Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well here we are ..... and where are we???? ~ FREEWAY BILL (VNJW post PTR Forum) 11/29/2011

Papster

Well here we are ..... and where are we???? ~ FREEWAY BILL (VNJW post PTR Forum)

11/29/2011

Well here we are ..... and where are we???? ~ FREEWAY BILL

Well it is November 29th and if you would have told me that we would still be waiting back a few months ago, I would have told you that you were crazy! But here we are....

This reminds me of the first Bush election when the "hanging chads" made the whole circumstance ridiculous. We have had hanging everything during this event. Hanging erbil agreement, hanging HCL Laws, Hanging political controversy in Iraq, Never ending political posturing in US, Sex scandal with the former IMF head, deadlines not met, drop dead dates come and go, "we are there" said way too many times to count, bank screens doing everything but pay out, IMF, CBI, FBI, DOJ, USA, UST, IRS, AAA, and every other 3 letter agency represented, Dinar Brokers go out of business, new Dinar Brokers start up, information gatherers appear, information gatherers go away, Hillarious, Biden, Obama, Shabibi, Maliki, Allowi, Talibani, Sadr, Saleh, all being seen in two or three countries at the same time...???

With all of that said, we are right where we wanted to be for so long..... waiting on this event and this time ...... it is really, and I mean really close! Without putting anyone into a bashing mode, let me tell you that the following things are true for sure::::

A) Iraq needs this to happen more than you or I do

B) China and a lot of other countries are losing money every day this does not happen

C) The values of the currencies cannot stay at 0000.0000 for any more days as it is halting world trade

Read More Link on Right

D) The UST has run out of time and so has the CBI according to the IMF

E) There will be no LOP

F) Adam Montana's (Hannah's brother) theory on 10 cents per dinar is still funny to me

G) When this is all said and done .... down the road a few years ... nobody will remember Okie, Tony, Dan, Gary, ChiefV, Rayren, Freeway Bill, BGG, Poppy3,4 or 5, Jonnywg, Lojak, Rich Queen, ScottieG, Bear, Bulldog, Bluwolf, BWM, DonnieR, Space Cowboy, Blaino, Randy K, Phoenix, Dewey, Dusty, Tim, Vic, Yukon, Fresh, Angel Quest, Already Blessed or any of the other people that have worked really hard to report on this as it happened.... Everyone will be "that bunch of people that we once listened to when we made our money from the blessing" but, there will be one that will be remembered for all time and that is Jesus Christ who died so we could live and has watched this whole thing and will have blessed the blessing and watched to see how many people have honored him with their giving forward!

So, take a few moments tonight or whenever you read this and ponder what you are going to do after the big announcement. You might want to write down a list of things you really want to do right now if you have not already.

I am ready for two major events very soon .... 1) the birth of my 5th grandchild and 2) The RV to happen Are you?

GOD BLESS us as we prepare to enter a new type of life where all things are possible and happiness is what you make it.

GOD BLESS THE USA

Once again.......FB.........takes a poke at Adam.........maybe someone should take a poke at him calling it everyday.......GO ADAM.......GO DINAR

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

F) Adam Montana's (Hannah's brother) theory on 10 cents per dinar is still funny to me

Once again.......FB.........takes a poke at Adam.........maybe someone should take a poke at him calling it everyday.......GO ADAM.......GO DINAR

Good Call Papster ! ;)

I Have Noooo Problem Calling Out FreeBase Bill + His Pumper Crack Pipe Addiction !

For Several Weeks He's been belittling Adam. :angry:

Since His Days on Planet Dinar with Okie+Blaino He's been Touting $4, $6, $8+ Rates. :blink:

He's Clearly Threatened By Adam's Credibility since Slick Willy's Weekly Prognostications Always Evaporate! :rolleyes:

The Most Annoying Thing About Him is His SHAMELESS use of Religion as if to Wrap Himself in a Shroud of Teflon in order to Deflect Scrutiny. :o

Many of the Other Pumpers also use Religion to Pump although Not to the Level that Bill does. <_<

Hopefully He will Have to "Smoke A Turd" in Purgatory for such Blatant Lying ! :D

• Upvote 8

Well here we are ..... and where are we???? ~ FREEWAY BILL (VNJW post PTR Forum)

11/29/2011

Well it is November 29th and if you would have told me that we would still be waiting back a few months ago, I would have told you that you were crazy! But here we are....

