Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum has good news

possum

My intel bud over there dropped me a note about 30 min ago and said that it done by weeks end but the exchange rate and lop is not clear-mixed signals. I asked him specifically what he heard and he said that he was told rates from th .80 - 2.47 range and the lop will happen but not initially. Sorry for not nailing it, but that's the best I can offer for now.

Possum, you are a whack job.

''''My intel bud over there'''' dropped me a note about 30 min ago and said that it done. Sorry for not nailing it, but that's the best I can offer for now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't possum the one dancing in the streets of bahgdad? Why then would his 'bud be from OVER THERE ' ???maybe he was drunk n just thought he lived in iraq. Just askin. Not hatin on ya possum.. Bc so far ur intel has been as good as anyone elses... Sadly to say

Hey, Possum, I know you try hard to bring us good intel and this sounds GREAT -- can't blame you for the shifting sands of Arabia. Hope you're keeping up your fight w/ the bottle, but you know the old adage: "If you can't be good, at least have fun!!"