Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For Keepmwlknfny, MrFnHappy, Dinark (are u still around??)etc.

Respect you all...but many times you guys refer to the CBI website....have you ever seen or analyzed their audited financial statements????? what a joke!!!!....not to get to technical but ...year after year reputable international CPA firms have issued qualified opions with many scope limitations.....to me .....means you can not trust anything they say.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 25

You will find these guys in either the LOP section....any CBI article....bash breitling post or any other gurus....like we dont already know the gurus are full of crap! Lol

And btw....u will neverrr convince any lopper differently...I so wish people would stop debating w the loppers....you just fuel their fire

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 6

Respect you all...but many times you guys refer to the CBI website....have you ever seen or analyzed their audited financial statements????? what a joke!!!!....not to get to technical but ...year after year reputable international CPA firms have issued qualified opions with many scope limitations.....to me .....means you can not trust anything they say.

Maybe not.....maybe so.....

You have anything more credible to go off of??? Would love to see it.....

If I'm gonna choose between believing some random person on the internet (basing info on emotion) and believing official audits by the CBI and other big name companies that are just doing what's written in the CBIs policies then well I think you know where I'm going with this. Ch 7 sanctions required iraq to be transparent financially......they seem to be pretty forthcoming with info....could the numbers be off? Maybe.....but it would need to be off by trillions.....

So sorry for going off of what's in front of me instead of by emotion just because of how bad I want something.....

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 11

I suspect you have have created an additional account to make this thread. I'm right I am sure. The posters you attack are respected members. While they do create controversy, that's what healthy discussion is about.

pp

I agree and without these posters we'd still be hearing things like "George Bush said the war will pay for itself" and the "U.S Treasury has a gazillion dinar stashed in **** Cheney's basement"..

At least they think for themselves...

• Upvote 7

I suspect you have have created an additional account to make this thread. I'm right I am sure. The posters you attack are respected members. While they do create controversy, that's what healthy discussion is about.

pp

I suspect you are exactly right, well said PP !

Good Things To All !

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You will find these guys in either the LOP section....any CBI article....bash breitling post or any other gurus....like we dont already know the gurus are full of crap! Lol

And btw....u will neverrr convince any lopper differently...I so wish people would stop debating w the loppers....you just fuel their fire

LOP WILL HAPPEN. Have a nice day :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 15

Maybe not.....maybe so.....

You have anything more credible to go off of??? Would love to see it.....

If I'm gonna choose between believing some random person on the internet (basing info on emotion) and believing official audits by the CBI and other big name companies that are just doing what's written in the CBIs policies then well I think you know where I'm going with this. Ch 7 sanctions required iraq to be transparent financially......they seem to be pretty forthcoming with info....could the numbers be off? Maybe.....but it would need to be off by trillions.....

So sorry for going off of what's in front of me instead of by emotion just because of how bad I want something.....

Really....you're saying I posted based on emotions???...don't think so....answer me this...how transparent is the CBI when they can't even produce records that are auditable?????????

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Really....you're saying I posted based on emotions???...don't think so....answer me this...how transparent is the CBI when they can't even produce records that are auditable?????????

Not saying you posted based on emotions.....that was just a general statement because it happens all too frequently.....

You dont consider the reports made by the CBI, Ernst and Young and Pricewater to be suitable to you??

Not sure what your getting at....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

When I stated "you can not trust anything they say" I meant the CBI..not Keep, MrFnhappy, etc.....my bad

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

While I hear what you're saying, I still believe the CBI statements are accurate enough to go from. I do recall mention of insufficient reporting by banks in general, but not specifically the CBI, and the big issues were with the DFI (which the CBI has nothing to do with) and where those monies actually went. So, IMO, the CBI is reporting accurately based on the information they receive, and this is good enough to see where they can or cannot take the ex-rate.

Edited by MrFnHappy
  • Upvote 1

While I hear what you're saying, I still believe the CBI statements are accurate enough to go from. I do recall mention of insufficient reporting by banks in general, but not specifically the CBI, and the big issues were with the DFI (which the CBI has nothing to do with) and where those monies actually went. So, IMO, the CBI is reporting accurately based on the information they receive, and this is good enough to see where they can or cannot take the ex-rate.

I have to agree with you on that one!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

pp

That's is sooo not right....that is why some I finally signed up....some like you think they know it all...why would you assume that I created multiple accounts...wasn't attacking anyone...but you just did

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

I have to agree with you on that one!!

Fully 8 years into this venture, I wanted it as badly as anyone else. A lot of people seem to think we want a redenomination to happen, and ask why we "got into it" with that mentality. Nothing could be further from the truth, I got into this looking to make BIG money but after countless hours of reading and researching, I just don't see that happening any more.

Yes, I still hold 3M dinar on the chance I'm mistaken, but I have reduced my exposure by many times that amount, as have a close group of friends of mine.

Heck, if the gurus are correct, the 3M I hold will still be enough. :lol:

I wish everyone good luck in this speculation, but I recommend independent research, common sense, and realistic expectations before depending on this venture to "change your life".

• Upvote 6

Very sad...why soo many negative marks???.... just trying to prove facts issued by independent third parties...believe me I'm not trying to start a fight (yet)

Just curious, what "facts" are you trying to prove?

The CBI has been audited by a couple different firms and they under the scrutiny of the IMF because they opened that can of worms by borrowing money from them. So again, what "facts" are you bringing to the table for discussion?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Just curious, what "facts" are you trying to prove?

The CBI has been audited by a couple different firms and they under the scrutiny of the IMF because they opened that can of worms by borrowing money from them. So again, what "facts" are you bringing to the table for discussion?

Read the past audited financials....it's no different then all their recent articiles...no integrity...and there is a reason why they've been "audited by a couple of different firms"

Read the past audited financials....it's no different then all their recent articiles...no integrity...and there is a reason why they've been "audited by a couple of different firms"

Why not put something forward that disputes them rather than unsubstantiated comments like you have been doing?

Just a thought...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1