This reminds me of the first Bush election when the "hanging chads" made the whole circumstance ridiculous. We have had hanging everything during this event. Hanging erbil agreement, hanging HCL Laws, Hanging political controversy in Iraq, Never ending political posturing in US, Sex scandal with the former IMF head, deadlines not met, drop dead dates come and go, "we are there" said way too many times to count, bank screens doing everything but pay out, IMF, CBI, FBI, DOJ, USA, UST, IRS, AAA, and every other 3 letter agency represented, Dinar Brokers go out of business, new Dinar Brokers start up, information gatherers appear, information gatherers go away, Hillarious, Biden, Obama, Shabibi, Maliki, Allowi, Talibani, Sadr, Saleh, all being seen in two or three countries at the same time...???

With all of that said, we are right where we wanted to be for so long..... waiting on this event and this time ...... it is really, and I mean really close! Without putting anyone into a bashing mode, let me tell you that the following things are true for sure::::

B) China and a lot of other countries are losing money every day this does not happen

C) The values of the currencies cannot stay at 0000.0000 for any more days as it is halting world trade

Read More Link on Right

E) There will be no LOP

G) When this is all said and done .... down the road a few years ... nobody will remember Okie, Tony, Dan, Gary, ChiefV, Rayren, Freeway Bill, BGG, Poppy3,4 or 5, Jonnywg, Lojak, Rich Queen, ScottieG, Bear, Bulldog, Bluwolf, BWM, DonnieR, Space Cowboy, Blaino, Randy K, Phoenix, Dewey, Dusty, Tim, Vic, Yukon, Fresh, Angel Quest, Already Blessed or any of the other people that have worked really hard to report on this as it happened.... Everyone will be "that bunch of people that we once listened to when we made our money from the blessing" but, there will be one that will be remembered for all time and that is Jesus Christ who died so we could live and has watched this whole thing and will have blessed the blessing and watched to see how many people have honored him with their giving forward!

So, take a few moments tonight or whenever you read this and ponder what you are going to do after the big announcement. You might want to write down a list of things you really want to do right now if you have not already.

I am ready for two major events very soon .... 1) the birth of my 5th grandchild and 2) The RV to happen Are you?

GOD BLESS us as we prepare to enter a new type of life where all things are possible and happiness is what you make it.

GOD BLESS THE USA

I have never been with the loppers but I just have one question. You say there won't be a lop so what do they mean when they say that the value will increase after the removal of the zeros. I don't know what I'm missing because it sounds like the removal of the zeros then RV, unless I'm thinking of the wrong zeroes.

Freeway is on a ROLL. All those GOO ROos are crazy he should never put Adams name anywhere close to them. I would not want Adam to get hit by any BS. The only thing the worked hard at is fooling themselves. :rolleyes: They act like what they do has a difference on the outcome for an RV.

• Upvote 1

Freeway is on a ROLL. All those GOO ROos are crazy he should never put Adams name anywhere close to them. I would not want Adam to get hit by any BS. The only thing the worked hard at is fooling themselves. :rolleyes: They act like what they do has a difference on the outcome for an RV.

Well, tough crowd over here... Have you tried to lift anyone up, done anything to be a part of the solution?

I told everyone at the P l a n e t all summer that it would NOT be happening... when every weekend, everyone said "Any second now".... I told people "Nope, go spend the weekend AWAY from the PC with your family!" Credit for being right... NOPE! How about for nudging folks away from the PC... NOPE!

I shared months ago in July that we would pull all our troops out starting in September... it was what I had gotten and I also stated that I personally didn't believe it.... then in mid October Barry makes the announcement. I'm still surprised and I think it's a mistake that we may have to go back and fix. Credit for having that right.... NOPE!

In Early September I was told by the same source that we looked good for the 12th and on that evening he/she/they called to share the fact that violence had broken out in Kurdish regions, that M had back stabbed the deal and that we may see a shooting war or civil war in the making. Hours later the State Department issued a Travel Advisory for the region. We had that out there way befor everyone... it started to show right after our Call where we released it. Credit for that one.... NOPE!

