Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

take with a grain of salt.... UST LOCK DOWN "REAL"

BruceV

I completely agree with you that were all sick of the guru bs and want this to be over with. But until there is actual evidence of this then it isn't Intel it is just a rumor.

Yes, it is a rumor. Thats why its in the rumor section.

Remember, this is not second hand info. from another site/guru, its first hand info. from one of our members

• Upvote 3

Bruce, thank you for posting! This week works for me! I agree that there is something going on globally. It's urgent that this get done. I promise to provide free legal services to defend you if your friend is yanking your chain and you have to go break his arm. I don't have criminal law experience but am always up for watching My Cousin Vinny, which is a hilarious (and accurate) review of criminal procedure.

Enjoy Marlon Brando. He's with Marilyn Monroe. Let's get this done already! Go RV!

• Upvote 1

Bruce, thank you for posting! This week works for me! I agree that there is something going on globally. It's urgent that this get done. I promise to provide free legal services to defend you if your friend is yanking your chain and you have to go break his arm. I don't have criminal law experience but am always up for watching My Cousin Vinny, which is a hilarious (and accurate) review of criminal procedure.

Enjoy Marlon Brando. He's with Marilyn Monroe. Let's get this done already! Go RV!

I see you have the two for one special going on today. :lol:

Go RV

• Upvote 1

Hey BruceV, I'm always up for a new prediction, thanks for being honest with the relative value of the rumor and keeping it real for the noobs (I probably still fit into that category). I am amazed that your intel aligns so closely with what the gurus are stating, kind of gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. I also like that you are accepting responsibility for your posting and won't make excuses if it is false. I wish there were more prognosticators like you on these sites. I am willing to get a tiny bit excited by this (usually I just laugh and move on, knowing that I have only been entertained and not informed with predictions) and am willing to give you a couple of shots at this. Please don't let all of the positive responses inflate your ego too much, this group can turn on you quickly if this becomes habitual, and I'd hate to see that happen to you. I'll stay cautiously optimistic for a couple of days before crawling back into my protective shell of general distrust on predictions. Thanks for breaking me out for a short while :D . I'll give you a plus 1 and hope that this ends soon.

Mr T

• Upvote 2

I just spoke with a great friend of mine who's in contact with someone from the US treasury! Yeah .... I know! Sounds like BS! I can only tell ya what I was told and nothing more. Could be completely full of it but this is what I was told. Was told this week! Was told UST lock down was in fact TRUE! Was told rates above 3...... but I just can't believe it! I told him that ur word is only as good as your source .... he did mention the guys name which I knew from other investments that he was in and mentioned on the past. He also said HCL is DONE! oh, another thing.... her said bank screen IS showing zeros when it didn't show anything before? I've been in this investment since 2004.... I've heard it all. This sound like the same BS we all have been hearing from the guru's and Im sick and tired of it!!! I trust this guy! But don't know if he is in fact swimming in the crap that the gurus keep producing. If in time it shows he was wrong ... I'll not be coming out with another reason Why my intel was wrong

... Just that my friend is Full of it or his contact is Full of it or BOTH!!!!!!!! EITHER WAY ...... This week we will know for sure! Before I talked with him..... I wasn't going to look for a RV until at least the 10th or 15th. Just passing this along... do with this intel as u wish! If I was u... i would take this with a grain of salt!! But thought I 'd share this with my fellow brothers and sisters of DV! Good night and gid bless" GO RV!!!!! OH AND GO SOONERS!!!!!!

Thanks Bruce sounds believable to me.......................hey I lived in Broken Arrow in the eighties............was member of Indian Springs CC..............love OK some of the best people I've ever met.....................hope your friends intel is right on.................thanks.

• Upvote 1

I haven't been on a dinar site since summer and thought I would pop back in just to check the temperature...

I see it's still groundhog day and lots of people are still stuck.

Fortunately I have freed myself from that movie.

My question is, is the excited banker invested in dinar? If so, then I will pass on the intel. I suspect they are listening to gurus.

When I find a banker / treasury rep who is NOT invested in Dinar, yet claims to see movement on these magical backscreens, then I will get excited. Not before that.

Your heart is where your money is. If you are personally invested in something then you become blinded to everything but that thing.

Rich in TX

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

... Just that my friend is Full of it or his contact is Full of it or BOTH!!!!!!!! EITHER WAY ...... This week we will know for sure! Before I talked with him..... I wasn't going to look for a RV until at least the 10th or 15th. Just passing this along... do with this intel as u wish! If I was u... i would take this with a grain of salt!! But thought I 'd share this with my fellow brothers and sisters of DV! Good night and gid bless" GO RV!!!!! OH AND GO SOONERS!!!!!!

Thanks for the rumor, nice way to start the day! Wish I could agree with you on the Sooners but as a Husker grad I am sorry gonna have to pass on that one! :) :) :)

• Upvote 1

No offence but to much he said she said I got a friend who has a friend that said for me to lend credibilty to this. However I do hope this is true and we are done be nice to hit cruise control and work because I like working and have to work. It will be nice to put an end to the financial struggle a lot of us are in...

I just spoke with a great friend of mine who's in contact with someone from the US treasury! Yeah .... I know! Sounds like BS! I can only tell ya what I was told and nothing more. Could be completely full of it but this is what I was told. Was told this week! Was told UST lock down was in fact TRUE! Was told rates above 3...... but I just can't believe it! I told him that ur word is only as good as your source .... he did mention the guys name which I knew from other investments that he was in and mentioned on the past. He also said HCL is DONE! oh, another thing.... her said bank screen IS showing zeros when it didn't show anything before? I've been in this investment since 2004.... I've heard it all. This sound like the same BS we all have been hearing from the guru's and Im sick and tired of it!!! I trust this guy! But don't know if he is in fact swimming in the crap that the gurus keep producing. If in time it shows he was wrong ... I'll not be coming out with another reason Why my intel was wrong

OK, an RV this week fits my schedule nicely.

Is it just coincidence that tomorrow is not only Thursday (a supposed favorite day for an RV), but December 1st as well?

• Upvote 1