Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not Until Next Year

RGD_Wolverine

i hate to say it but you are insane to think they can keep this up for another year im sorry but what validates your optimism abut 2013 what abut their budget? we are on a global collapse if you havent noticced involving currencies something has to happen this coming year also with their 2012 budget coming up how will they operate without an adjustment which the CBI has stated in the exchange rate and battle inflation for anotheer year??? please ask yourself these questions whatevr is going to happen its gonna be sooner rather than later.

CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT....WATCH N LEARN

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT....WATCH N LEARN

learn what bro? so you say the banks arent ready? what banks? im just trying to get somme clarification i mean everything points to this soon and i know we have all heard it before but the progress and all these deals coming about and infaltion on the rise constantly itss only a matter of time before Iraq implodes if they dont figure somethng out soon IMHO.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

they are having a terrible time find competent help esp in the operational areas

Storm1 I agree with you because we all have watched 2010,2011 go by so quick and a big nothing and i will bet we all will see 2012 go out the same way !!!! Just way to many problems and more coming in the middle east which means no RV !!!!!!

yes your correct also this >>>MP Mahmoud Othman, leader of the Kurdistan Alliance that Iraq has failed politically and diplomatically in dealing with the issue of pulling the country from Chapter VII, and a number of reasons, including regarding the absence of the position of an Iraqi uniform of a lot of issues with neighboring countries, and siding America, Britain and the UN Security Council of Kuwait.

But political analyst Khaled Serail is unlikely to succeed Prime Minister of Iraq to resolve differences between the two countries, because it believes that there is a tendency Gulf to block efforts to resolve the differences that are expected to increase in intensity after the American withdrawal from Iraq

this kinda news doesnt spell out rv to me in anyway....there NOT ready, dont force it, it will come

Edited by storm1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for sharing!! Anytime between now and next june would be great, but the sooner the better. :)

Easyrider..... +1 to you. Your post in regards to Iraqs need to R. V due to inflation and budget needs is spot on in my opinion. Thanks for all the stuff you bring to this site. :)

• Upvote 1

learn what bro? so you say the banks arent ready? what banks? im just trying to get somme clarification i mean everything points to this soon and i know we have all heard it before but the progress and all these deals coming about and infaltion on the rise constantly itss only a matter of time before Iraq implodes if they dont figure somethng out soon IMHO.

On top of the fact they cannot afford to sell Dinar for another year, Another year of sales? Implode would be a polite way of saying we R Screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok guys I wanted to take the time from work to share with you some information I just received. I know you might say I don’t post anything or where the heck did you come from but have to believe me on this one. I watch all of the websites have been hearing bogus rumor after rumor after rumor about rates and dates or stupid screens that are blank and showing 0000's. I am Middle Eastern my parents are from Iraq so my family has a lot of local contacts and I have been invested in the Dinar for about a 1 1/2 years now. The RV will happen but not until the beginning of the year so relax everyone enjoy your Holidays and don’t stress out anymore. It’s all tied to our troops once they get paid to leave then we get paid my contact works at the bank and she said it will happen beginning of next year thats when the Zero's will be romved and our RV will happen. I’m not here to pump anyone just sharing the information I receive.

I hope you guys have a great Day

RGD

Zero's removed and RV will happen. Do we make any money if this happens???

The way I see it is, Iraq keeps stalling the RV, so we get so aggravated and sell out. The government did not want us in on this venture. So why not keep coming up with delay after delay. I seriously do not know how some of you have held on for sooooo long. Heck, I have only been a investor since June, and I am going nuts blink.gif. GOD BLESS

everyone of you. Especially, the Soldiers and there Families.

• Upvote 1

Let's try this another way. Pick one of the 3 examples below that best describes what she meant.

a.) 25,000IQD note becomes 25IQD note

b.) exchange rate .00086 becomes exchange rate .86

c.) They remove the 000 notes from circulation

I'm quoting this post from another member because it got glossed over by everyone but it is important.

What three zeroes did your contact believe were removed? That will make a huge difference. An RV + RD is pretty hope dashing considering most won't even break even.

hey! I got my info from a brother of mine who escaped from the Baghdad zoo , he was riding a camel, and was hell bent for the Congo. He said he heard it on the swinging vine that it was going to rv this year. I think he has gone bananas, but what the hell its as good as any other rumor... RV 2011 or bust

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3