Last winter I disclosed the program for food cards from Iraq to the people of Kuwait, and the payments to the Kuwaiti People 2 days before it was published in any article or "put out there" by ANYONE else. People wanted a link... heck, there was NO link... and everyone called it BS... 2 days later.... the world is informed! NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!

Bashing is super easy... all it takes is the third grade bully attitude and a grain of imagination.

How about a little appreciation for the good stuff! I think we've clearly had more proven stuff than anyone else and I almost always use disclaimers and cautions.

The 1000 IQD notes I have given away are quite real! support for giving.... NOPE!

I never wear plaid... especially suits. LOL (there ought to be a law!)

I don't smoke... anything, never did beyond a few High School "try it!" deals... yuck, never liked the taste or the smell.

I have only sold cars that I owned, when I was done with them.

As soon as the costs would allow, I cut the membership to P l a n e t D i n a r site almost in half... still give the 1000 IQD notes and STILL have the referral plan. Several people on the site had NO DINAR in hand till they got these from me. (due to the big reserve ripoff) I give them away all the time with surprise questions and often to everyone with the right answer. Why? Easy, so everyone will have some small amount to pop at an airport, currency exchange, bank or so on and have a few bucks for a bridge to pay lawyers, accountants etc for the initial set up before cashing out their large blocks of notes. We recently gave away 19,000 in about an hour on the site. Several members won multiples. Praise for giving some to the folks...NOPE!

We arranged a special pricing plan for Credit Repair... they have removed BANKRUPTCY, FORECLOSURE, and a host of other mess from peoples credit reports.

We have a lot of benefits and we genuinely care about people and their issues.Kudos????.... NOPE!

I have hosted Ray Brooks following the GET set up they pulled on him... even Ennorste left over that debacle... I charge Ray.... NOTHING! In fact, to ensure that Citizens of the P l a n e t got at least SOME exposure to the facts of the whole Trust world, I offered any Citizen of the site 1000 IQD to attend the call tonight (ok, last night) and remain for the whole thing. It was well attended and I'll be sending out a bunch of 1K notes to those that showed! Do I get money, commissions, finders fees, tip's, an "envelope"...... NOPE! I don't want anything for it. It's important information and Ray will GIVE YOU HIS DOCUMENTS... you don't even need to ask... just go there and download them! Appreciation.....???? Not Here!

Everyone got, or will get (as they come in) a $400.00 certificate for lodging as well... and NO... there is NO sales pitch to sit through, no Condo deal... nothing.... just a $400.00 credit off the bill... all the great spots in the US, Canada and Mexico.... so.... where is the "Huge ripoff?" Well....???? (ok, you do have to pay the tax... ***** at the IRS... NOT ME!

I mention ONE dinar dealer, just one on the site and the calls... and that is because a person cannot lose their money on reserves there, and they allow up to 12 weeks to pay for it... and will extend that too if needed. I like to think that were I in that business, it's the way I would do it too! It's fair, and that's HARD to find most places.... read up this thread and you'll have no doubt of that. Again, how is it that I'm robbing and pillaging EVERYONE????

And NO, I have NOT kept my head down since the seekr mess... I do not respond well to ultimatums, threats or the like. He did try though... I hope he lives in interesting times. 'Nuff said! LOL (With homage to the Oakster, credit where it's due!)

I have quietly removed those who fling the poo about "RV any second now!" with no backup and I call members and discuss sources, intel, all kinds of things. Really! Anyone even notice.... NOPE!

So... maybe, just maybe... some of you have been a little misinformed! I have not "called it" every week, several days a week... month after month and I resent a little being tossed into the pile with those that have. Several here have claimed that there was little attention paid to facts... Well, they might be more right than they at first realized, in their zeal to bash!

I clearly know that "I" cannot affect or effect the date or the rate so I have never 'acted' like anything I do makes a whit of difference in that regard, but I know that we have been a benefit to many and done everything we can to deliver as much of the truth as we can find and get some kind of confirmation on, and help folks be prepared for the Post RV world.

My Grandfather told me: Best be that which we destroy... than by destruction, dwell in doubtful joy!

I am "Blaino" on every site where I have a membership... I don't slink around, under a dozen different names or handles. I always try to respect the hard work that others do to bring what they have at least SOME faith in, and the same would be..... nice..... but doubtless way too much to expect from some upstanding folks.

But hey... Bashing is SOOOOO EASSSSYYY.... and who knows.... maybe it gives you a thrill....

