Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

20 Million dinar for sale

Ishtardove

I need some cash in hand

Thats why I've been preaching since 12/2003 DO NOT SPEND MORE THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO THROW AWAY. People investing in the dinars invested thinking they were going to get rich overnite and it didn't happen. I invested in 2003 and was told not to expect any returns for 7 to 10 years I have a few more years to go and then I'm out of here...

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

P225/75R14 and if I don't have to take the old dresser I'll throw in another 5 mill.dinar..

Pocono you drive a hard bargain but I will accept your offer of 25 million dinar for my 2 spare tires and keep the dresser myself.

Just so happens that P225/75R14 is the exact size of the tires!

In fact I will be glad to personally deliver the tires to you and pick up payment smile.gif

Attention all dinarvets!

I have an old dresser, will trade for 20 million dinar (includes delivery)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pocono you drive a hard bargain but I will accept your offer of 25 million dinar for my 2 spare tires and keep the dresser myself.

Just so happens that P225/75R14 is the exact size of the tires!

In fact I will be glad to personally deliver the tires to you and pick up payment smile.gif

Attention all dinarvets!

I have an old dresser, will trade for 20 million dinar (includes delivery)

In the interest of full disclosure I need to advise you that these are circulated notes and not worth nearly as much as the uncirculated variety....also I'm not certain of their actual worth as a few years ago on a thursday, if memory serves, they were going to have a value of 715 Gazillion dollars and on Friday I was going to make a cash offer for the Island of Guam but I overslept and missed the cash in...

• Upvote 1

In the interest of full disclosure I need to advise you that these are circulated notes and not worth nearly as much as the uncirculated variety....also I'm not certain of their actual worth as a few years ago on a thursday, if memory serves, they were going to have a value of 715 Gazillion dollars and on Friday I was going to make a cash offer for the Island of Guam but I overslept and missed the cash in...

Love your sense of humor there Pocono!

However I accept dinars in just about any condition.

I hate it when I oversleep and miss out on a good deal so I know how you feel on the whole Guam island deal.

In all fairness also in the state of full disclosure, the tires you are getting came off a 1971 Ford Pinto but are in relatively decent shape with the exception of the inside edges of both tires which are worn into the cords.

My delivery vehicle will be a gold Lexus with 2 tires tied on the hood.

• Upvote 1

Love your sense of humor there Pocono!

However I accept dinars in just about any condition.

I hate it when I oversleep and miss out on a good deal so I know how you feel on the whole Guam island deal.

In all fairness also in the state of full disclosure, the tires you are getting came off a 1971 Ford Pinto but are in relatively decent shape with the exception of the inside edges of both tires which are worn into the cords.

My delivery vehicle will be a gold Lexus with 2 tires tied on the hood.

I knew this was too good to be true...probably one of those Nigerian internet scams...how do I know that ? Ah ha..the 1971 Ford Pinto came with P205 70R14 tires and the wheelwells couldn't accomodate P215's..

Darn..I was going to save you the delivery trip as I'm a snow bird and will be in Florida next week..

• Upvote 1

I knew this was too good to be true...probably one of those Nigerian internet scams...how do I know that ? Ah ha..the 1971 Ford Pinto came with P205 70R14 tires and the wheelwells couldn't accomodate P215's..

Darn..I was going to save you the delivery trip as I'm a snow bird and will be in Florida next week..

pocono, don't worry about the tire size discrepancy. The pinto these tires were pulled off of was used in its latter years (1974-1975) as a farm utility vehicle. We had to cut the wheel wells and the roof off in order to make the car drive-able due to a multicar accident the Pinto was in prior to becoming a farm utility vehicle. Therefore we were able to place a nice set of tires on it that were larger than those originally on the vehicle.

If you have more questions please feel free to call me at my personal number in Nigeria at BR-549

The tires are currently at one of my residences in Florida so it would probably work out fine for your trip to drop them off. Since you are a snowbird I believe you will find these tires just a perfect match in cold weather as well as warm.

What vehicle will you be placing them on or are they to make a tree swing for your grand kids?

• Upvote 1

pocono, don't worry about the tire size discrepancy. The pinto these tires were pulled off of was used in its latter years (1974-1975) as a farm utility vehicle. We had to cut the wheel wells and the roof off in order to make the car drive-able due to a multicar accident the Pinto was in prior to becoming a farm utility vehicle. Therefore we were able to place a nice set of tires on it that were larger than those originally on the vehicle.

If you have more questions please feel free to call me at my personal number in Nigeria at BR-549

The tires are currently at one of my residences in Florida so it would probably work out fine for your trip to drop them off. Since you are a snowbird I believe you will find these tires just a perfect match in cold weather as well as warm.

What vehicle will you be placing them on or are they to make a tree swing for your grand kids?

They will be going on my 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis with the snow bird mandated blue plexi-glass bug deflector..yes indeed..the one Obama rated as numero uno on the cash for clunkers list....he didn't get mine obviously...

As for the grandkids,and I've posted this before,they have the lions share of my dinar which,truth be told,was only 2 mill...

Hopefully one day they will be able to turn my $2000.00 "investment" into $1500.00 if they get it on ebay before everyone else..

RV by Groundhogs day...

They will be going on my 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis with the snow bird mandated blue plexi-glass bug deflector..yes indeed..the one Obama rated as numero uno on the cash for clunkers list....he didn't get mine obviously...

As for the grandkids,and I've posted this before,they have the lions share of my dinar which,truth be told,was only 2 mill...

Hopefully one day they will be able to turn my $2000.00 "investment" into $1500.00 if they get it on ebay before everyone else..

RV by Groundhogs day...

Wow that would be quite a return! I am confident that my whitewall, unevenly worn, oversized tires will really dress up your "cash for clunker".

One question though.....where will you get the other 23 million dinar to complete the deal?

How long you been in the dinar game?

• Upvote 1

Wow that would be quite a return! I am confident that my whitewall, unevenly worn, oversized tires will really dress up your "cash for clunker".

One question though.....where will you get the other 23 million dinar to complete the deal?

How long you been in the dinar game?

Long story short..in this about 2 yrs..got worn down by an attractive young lady who made a killer meatloaf..had to get in now as the RV was tomorrow and you know the rest..not getting the meatloaf anymore as the restraining order mandates I stay 500 ft.away from her and also says something about me not making anymore threatening phone calls..

As for the other 23 million..I'm hoping to do better with my Vietnamese Dong investment..

• Upvote 1