Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

20 Million dinar for sale

Ishtardove

Long story short..in this about 2 yrs..got worn down by an attractive young lady who made a killer meatloaf..had to get in now as the RV was tomorrow and you know the rest..not getting the meatloaf anymore as the restraining order mandates I stay 500 ft.away from her and also says something about me not making anymore threatening phone calls..

As for the other 23 million..I'm hoping to do better with my Vietnamese Dong investment..

Hah ha ha ha!!!

Those stupid restraining orders are nothing but trouble dry.gif

Please don't ask me if I will accept dong for the used tiresohmy.gif

after watching 2 seasons of Pawn Stars and American Pickers the best i could offer you is 200/ million for the dinar....

Jgreene I will accept your offer of 200 million for my dinar. How would you like to pay?

• Upvote 1

Hah ha ha ha!!!

Those stupid restraining orders are nothing but trouble dry.gif

Please don't ask me if I will accept dong for the used tiresohmy.gif

Jgreene I will accept your offer of 200 million for my dinar. How would you like to pay?

First you're buying...now you're selling...I knew you were a Nigerian...initially, based on your picture with the attractive lady whom I suspect is your significant other, I was sure you must be a Realtor...hmmm.not sure what's worse..a Nigerian internet scammer or a Florida Realtor..kidding..

• Upvote 1

First you're buying...now you're selling...I knew you were a Nigerian...initially, based on your picture with the attractive lady whom I suspect is your significant other, I was sure you must be a Realtor...hmmm.not sure what's worse..a Nigerian internet scammer or a Florida Realtor..kidding..

Pocono you have me all wrong. Though I do buy and sell fortunately I am not a Realtor. However I did have a friend who knew someone who lived next door to one once.

The attractive lady in the picture you see on my posts is actually my significant other. I have never had to file a restraining order on her yet but I did have to spank her once. That didn't turn out as as I hoped.

• Upvote 1

Pocono you have me all wrong. Though I do buy and sell fortunately I am not a Realtor. However I did have a friend who knew someone who lived next door to one once.

The attractive lady in the picture you see on my posts is actually my significant other. I have never had to file a restraining order on her yet but I did have to spank her once. That didn't turn out as as I hoped.

Well I was just going with the odds...you can't throw a rock in Florida without hitting a Realtor or a Dinarian apparently..

Is your significant other on board with this Dinar thing or does she think you're overdue for a cat scan ? I lost mine of 35 yrs.and if she were still around for this Dinar adventure she'd have spanked ME..

• Upvote 1

Well I was just going with the odds...you can't throw a rock in Florida without hitting a Realtor or a Dinarian apparently..

Is your significant other on board with this Dinar thing or does she think you're overdue for a cat scan ? I lost mine of 35 yrs.and if she were still around for this Dinar adventure she'd have spanked ME..

It is actually one of the few things my wife is on board with.

I promised her a new bonnet if the RV occurs so she is on board. Charles Ingles from the show Little House on the Prairie once told his neighbor who was having marriage problems that if you buy a woman a new bonnet every year she will be happy as a lark. So I am trying out his advice and let you know if it works.

Sorry to hear about losing your wife of 35 years.

I would likely be lost without mine.

Even though she did punch me in the stomach once. She says I deserved it but I think it was all just a misunderstanding.

She just didn't understood how stupid I could be.

• Upvote 1

It is actually one of the few things my wife is on board with.

I promised her a new bonnet if the RV occurs so she is on board. Charles Ingles from the show Little House on the Prairie once told his neighbor who was having marriage problems that if you buy a woman a new bonnet every year she will be happy as a lark. So I am trying out his advice and let you know if it works.

Sorry to hear about losing your wife of 35 years.

I would likely be lost without mine.

Even though she did punch me in the stomach once. She says I deserved it but I think it was all just a misunderstanding.

She just didn't understood how stupid I could be.

Thank you...she died from what's generically called 9/11 lung disesase...

What did you promise her if it RD's ? A new handkerchief? If my wife hadn't throttled me all those years I'd have a yard full of Llamas and a warehouse full of Mona Vie snake oil...

And I firmly believe women are born knowing how stupid we can be...

• Upvote 1

Thank you...she died from what's generically called 9/11 lung disesase...

What did you promise her if it RD's ? A new handkerchief? If my wife hadn't throttled me all those years I'd have a yard full of Llamas and a warehouse full of Mona Vie snake oil...

And I firmly believe women are born knowing how stupid we can be...

sincere condolences for your wife there pocono.

I promised my wife a new bonnet just like Charles Ingles said to do. It really did seem to work.

Of course I had to tell her I would give it to her on a 2 week European cruise but I really think it was the bonnet that won her over.

• Upvote 1

WARNING TO ALL MARRIED MEN: Once you buy your wife a new Bonnet then she will have to have matching shoes and jewelry to go worth it!!!!