Best of Luck in your future endeavors!

Whatever.

Blaino

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Well, tough crowd over here... Have you tried to lift anyone up, done anything to be a part of the solution?

I told everyone at the P l a n e t all summer that it would NOT be happening... when every weekend, everyone said "Any second now".... I told people "Nope, go spend the weekend AWAY from the PC with your family!" Credit for being right... NOPE! How about for nudging folks away from the PC... NOPE!

I shared months ago in July that we would pull all our troops out starting in September... it was what I had gotten and I also stated that I personally didn't believe it.... then in mid October Barry makes the announcement. I'm still surprised and I think it's a mistake that we may have to go back and fix. Credit for having that right.... NOPE!

In Early September I was told by the same source that we looked good for the 12th and on that evening he/she/they called to share the fact that violence had broken out in Kurdish regions, that M had back stabbed the deal and that we may see a shooting war or civil war in the making. Hours later the State Department issued a Travel Advisory for the region. We had that out there way befor everyone... it started to show right after our Call where we released it. Credit for that one.... NOPE!

Last winter I disclosed the program for food cards from Iraq to the people of Kuwait, and the payments to the Kuwaiti People 2 days before it was published in any article or "put out there" by ANYONE else. People wanted a link... heck, there was NO link... and everyone called it BS... 2 days later.... the world is informed! NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!

Bashing is super easy... all it takes is the third grade bully attitude and a grain of imagination.

How about a little appreciation for the good stuff! I think we've clearly had more proven stuff than anyone else and I almost always use disclaimers and cautions.

The 1000 IQD notes I have given away are quite real! support for giving.... NOPE!

I don't smoke... anything, never did beyond a few High School "try it!" deals... yuck, never liked the taste or the smell.

As soon as the costs would allow, I cut the membership to P l a n e t D i n a r site almost in half... still give the 1000 IQD notes and STILL have the referral plan. Several people on the site had NO DINAR in hand till they got these from me. (due to the big reserve ripoff) I give them away all the time with surprise questions and often to everyone with the right answer. Why? Easy, so everyone will have some small amount to pop at an airport, currency exchange, bank or so on and have a few bucks for a bridge to pay lawyers, accountants etc for the initial set up before cashing out their large blocks of notes. We recently gave away 19,000 in about an hour on the site. Several members won multiples. Praise for giving some to the folks...NOPE!

We arranged a special pricing plan for Credit Repair... they have removed BANKRUPTCY, FORECLOSURE, and a host of other mess from peoples credit reports.

We have a lot of benefits and we genuinely care about people and their issues.Kudos????.... NOPE!

I have hosted Ray Brooks following the GET set up they pulled on him... even Ennorste left over that debacle... I charge Ray.... NOTHING! In fact, to ensure that Citizens of the P l a n e t got at least SOME exposure to the facts of the whole Trust world, I offered any Citizen of the site 1000 IQD to attend the call tonight (ok, last night) and remain for the whole thing. It was well attended and I'll be sending out a bunch of 1K notes to those that showed! Do I get money, commissions, finders fees, tip's, an "envelope"...... NOPE! I don't want anything for it. It's important information and Ray will GIVE YOU HIS DOCUMENTS... you don't even need to ask... just go there and download them! Appreciation.....???? Not Here!

Everyone got, or will get (as they come in) a $400.00 certificate for lodging as well... and NO... there is NO sales pitch to sit through, no Condo deal... nothing.... just a $400.00 credit off the bill... all the great spots in the US, Canada and Mexico.... so.... where is the "Huge ripoff?" Well....???? (ok, you do have to pay the tax... ***** at the IRS... NOT ME!

I mention ONE dinar dealer, just one on the site and the calls... and that is because a person cannot lose their money on reserves there, and they allow up to 12 weeks to pay for it... and will extend that too if needed. I like to think that were I in that business, it's the way I would do it too! It's fair, and that's HARD to find most places.... read up this thread and you'll have no doubt of that. Again, how is it that I'm robbing and pillaging EVERYONE????

And NO, I have NOT kept my head down since the seekr mess... I do not respond well to ultimatums, threats or the like. He did try though... I hope he lives in interesting times. 'Nuff said! LOL (With homage to the Oakster, credit where it's due!)

