for your loss! My prayers go out to you and also Kirk's family!

• Upvote 1

Good morning,

I am a little confused. Iam a platinum member and also OSI, but have not previouysly posted anything. I received an email stating there would be weekly updates, but saw nothing at the stated time. Now I see Adam's update, but I only saw it on dinar recaps. I can't even find it when I go into dinarvets. I could use a little help navigating this site.

Thanks much.

Good morning,

I am a little confused. Iam a platinum member and also OSI, but have not previouysly posted anything. I received an email stating there would be weekly updates, but saw nothing at the stated time. Now I see Adam's update, but I only saw it on dinar recaps. I can't even find it when I go into dinarvets. I could use a little help navigating this site.

Thanks much.

The weekly updates are posted in the Chat Log section, I do my weekly chats on Wednesday just to give everyone my opinion of where we are, and if anything has changed.

When major news happens, I will email you and the other VIPs - check your email at this link: http://iqd.me/l/email

If nothing major happens, I won't waste your time. :twothumbs:

(A juicy rumor from another site doesn't qualify as "major" in my opinion :lol: )

• Upvote 2