Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE HAVE A NEW GURU!!!

steveinfla

OH THANK MY LUCKY STARS WE HAVE A NEW GURU WITH NEW FRESH INTEL FROM HIS NOT NAMED BUT UNDISCLOSED SOURCE!!!!!

11-28-2011 Guru Lojak [new guru] It appears as if some last minute changes were included (can't be specific here) which caused the delay but it is my understanding from politicos, to banking and including some sandbox info that we are back on track. Biden is in Iraq today, earlier than was stated in the news articles. There were meetings that were held in Washington today regarding the European crisis (and the RV of course) and it is my understanding as of now that all is well. I am just fortunate enough...to work my own brand of intel through my small network of sources which includes politicians, bankers, contacts in parliament and security personnel. That is how I am able to keep tabs of confirmations on the information...from everything that I can hear and confirm, this ride should soon be concluded. I do not do rates and dates, but do like the rates thrown around.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1f6TzAWaF

We are ever so blessed by Lojack shared his intel from his ever so small network of sources.. :rolleyes: BABY THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!!!! :bow:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

OH THANK MY LUCKY STARS WE HAVE A NEW GURU WITH NEW FRESH INTEL FROM HIS NOT NAMED BUT UNDISCLOSED SOURCE!!!!!

11-28-2011 Guru Lojak [new guru] It appears as if some last minute changes were included (can't be specific here) which caused the delay but it is my understanding from politicos, to banking and including some sandbox info that we are back on track. Biden is in Iraq today, earlier than was stated in the news articles. There were meetings that were held in Washington today regarding the European crisis (and the RV of course) and it is my understanding as of now that all is well. I am just fortunate enough...to work my own brand of intel through my small network of sources which includes politicians, bankers, contacts in parliament and security personnel. That is how I am able to keep tabs of confirmations on the information...from everything that I can hear and confirm, this ride should soon be concluded. I do not do rates and dates, but do like the rates thrown around.

We are ever so blessed by Lojack shared his intel from his ever so small network of sources.. :rolleyes: BABY THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!!!! :bow:

Do you know anything about this guy or are you just having fun at his expense? Yes there are clowns in this investment but there just might be some serious investors who do know some people that have information. I understand that it gets very old hearing false predictions and most of the gurus are probably as bad as the stars in all star wrestling, (whoops, maybe there are some who believe that's real.) But we should maybe give new sources a bit of time so that we don't discourage the real ones from posting any news. By their fruit we will know them.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Thank God. I was just getting ready to sell my Dinar and buy some Amway products.

Do you know anything about this guy or are you just having fun at his expense? Yes there are clowns in this investment but there just might be some serious investors who do know some people that have information. I understand that it gets very old hearing false predictions and most of the gurus are probably as bad as the stars in all star wrestling, (whoops, maybe there are some who believe that's real.) But we should maybe give new sources a bit of time so that we don't discourage the real ones from posting any news. By their fruit we will know them.

Am I having fun at this guys exspence YES I AM!... Just like when Jonnywg came out as a new guru and others before him and now this one where is their proof to their intel.... How freakin stupid do these guru think we are. Here is more proof with all their "intel" not one has the same info to share as the other one is calling today one calls for December Oncalls for next year. Seriously why should or would I give this guy an once of credibilty... All this conflicting "intel was posted today on another site.com.. If you dig through old posts heck they even contradict their own posts... DO I get mad no I just poke fun and enjoy the show....

11-29-2011 Guru Bear5642 THE INFO IS STILL POURING IN...THE SCREENS ARE NOT LYING AND THE 0000000 S DO MEAN A LOT WITH WHAT IS GOING DOWN AND WHEN I TELL YOU THE RV IS NOT GETTING READY, IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN...THIS WILL BE THE LARGEST RV IN WORLD HISTORY AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK. FOR THE FIRST TIME I GOT THE GOOSEBUMPS ON WHAT WE ARE BEING TOLD AND IT IS OFF THE CHART PEOPLE, YOU CAN GET OFFICIALLY START GETTING EXCITED. IT CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE STOPPED...WE DO KNOW OF ONLY 3 SMALL THINGS IN THE WAY AND SHOULD BE RESOLVED IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS AND WHEN I TELL YOU IT IS HUGE THIS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT AND THEN ITS ALL OVER...IM A LITTLE CONSERVATIVE, I JUST COULDN'T HOLD IT BACK.

11-29-2011 Guru Frank26 the month of November...was extremely important to the Kurds...and now the month of Dec. Is important for us...We should see the meeting between Maliki and Obama moved up and to happen SOONER...Likely Dec. 6 instead of Dec. 12...they could receive the full Chapter 7 on Dec. 15...the blessing...could happen this year and within the next two weeks...looking at the first two weeks of Jan.