I have quietly removed those who fling the poo about "RV any second now!" with no backup and I call members and discuss sources, intel, all kinds of things. Really! Anyone even notice.... NOPE!

So... maybe, just maybe... some of you have been a little misinformed! I have not "called it" every week, several days a week... month after month and I resent a little being tossed into the pile with those that have. Several here have claimed that there was little attention paid to facts... Well, they might be more right than they at first realized, in their zeal to bash!

I clearly know that "I" cannot affect or effect the date or the rate so I have never 'acted' like anything I do makes a whit of difference in that regard, but I know that we have been a benefit to many and done everything we can to deliver as much of the truth as we can find and get some kind of confirmation on, and help folks be prepared for the Post RV world.

My Grandfather told me: Best be that which we destroy... than by destruction, dwell in doubtful joy!

I am "Blaino" on every site where I have a membership... I don't slink around, under a dozen different names or handles. I always try to respect the hard work that others do to bring what they have at least SOME faith in, and the same would be..... nice..... but doubtless way too much to expect from some upstanding folks.

But hey... Bashing is SOOOOO EASSSSYYY.... and who knows.... maybe it gives you a thrill....

Whatever.

Blaino

you say all that and post this...........i believe you have had your fair share of calling the RV

GURU BLAINO POST 2 DEC

12-1-2011 Guru Blaino There

are some National scale players - mega corps, Countries, several

wealthy types (very BIG Fish)...have in fact CASHED OUT using leveraged

deals...asset backed. It's different than you going to your

bank and cashing out. I did get confirmation. Smoky Joe (Biden) has

been over there having meetings with governor of the Central Bank of

Iraq (al Shabibi) and most of the conversations and agreements are

complete at this time. More will be happening today (Thursday) in about 5 hours (Midnight, Central Time) when "today" starts in Iraq. They will be dusting off all the details tomorrow and there was a lot of conversation about the "Button". It is now back where we thought it always belonged, with al Shabibi. We are in 24 - 30 hour countdown...Could be 6 hours or 14... no way (yet) to tell. Rate: $5.72 give or take 45 cents more or less.

Publicado por FORO DINAR GURUS

Read more:

done...........GO DINAR

• Upvote 4

Here are a Collection of Blaino's Quotes from the Dinar Guru Site over a 2 Month Period.

This was Originally Posted here on DV by Kimberlye on June 12th. Kudos to Kimberlye ! ;)

A lot of Data here but U'll get the Drift.

Of Note is 5-27-11 where Blaino calls the RV + 6-7-11 with an $8.40 Rate.

4-11-2011 Guru Blaino made a follow up call and had permission to release it [the rate] would be above $6.18

4-21-2011 Guru Blaino May happen between Thursday PM (Baghdad) and morning prayers on Friday....

4-23-2011 Guru Blaino OK, Citizens… Not enough to call it as “Happening NOW” but it’s looking VERY GOOD… the next 10 to 12 hours may deliver us. We have a ton of stuff… just not enough to be able to definitively say “RV NOW!"

4-25-2011 Guru Blaino Best Guess: By Thursday PM (here) April 28th, 2011 .... and as I told you before $5.72 give or take the same 45 cents....I published it [rate] in early December 2010, and have NOTHING YET to deter me on rate...

4-28-2011 Guru Blaino Date: the prime opportunity for the RV, imo, is after 9pm central standard time tonight, Thurs, April 28, 9pm (central standard time) = all banks in USA are closed (even HAWAII)....+... About the time for morning prayers in Baghdad, known as the best time for information to be spread to the people

5-13-2011 Guru Blaino WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE RV TO HAPPEN BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT [last night]...HE SAYS TO LOOK FOR A RATE OVER $5.00....

5-24-2011 Guru Blaino 1. Major Bank, South East, bulking [up] on cash twice in the last 2 weeks, re-training on the DeLarue Machine (with IQD!) on Saturday, solving "IT" issues today.... now on watch.... (yes, for that!) 2. Second Major Bank (Different brand) in the land of the Lone Star... is in the early stages of "connection establishment" to the network of systems connecting all the significant Banks, prepping Staff (overtime $) and so on.... did you bring your glasses? The "read between the lines" glasses? 'Nuff Said!

5-25-2011 GURU BLAINO Getting mixed signals in our intel for today. We are informed that it was supposed to go last night (Monday), then today (Tuesday)...and now... (wait for it...)..."tonight"! ...When things confirm a lil more, we'll let you know...

