Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRANK, C.C. 11-28-2011 - Just Da Truth post OOMF 11/29/2011

Papster

FRANK, C.C. 11-28-2011 - Just Da Truth post OOMF

11/29/2011

Frank and Jesus start off with a skit monologuing as Maliki and Obama talking about the troops leaving early and Obama wants to see Maliki earlier than Dec. 12. Obama says meeting with Maliki and Kurds went well overall. There are still 6 issues to finish up on, but they are NOT roadblocks. Biden will come over and try to do his part in the next few days. We will see Maliki on or before Dec. 12 depending on what Biden brings back with in his report. 7 to 10 days later, after the fiscal year, the authors will release the budget.

The new year for them started yesterday, Nov.27th; it is a new lunar year and is what Islamic calendar is based on. Keeping this in mind; using our Dec. as their January. Frank says now tie that into his theory. If he goes with this theory, he goes with what Frank said a while back, stating what Delta’s contact told us what Shabibi said about after the holiday, end of EID and the beginning of the New Year. The EID holiday could spill into, according to PAPPA-J, their EID is like how we celebrate our Christmas after our Thanksgiving. Would this explain the meeting with Maliki and Obama before Dec. 12? If the meeting happens sooner, it works out better for us seeing some DESSERT VERY SooN.

Obama is working hard to get soldiers out of Iraq “sooner” rather than end of our 2011 year.

This could have been done last year, most likely, when they claimed last Dec. to be a sovereign nation. Do you remember that, asks Frank. They are now in the right position to get this done.

Maliki went to the Kurds, and they gave Maliki a thumbs-up. However, there were a few remaining issues, but nothing to stop things from moving forward. Will the budget be passed this week? Zachowski says he feels that the budget has been passed behind closed doors. Frank’s TEAM feels also that THE BUDGET HAS BEEN PASSED!!

The month of Nov. was for the Kurds to allow for Dec. and Jan for us… to blossom! We should see the meeting between Maliki and Obama moved up and to happen SOONER; Likely Dec. 6 instead of Dec. 12. In Dec. they could receive the full Chapter 7 on Dec. 15.

Protocol and coordination have been used heavily in articles lately. Pay attention to every article as they either add or remove words or sentences from them.

Beginning of Dec. is significant. Z feels is of the impression, Dec. 1st a Thursday, if their new year the 27th, the new budget is passed for their new year on Nov. 27. Dec. 1 for us, something was done back in earlier part of November, if something was done on the Nov. 24 for us, then something could come out around our Dec. 1st. Throwing out a 72 hour window falling in line with our Dec. 1st, also has Frank’s series of 1’s. Frank says the month of November is over for THEM now...was extremely important to the Kurds..., and now the month of Dec. Is important for us!! Frank says watch the meeting between O and M to be moved up. They don’t yet have ALL of chapter 7, just yet. Biden is going to them in November and coming back in December. Study the surplus, the budget, the rate, Obama can try to use to spread the wealth. How that Wall Street is bouncing back? What missing budget, what missing ministers, what missing cabinet ministers?? Now that we have moved our troops out and given them back their land and airbases, now they need to come over and see us! Show us how they have met everything needed to have Chapter 7.

The right to issue (wishes to thank Iggy) currency in a territory may be exercised by the state that has sovereignty over its territory...it may be delegated to a central bank or another common entity.

We believe they will come over to see us BEFORE Dec. 12 to gain their full sovereignty of the land so they can gain the key to the shackles of chapter 7.

If we can get the Kurds to give a thumbs up, then we may see them here sooner. Then we will need to watch for 7 – 10 days before we see what we seek. Team feels that from the 20th of Nov. to now, things were done with the Kurds. Now we watch the first part of December to see when the meeting with O and M will take place. Frank and Z feel that the blessing will occur could happen this year and within the next two weeks. It is time for the Authors to know, and then we will see it.

Z jumps off the call. Frank gives Z kudos for being a student of this investment, for which Frank after speaking with him earlier today to come on the call tonight.

Frank, do you see any scenario where our dinars would not be able to be cashed in be it thru one of Ali's offices or at a bank? I know most people including myself have purchased thru reputable dealers (i.e. Dinar Trade), so it’s not a counterfeit issue I'm thinking of our government somehow messing things up. I'm not questioning God's power in bringing this financial blessing about just being thorough. I like to consider all avenues in situations like this so any thoughts you have will be appreciated. As most people on here I do appreciate your hard work and know you are looking forward to the next stage in your life after the RV. Thanks, bro!

Frank says, No to B’s question.

Frank mentions and dispels all the old rumors. Some things might have some truth to them but about 99%....NO.

Delta arrives on the call.

Frank is going to have his Broker “Larry” come on the call.