11-29-2011 Guru Med WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR, THE VOTE BY PARLIAMENT FOR THE DRAFT TO PRINT. THIS LEGITIMIZES THE RV THRU OUT THE ENTIRE GOVT NOT JUST CBI. THE VOTE IS TO BE ON A THURSDAY, WE KNOW THAT AS A FACT THERE WERE 30 PERTINENT DRAFTS READY FOR VOTE. I WOULD SAY WITHIN 3 WKS THE VOTE WILL HAPPEN.

11-28-2011 Guru TonyTNT If this plan had panned out like it was supposed to , we would be already living in a different world today. It's a timing issue. It was supposed to have happened on Friday and there are a lot of powerful people that are upset. We just know it's not going backward...Today could be the day or tomorrow could be the day, we are not sure

11-29-2011 Guru Bluwolf just waiting for this elusive RV...which should be out of the closet within the next hours...tomorrow should be our day IMO...Iraq is still under US rule until we [troops] are out...100% out...why do you think Biden is there right now?...handing over the baton... only holdup is at our banks, not at the UST, BIS, O, IRAQ, like others want you to believe...the rate will be extremely high so please do not worry...excecutive order was for last Wed. cashin so they already have the go...now we wait and it will just pop in into the picture.

11-29-2011 Guru Bulldog75 SOURCES ARE REPORTING NOW, AS OF 10:20AM TODAY TUESDAY 11-29-11, LARGE TRANSFERS OF CASH, ESTIMATED OVER ONE TRILLION $$$, WITHIN THE USA BANKING SYSTEM TO DISTRICTS FOR DISBURSEMENTS TO LOCALS. WE ARE SEEKING CONFIRMATIONS ON THAT RUMORED $$$ MOVEMENT.

11-29-2011 Guru Delta they are trying to increase the rate, trying to get the lower-denoms out, at the same time educating the people, and they want to make everything ready before they get paid... that article about the 50,000 dinar will be 50 dinar, meaning we will see the rate of 1:1 to start off with...All good news coming out of Iraq right now. Iraqia TV, showing the withdrawal being done, everything is almost done. This should all be accomplished by end of this month...don’t foresee anything happening the next few days as it would confuse the citizens but may likely happen in the next week or two before the next pay period. The HCL will come after the RV...The 140 and Erbil agreement, nothing to do with the RV...when we see the last soldier leave, when we see Biden in Iraq and Iraq gains the sovereignty of their land we should then GET EXCITED!

11-29-2011 Guru Jonnywg The screens this am are 00.000 on 'buy' and 'sell'...please note that we were just advised that the ust is still in lockdown. this is good news

11-29-2011 Guru TonyTNT I am 100% sure that we are past the point of no return. To much money has passed hands and to many people have been exposed, Country's and people that you will never know about have already been paid...I talked to several high ranking bankers today [Monday] and they were highly upset that the screens were at zero. They did not mind it on Friday, Sat, Sun, but today [Monday] they lost a whole lot of money.[question: Is the 4.40 the sucker rate?] [answer] Yes. I do believe that there is a drop dead date. It is before the end of the year...I think you will see it before Friday. I hope you see it before Friday. I want to see it before Friday.

11-29-2011 Guru Bulldog75 [question - has Dr. Shabibi released the rv? ] IN COUNTRY RV FOR TIER 1 AND 2 IRAQ AT $3.75 . THE TOTAL RV PROCESS IS WORKING ITS WAY THRU THE SYSTEM. WHEN WE HAVE 'ACTIVATION' WORLDWIDE WE HAVE THE ACTIVATED RATE POST. THERE WERE CONSIDERATIONS FOR THE IMF TO MAKE $2 PER DINAR. THAT HAS BEEN ON HOLD I UNDERSTAND AND POINT OF CONSIDERATION.

11-29-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE NO PARTIES INTENTIONALLY NOW CAUSING THIS DELAY. UNDERSTAND EVERYONE, THIS IS A MONUMENTAL TASK FOR THE IMF, BIS, AND THEY ARE TRYING TO PREVENT ANY MISTAKES. THEY ARE TRYING TO BE SAFE RATHER THAN SORRY. IT SHOULD NOT BE MUCH LONGER"

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1f8QPrbRK

How freakin stupid do these guru think we are.

End Quote

Hope this won't come as a shocking news to you......Some are..... Gullible.....Very much so....... Mostly on other Forums.

Here the Reality check level is very high thanks to our good alert-minded Members ( and Adam).....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Ya, this is the problem. People are so gun-shy now, anyone new is like excepting someone into your Survivor Alliance.

We could actually have Shabbibi on here and people would question his sources.