5-27-2011 Guru Blaino We are getting some amazing intel...we are watching closely what the morning conference will address in Baghdad. Some quite remarkable stuff has come down...would love to spill every detail, but it might hold things up... Watch the news, examine the details...the truth will make itself known to you.

5-27-2011 Guru Blaino Maliki has spoken. He has stated that today the IQD will be restored to a value higher than before the occupation, and be a frontrunner among all currencies in the world. No rate or value was given. He alluded to it (rate) coming out today, Friday in Iraq

5-27-2011 Guru Blaino I AM CALLING IT! WE HAVE AN RV! THEY WILL POST THE RATE IN HOURS! CONFIRMATION JUST IN FROM DUBAI AL MADDEN FROM GET TEAM HAS ALSO CONFIRMED...VIA A FOREX CONTACT IN DUBAI. I SUPPOSE SOMETHING CAN STILL GUM UP THE WORKS..BUT MAN MALIKI SAID IT..IN PUBLIC AND ON TV! WELL...WHAT A NIGHT!

5-28-2011 Guru Blaino It appears that that we will be seeing the rate more like Sunday morning.... the ability to begin some cash in stuff next week, maybe Tuesday!

6-1-2011 Guru Blaino Much of our intel has pointed the Tuesday/Wednesday...Tuesday is now out of the way, which leaves.....so we wait a little while longer...the only thing we need is time, everything is in place and it will happen when it happens...it's done

6-4-2011 Guru Blaino Heard from several sources, Bagdad, Dubai, & other M.E. contacts.the RV announcement was apparently made...again!...expect to see more indications in coming hours...several confirmations that some of our millitary folks in Iraq were "Cashing In" at $5.25...could be GBP...in which case the rate would be $8.60 or so...uncertainty of that...either way me be happy!

6-7-2011 Guru Blaino (Dinar Guru member submit) story of a soldier...He cashed in in Iraq on Saturday Morning... $5.25 the "in country" rate for amounts to be retained there(on his military card) and $8.40 for amounts wired home to American Banks...The Disbursement Officer told him "on the $ wired home (remember, this was Saturday morning there) you may not have the use of it (it's a pending deposit) until Monday or Tuesday since the IQD has not gone international yet and won't till then..

6-7-2011 Guru Blaino heard from a known reliable contact that his parents went into a major banking chain branch after hearing they could exchange for $4.30/IQD and they saw the dinar on the screen for the $4.30 rate with all the other foreign currencies that bank handles (so, NOT a "back screen") but the transaction would not lock in. A call was made to the home office, etc, etc and the people were asked to return on Tuesday for exchange.

6-11-2011 Guru Blaino One of our another site.com ForEx & Stock Market Intel Guys...with a 35 year winning business track record says that Monday, the 13th, fits the mold for an "increase in the value in the Iraqi Dinar". Poppy, Rich Queen, Okie, Myself, Gump, Dusty &...more...believe...that we "SHOULD" see the worldwide financial reset within days..this affair is not the revalue for Iraq alone...somewhere between 52 & 137 countries..."IT" must happen TOGETHER.

6-12-2011 Guru Blaino It seems the end is at hand...finally!...had indepth intel conferences & conversations...with our intel teams including Okie, Longfellow, Dusty, Studley, Chickenhunter, Gump, Rich Queen, Seeker, Poppy2. Here's what we feel secure to release: 1. Major American Bank, "Noticed to be ready for Monday 13, June. 2. Electricity Minister "gets"...funding (GOTTA have a "increase in value" of the IQD to float that boat!) 3. ...solid proof of the release of the "lower Denominations" 4. Solid proof that prices are changing EVERYWHERE in Iraq!...member...arrived, saw & knows! 5. answer to LACK of any kind of pictures...Authorities place a seal on the lenses of the cameras...& warn: If tampered with in ANY way..prepare to be DETAINED! Also, the subject if taboo for discussion ANYWHERE! 6. We have the whole voucher program, detailed. 7. Notice to the big 4 banks...to inform them revaluation was due this weekend, for Monday banking. 8. UST, IMF, WB, & related parties have FINALLY got the software to "run" right!