Larry will give a run down on what it’s like to be dealer, how things work. Some day’s it becomes difficult. Buy from dealers that are registered with the UST. It’s best to buy Dinar within the US and shipped within the US. Larry cannot ship outside of the US. 50 states and territories. Dinar comes from the Middle East, Jordan, through fed ex, but new restrictions with weights. Fed Ex only allow now ½ a kilo weight now which has hurt the acquiring of dinar and having to go with other carriers. Some dinar has been held up in customs for not meeting customs regulations; mainly paperwork not being included. Prices lately have been steady with dinar. 25k has gone down over past 30 days. Lower denoms have been up and down over past year and half. Right now they are down and he’s trying to get all they can while it’s down in price. Lower-denoms are being distributed more and more now.

Frank preps Delta of what he had spoken about before he arrived on the call.

Delta says they are trying to increase the rate, trying to get the lower-denoms out, at the same time educating the people, and they want to make everything ready before they get paid. Salaries are paid every first Thursday of the month. Now, for their first Thursday in their month of January will be our Dec. 5/6. If they are wanting to do this, they will need to do it a week or two in advance, If they really want to do this then we are looking at around Dec. 15th and Dec. 29th which are the UN exchange rate postings. Delta is going to get excited when Biden comes and they celebrate Iraq gaining sovereignty of their land when we hand over everything to them.

UST site has been down now for 5 or 6 days now, not sure if this is relevant. So many countries rates are going to change.

Looks like in Iraq right now things are moving along quickly. Seleh has said that they would do this at the end of 2011. For Iraq 2011 has ended. At first it wasn’t taken seriously, more seen as a likely smoke screen. But it looks like what is going on and this was the plan, now that the smoke is out of our faces.

Parliament trying to speed up a lot of things. A lot of excitement building about finally getting control of their country and being free again.

Senior Iraq Source: US Vice President to visit Baghdad in 48hours

A senior government source revealed (the news) for Biden’s visit to Baghdad in 48 hours

Baghdad (news)... up through (48) hours the next U.S. Vice President Joe Biden to Iraq in a visit for a day or two days looking through a number of issues concerning the U.S. withdrawal from Iraq, and the relationship between Iraq and the United States.

A government source said a high level (Agency news) on Monday: that Vice President Joe Biden will arrive in Iraq in the (48) hours coming to discuss a number of common issues and will meet during his visit, both the Prime Minister and President and Chairman of the House of Representatives, as well as his meeting with leaders of political blocs.

The source added: that Biden will focus during his visit to discuss how to provide legal protection for trainers Americans during their work in Iraq after the withdrawal.

The source pointed to: that Biden will discuss with the Prime Minister the issues to be discussed during Maliki’s visit to Washington in the twelfth of January next, and that which will meet U.S. President Barack Obama.

http://bit.ly/tsG1DZ

Delta says that article about the 50,000 dinar will be 50 dinar meaning we will see the rate of 1:1 to start off with like he has been trying to tell us. But the old and new currency will co-exist. Iraq is not worried about speculators. The articles are for the people of Iraq, not for us. They are trying to educate their people with then new currency coming.

All good news coming out of Iraq right now. IraqiaTV, showing the withdrawal being done, everything is almost done. This should all be accomplished by end of this month. Only about 10,000 troops left roughly.

Article, about Maliki coming to see Obama on Dec. 12. Frank is watching this, thinks it is a glitch, and should be sooner. Biden coming to Iraq is very important.

Looks like Dec is our next target, reason being, they have announced that by start of this coming year, they will have 115 thousand new jobs to offer in Iraq. Shell signed a 17 billion dollar contract to harness the gas in Iraq fields.

The US is trying to get out of Iraq very fast and allow Iraq to implement their monetary policy as they cannot until the troops leave and allow them to have full sovereignty of their land and the airspace which they already have. This is all due to IMF regulations.

Delta doesn’t foresee anything happening the next few days as it would confuse the citizens but may likely happen in the next week or two before the next pay period. They have to do this between the 15 and 29th, if this is to happen, which is 2 – 3 weeks before paying salaries.

The HCL will come after the RV says Delta. The 140 and Erbil agreement, nothing to do with the RV.

It’s like the lower-denoms. They will not come out before the rate being changed. Iraq articles have already stated the order of how this will transpire. First remove the three zeros, and then release the lower denominations.

Frank again makes point about that they are not yet FULLY sovereign. They have sovereign air but not sovereign land...yet.

Delta thinks it will happen mid-December for PAY DAY on the FIRST THURSDAY in January; Frank is looking at the first two weeks of Jan.

Delta, says that Iraq has said that they need the rate, the lower denoms and then being paid around the first of their New Year; which for them has already begun as of Nov. 27th for us.

