Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not Until Next Year

RGD_Wolverine

I'm quoting this post from another member because it got glossed over by everyone but it is important.

What three zeroes did your contact believe were removed? That will make a huge difference. An RV + RD is pretty hope dashing considering most won't even break even.

It didn't get glossed over my friend, but it won't be addressed because noone knows the answers. Even a "bank" employee in Iraq eould not have that info, aside from the rumors we all hear everyday. I think if that answer were out there, we would all either be relaxing waiting to be rich, or not on this site because it won't happen. Either way, noone knows - bank employee or not- what will happen.

• Upvote 1

I thought the Mayans said that the World was going to end in 2012. Go figure we all come into money and we all die.sad.gif

Oops ... you must have missed the update: As it turns out, the tablet that they have been basing this prediction on all of these years was actually a broken piece. We have much more time, so relax.

Ok guys I wanted to take the time from work to share with you some information I just received. I know you might say I don’t post anything or where the heck did you come from but have to believe me on this one. I watch all of the websites have been hearing bogus rumor after rumor after rumor about rates and dates or stupid screens that are blank and showing 0000's. I am Middle Eastern my parents are from Iraq so my family has a lot of local contacts and I have been invested in the Dinar for about a 1 1/2 years now. The RV will happen but not until the beginning of the year so relax everyone enjoy your Holidays and don’t stress out anymore. It’s all tied to our troops once they get paid to leave then we get paid my contact works at the bank and she said it will happen beginning of next year thats when the Zero's will be romved and our RV will happen. I’m not here to pump anyone just sharing the information I receive.

I hope you guys have a great Day

RGD

Hey RGD, welcome aboard.

Please, no offense intended towards you. It is just kind of amazing to me how we all look at things. If something is posted under "Guru's" most of the time it is ripped apart. I understand that the same sad folks are spouting the same stuff, and so I get that. It makes us all so cynical.

Soooo, on the other hand, someone (just using RGD as a for instance) says they have intel and this and that will happen. Attaboys are handed out! I mean we are all personas at keyboards really. Who do you trust and why?

• Upvote 3

I thought the Mayans said that the World was going to end in 2012. Go figure we all come into money and we all die.sad.gif

The 2012 phenomenon comprises a range of eschatological beliefs that cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on December 21, 2012.[1][2][3][4] This date is regarded as the end-date of a 5,125-year-long cycle in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar.

Their calendar is a circle, it will repeat another cycle. I am not planning to die.

• Upvote 2

Ok guys I wanted to take the time from work to share with you some information I just received. I know you might say I don’t post anything or where the heck did you come from but have to believe me on this one. I watch all of the websites have been hearing bogus rumor after rumor after rumor about rates and dates or stupid screens that are blank and showing 0000's. I am Middle Eastern my parents are from Iraq so my family has a lot of local contacts and I have been invested in the Dinar for about a 1 1/2 years now. The RV will happen but not until the beginning of the year so relax everyone enjoy your Holidays and don’t stress out anymore. It’s all tied to our troops once they get paid to leave then we get paid my contact works at the bank and she said it will happen beginning of next year thats when the Zero's will be romved and our RV will happen. I’m not here to pump anyone just sharing the information I receive.

I hope you guys have a great Day

RGD

THANK YOU for our FINALLY being given a gracious and and HONEST estimate! It is the VERY FIRST TIME anybody who has both the real credentials (not claiming "SOMEBODY SO HIGH WE CAN'T SEE THEM - who have proven to be TOTALLY WRONG every time), but somebody with BOTH family and contacts there and investment themselves!

OH that you could TOTALLY replace all the Internet GURU's who simply MAKE THINGS UP as they go!

THANKS FOR AN HONEST REPORT. It is about the ONLY one any sight has received in a VERY LONG TIME!

Just a gut feeling and common sense; they are going to drop the 3 zeros, wish I could afford about 10 million more Dinar. If they drop the 3 zeros 1million dinar = 100k usd, not near the windfall were are hoping for. There are just too many notes in circulation to RV at a high rate. Or maybe Adam is right .10.

• Downvote 2

I'm quoting this post from another member because it got glossed over by everyone but it is important.

What three zeroes did your contact believe were removed? That will make a huge difference. An RV + RD is pretty hope dashing considering most won't even break even.

In my opinion it has to RV after the removal of the three zeros. Why you ask people will have to carry backpacks full of cash to buy daily items like Bread Food and Water this is not going to fly with local Iraqi's they will need to raise the value.

• Upvote 1

Hey RGD, welcome aboard.

Please, no offense intended towards you. It is just kind of amazing to me how we all look at things. If something is posted under "Guru's" most of the time it is ripped apart. I understand that the same sad folks are spouting the same stuff, and so I get that. It makes us all so cynical.

Soooo, on the other hand, someone (just using RGD as a for instance) says they have intel and this and that will happen. Attaboys are handed out! I mean we are all personas at keyboards really. Who do you trust and why?

I trust my FAMILY ... It’s not some random dude I met on a plane while talking about Dinars or some winks I got at a Bank while making a business deposit. Its real no BS this is what I know and that’s why I posted it Rumors. Everyone is an Adult and can make up their own mind.

• Upvote 5

I trust my FAMILY ... It’s not some random dude I met on a plane while talking about Dinars or some winks I got at a Bank while making a business deposit. Its real no BS this is what I know and that’s why I posted it Rumors. Everyone is an Adult and can make up their own mind.

Thx for posting and Sticking Around to Answer Questions ! ;)

B) B) B)

• Upvote 3