Charles Ingles, what did you get me into????????

Yes..and then they want you to take them out dancing...always the dancing...

• Upvote 1

hahahahaha! laugh.gif

Ah but you'll do it even though you know everyone watching thinks you're having a grand mal seizure or you might need the Heimlich maneuver...you'll buy her a few drinks and you'll dance all in the hopes of seeing your generosity rewarded later in the evening...however,when she falls asleep in the car on the ride home you'll know you made a fool of yourself for naught...

• Upvote 1

Ishtardove, on 29 November 2011 - 11:00 PM, said:

I need some cash in hand

Thats why I've been preaching since 12/2003 DO NOT SPEND MORE THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO THROW AWAY. People investing in the dinars invested thinking they were going to get rich overnite and it didn't happen. I invested in 2003 and was told not to expect any returns for 7 to 10 years I have a few more years to go and then I'm out of here...

This post has been edited by mrref: 30 November 2011 - 05:16 PM

Read more:

Everything about this post is sad. It is sad, if we HONESTLY are near the end, and someone has to cash out prior to realizing a big payout. Sadder yet is that most, as optimistic as we may me, don't think Dinars are today worth more than the paper they are printed on (or whatever junk tires are worth!) It is easy to say "Only invest what you can afford to lose" but that is true of any decision in life. AND LIFE, unless you live in a glass bubble or are infinitely wealthy (which means you probably don't need to waste time on Dinar) has no guarantees of "what one can afford to lose" If someone had told me additionally when I bought DInar less than a year ago that, oh by the way, your wife will leave you, your kid will be hospitalized for two months with an illness, and you will lose your secure job of 15 years; I would probably have said I can't afford to lose money invested on Dinar either. Not to air dirty laundry, but others may have dropped 20 G on this investment when things looked solvent as could be; only to find out at present things did not turn out as planned

Not picking on you Mrref. There is no arguing with that form of advice. Sometimes life is a bunch of I told you so, and sometimes it flat out sucks. And, hopefully, sometimes things truly do work out in the end. Best of luck to Ishtardove. Who knows, you may find a buyer, come out even, and be ahead of us all. I hope not With all the indicators of a RV out there, wish it could just once coincide with predictions of the past umteen months and actually RV this week or month

• Upvote 2

Grand Poobah and Pocono,

Thanks for the entertaining exchange :) I just joined this site and believe it or not your posts are the first things I've read here (mostly because I haven't seen a "For Sale" section on any other Dinar site and was curious.)

It was a nice break from the waiting and the researching........you are both very clever.

Now please excuse me while I pursue other topics - but don't stop! I'll be back :rolleyes:

Dinar Dreaming

• Upvote 1

Grand Poobah and Pocono,

Thanks for the entertaining exchange :) I just joined this site and believe it or not your posts are the first things I've read here (mostly because I haven't seen a "For Sale" section on any other Dinar site and was curious.)

It was a nice break from the waiting and the researching........you are both very clever.

Now please excuse me while I pursue other topics - but don't stop! I'll be back :rolleyes:

Dinar Dreaming

Well DinarDreaming, one does what they can smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Everything about this post is sad. It is sad, if we HONESTLY are near the end, and someone has to cash out prior to realizing a big payout. Sadder yet is that most, as optimistic as we may me, don't think Dinars are today worth more than the paper they are printed on (or whatever junk tires are worth!) It is easy to say "Only invest what you can afford to lose" but that is true of any decision in life. AND LIFE, unless you live in a glass bubble or are infinitely wealthy (which means you probably don't need to waste time on Dinar) has no guarantees of "what one can afford to lose" If someone had told me additionally when I bought DInar less than a year ago that, oh by the way, your wife will leave you, your kid will be hospitalized for two months with an illness, and you will lose your secure job of 15 years; I would probably have said I can't afford to lose money invested on Dinar either. Not to air dirty laundry, but others may have dropped 20 G on this investment when things looked solvent as could be; only to find out at present things did not turn out as planned

Not picking on you Mrref. There is no arguing with that form of advice. Sometimes life is a bunch of I told you so, and sometimes it flat out sucks. And, hopefully, sometimes things truly do work out in the end. Best of luck to Ishtardove. Who knows, you may find a buyer, come out even, and be ahead of us all. I hope not With all the indicators of a RV out there, wish it could just once coincide with predictions of the past umteen months and actually RV this week or month

I hope this RV's just for you :0) You're right life is full twists & turns and "what you can afford" is relative to the present moment. It's great advice prior but who cares after the fact. Hopefully this RV will happen soon & bless us all. Best of luck to you!

I have 20 million dinars for sale...1 million for $1050

Anyone interested please email me at: ishtardoveinc@ymail.com

Ishtardove, sorry to hijack your post and hope you got some emails for interest in purchasing your IQD. Just passing the dinar time clock with a little fun and humor.

Best of wishes

GP

• Upvote 1