Bluestar/Condor - why has CBI has not updated today? Delta – they did have an auction. They are just lazy, or forget. It’s happened before. Bluestar – why hasn’t Forex site update today? Delta says yes, little movement on Iraq Forex; UST down for last 4 or 5 days, not sure if this has any significance.

Delta said, it really looks like “something” is going on! Obama was meeting and talking about the US having a plan to bail out the EURO today.

Frank mentions about oil being the barometer of this investment. They came out stating their budget will be based on $95. Oil is hovering at $100 right now, but will likely spike.

Delta says that when we see the last soldier leave, when we see Biden in Iraq and Iraq gains the sovereignty of their land we should then GET EXCITED!

Delta had to leave the call. DONE !!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

First off, the continually say that Iraws New Year is over...which it is. But we are talking about the Fiscal year - not New Year. And to say that Erbil and HCL have nothing to do with an RV? Wow, that totally discredits them.

the Fiscal year starts jan. 1 2012 you have to understand this is ALL their opinion could the HCL and erbil have something to do with the RV well of course but that is NOT certain, we think so, but is this the real reason why the Rv hasnt took place i dunno only time will tell. I've always thought the HCL had something to do with possibly the chain reaction so to speak to implement an RV by the CBI but i could be wrong I dont believe the Eribil agreement has any bearing whatsoever for a revaluation of a currency to transpire but who knows anymore. We are living in some interesting times thats for dang sure.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

the Fiscal year starts jan. 1 2012 you have to understand this is ALL their opinion could the HCL and erbil have something to do with the RV well of course but that is NOT certain, we think so, but is this the real reason why the Rv hasnt took place i dunno only time will tell. I've always thought the HCL had something to do with possibly the chain reaction so to speak to implement an RV by the CBI but i could be wrong I dont believe the Eribil agreement has any bearing whatsoever for a revaluation of a currency to transpire but who knows anymore. We are living in some interesting times thats for dang sure.

I asked you several days ago where your intel comes from, considering you are so sure of that they are telling you. As I recall, you said it came from people in the DC area, but never answered my question with anything definitive.

If Frank one of the individuals you get your intel from and feel it is so substantial?

Just asking.

I asked you several days ago where your intel comes from, considering you are so sure of that they are telling you. As I recall, you said it came from people in the DC area, but never answered my question with anything definitive.

If Frank one of the individuals you get your intel from and feel it is so substantial?

Just asking.

this adjustment thaat the CBI has stated has came from articles in the past that i have read. You have to use common sense would you adjust an exchnage rate in the middle of the year and the budget for 2011 of course NOT. So in 2012 they aare starting a fresh year with a seated GOI (basically) the adjustment must come prior to implementing a New budget do you really think they will start a budget without adjusting i doubt it.

P.S no frank is NOT someone i get my info from all though i respect him and delta's opinons and what they do whether anyone can discredit them for what they do i still have not seen.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hey easy.........isnt the erbil agreement tied to the release of Ch 7.........i thought that was one of the stips..........GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

this adjustment thaat the CBI has stated has came from articles in the past that i have read. You have to use common sense would you adjust an exchnage rate in the middle of the year and the budget for 2011 of course NOT. So in 2012 they aare starting a fresh year with a seated GOI (basically) the adjustment must come prior to implementing a New budget do you really think they will start a budget without adjusting i doubt it.

P.S no frank is NOT someone i get my info from all though i respect him and delta's opinons and what they do whether anyone can discredit them for what they do i still have not seen.

Easy, I did not ask you about the adjustment, and don't talk down to me and tell me to use common sense like I am an idiot. Save for somebody else. Obviously, you need to read my question(s) again.

You have been prophetic is telling us to take it easy, relax, it is coming, my sources tell me, I know for a fact .....well, .I have asked you on two occassions now, where you get your intel with no answer. Since you are portraying you have intel, and we should trust you, I would like to know where you get your intel and from whom. That is all. Anybody can be asked to back it up. That is what happens in the big world. You should be no different.

If you don't want to answer, fine. If it is your opinion that you are stating, fine. Just say so.

PS The budget approval with the new rate, and the Jan 1 implementation makes perfect business sense. It doesn't take Paul Krugman to figure that one out. But if the RV took place in June, mid-fiscal year, it would happen anyway. You just make the proper adjustment to the remaining budget.

Do you think an emerging country would hold up an RV until the new fiscal year? Are you going to hold up all the contracts that will provide additional revenue for the state through infrastructure for oil, ports, security, communications, tariffs, agriculture, home building, not to mention the corruption of a higher value that will line the political pockets, ..........ad nauseum, waiting on the new year? Do you realize the billions of revenue that would be lost?

I don't know everything about this investment, and I read and have questions. But don't talk to me like I am stupid. If you are so smart, I would think you would enjoy sharing some of the details, and not just superflurous bumper stickers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1