6-12-2011 Guru Blaino It seems the end is at hand...finally!...had indepth intel conferences & conversations...with our intel teams including Okie, Longfellow, Dusty, Studley, Chickenhunter, Gump, Rich Queen, Seeker, Poppy2. Here's what we feel secure to release: 1. Major American Bank, "Noticed to be ready for Monday 13, June. 2. Electricity Minister "gets"...funding (GOTTA have a "increase in value" of the IQD to float that boat!) 3. ...solid proof of the release of the "lower Denominations" 4. Solid proof that prices are changing EVERYWHERE in Iraq!...member...arrived, saw & knows! 5. answer to LACK of any kind of pictures...Authorities place a seal on the lenses of the cameras...& warn: If tampered with in ANY way..prepare to be DETAINED! Also, the subject if taboo for discussion ANYWHERE! 6. We have the whole voucher program, detailed. 7. Notice to the big 4 banks...to inform them revaluation was due this weekend, for Monday banking. 8. UST, IMF, WB, & related parties have FINALLY got the software to "run" right!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1P4hD0tF8

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70340-blaino-rumors-from-april-2011-to-present/#ixzz1fOeNQpQO

• Upvote 5

Whatever.

Blaino

Who cares......get over yourself.

• Upvote 3

Now I Have Heard It ALL! emot-shakehead.gif

Blaino Actually Pays His Members To Attend His Calls? unsure.gifblink.gifohmy.gif ..."and remain for the whole thing" emot-LMAO.gif

(Quote)

In fact, to ensure that Citizens of the P l a n e t got at least SOME exposure to the facts of the whole Trust world, I offered any Citizen of the site 1000 IQD to attend the call tonight (ok, last night) and remain for the whole thing. It was well attended and I'll be sending out a bunch of 1K notes to those that showed! Do I get money, commissions, finders fees, tip's, an "envelope"...... NOPE! I don't want anything for it. It's important information

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=93311#ixzz1fPDlNmQt

• Upvote 1

11/29/2011

Read More Link on Right

E) There will be no LOP

GOD BLESS THE USA

I can't believe I read this filthy garbage :lol: If 10 cents is funny to this troll then I guess 1170 is hysterical. I would give my left arm for a 10 cent RV. This idiot thinks he's gonna be a millionaire, not that's freakin funny!!

• Upvote 2

Good Call Papster ! ;)

I Have Noooo Problem Calling Out FreeBase Bill + His Pumper Crack Pipe Addiction !

For Several Weeks He's been belittling Adam. :angry:

Since His Days on Planet Dinar with Okie+Blaino He's been Touting $4, $6, $8+ Rates. :blink:

He's Clearly Threatened By Adam's Credibility since Slick Willy's Weekly Prognostications Always Evaporate! :rolleyes:

The Most Annoying Thing About Him is His SHAMELESS use of Religion as if to Wrap Himself in a Shroud of Teflon in order to Deflect Scrutiny. :o

Many of the Other Pumpers also use Religion to Pump although Not to the Level that Bill does. <_<

Hopefully He will Have to "Smoke A Turd" in Purgatory for such Blatant Lying ! :D

lol...I always enjoy reading your replies...Nice DT!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

you say all that and post this...........i believe you have had your fair share of calling the RV

GURU BLAINO POST 2 DEC

complete at this time. More will be happening today (Thursday) in about 5 hours (Midnight, Central Time) when "today" starts in Iraq. They will be dusting off all the details tomorrow and there was a lot of conversation about the "Button". It is now back where we thought it always belonged, with al Shabibi. We are in 24 - 30 hour countdown...Could be 6 hours or 14... no way (yet) to tell. Rate: $5.72 give or take 45 cents more or less.

Read more:

done...........GO DINAR

This was derived from a type on the fly transcription of a section of a Conference Call.... so, add a pound of salt... here is the call... if you want to hear what I really said, as I said it... 712-432-3131 with code 55599414 Clearly you are interested enough to read and compare, Thanks for that! Blaino

GURU BLAINO POST 2 DEC

Read more:

done...........GO DINAR

This was derived from a type on the fly transcription of a section of a Conference Call.... so, add a pound of salt... here is the call... if you want to hear what I really said, as I said it... 712-432-3131 with code 55599414 Clearly you are interested enough to read and compare, Thanks for that! Blaino

Read more:

Edited by Blaino