Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not Until Next Year

RGD_Wolverine

The Mayans did not predict that the world will end on 12/21/12. Thats when they stopped their predictions for what ever reason they had. They may have seen a prediction about the coming of the Spaniards and decided to stop, knowing they were going to be almost exterminated. Also, the only one that knows when the RV will come is Shabibi. The turmoil in Iraq has no bearing on his decision since his motivating factor is inflation. If it continues to rise, he will act to protect his people.

THEY ARE GOING TO RE-DENOMINATE IN 2013...READ THE NEWS! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!! LOL

Well, okay then.....come back and post in 2013 and tell us that "you told us so" and be happy. In the mean time, we read the same cotton picking posts from you and we get how you feel. Now scram......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well, okay then.....come back and post in 2013 and tell us that "you told us so" and be happy. In the mean time, we read the same cotton picking posts from you and we get how you feel. Now scram......

Recent articles point to 2013 as the start to release the lower denoms.

Sorry I lost the link.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The central importance of the Iraqi parliament to convince deleted 3 zeroes from the dinar

The center of divergence of views, economists about the timing and feasibility of the project to delete three zeros from the dinar, the official predicted that the Central Bank of Iraq is the implementation of this project in 2013. The Central Bank of Iraq discuss the details of the project with the Commission on the economy and investment in the Iraqi Council of Representatives.

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq appearance of Dr. Mohammed Saleh In a statement made by Radio Free Iraq, confirmed that the atmosphere of the discussions were positive, and the bank was able to answer all questions and inquiries of the Parliamentary Committee, which heard a detailed explanation on this subject, and convinced of the project and its positive effects on the economy Iraq, adding that the project is also referred to the Economic Committee in the Cabinet for discussion.

He expected the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq that is to start the execution of the deleted 3 zeroes three of the coin with the development of the budget year 2013, pointing to the bank’s plan to implement the project will continue for two years and depends on offering new dinar with the current currency in order not to get the economy or the citizens harm.

Economic expert, Dr. Hilal Al-Taan consistent with the Central Bank of Iraq in the importance of this project and its economic feasibility, and finds that the current monetary bloc of 27 trillion Iraqi dinars, it is necessary to delete three zeros to become a mass 15 billion Iraqi dinars, which facilitates financial transactions daily.

However, the economic expert, Aladdin short does not agree with Taan, but finds that the project to delete 3 zeros will not contribute to improve the economy, but on the contrary, because of the security conditions and the economic situation deteriorating, and the absence of development programs, and the lack of a sound banking system, in addition to corruption and bureaucracy in state institutions.

Amid the varied opinions of observers of the economic affairs of Iraq about the effects of positive or negative for the deletion of three zeros from the dinar, warned an economic advisor in the government Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge that the process of removing three zeros from the dinar will increase the phenomenon of money laundering, and that the government is working to convince the central bank need to stop working the implementation of the project.

But economist Dr. Hilal Al-Taan respond to these warnings and fears as unfounded, because the process is controlled by a careful and deliberate

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Mayans did not predict that the world will end on 12/21/12. Thats when they stopped their predictions for what ever reason they had. They may have seen a prediction about the coming of the Spaniards and decided to stop, knowing they were going to be almost exterminated. Also, the only one that knows when the RV will come is Shabibi. The turmoil in Iraq has no bearing on his decision since his motivating factor is inflation. If it continues to rise, he will act to protect his people.

Exactly! The new Mayan calendar was highly anticipated! But then, their calendar maker retired... the apprentice quit... then they were conquered and perished! :o

Recent articles point to 2013 as the start to release the lower denoms.

Sorry I lost the link.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The central importance of the Iraqi parliament to convince deleted 3 zeroes from the dinar

The center of divergence of views, economists about the timing and feasibility of the project to delete three zeros from the dinar, the official predicted that the Central Bank of Iraq is the implementation of this project in 2013. The Central Bank of Iraq discuss the details of the project with the Commission on the economy and investment in the Iraqi Council of Representatives.

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq appearance of Dr. Mohammed Saleh In a statement made by Radio Free Iraq, confirmed that the atmosphere of the discussions were positive, and the bank was able to answer all questions and inquiries of the Parliamentary Committee, which heard a detailed explanation on this subject, and convinced of the project and its positive effects on the economy Iraq, adding that the project is also referred to the Economic Committee in the Cabinet for discussion.

He expected the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq that is to start the execution of the deleted 3 zeroes three of the coin with the development of the budget year 2013, pointing to the bank’s plan to implement the project will continue for two years and depends on offering new dinar with the current currency in order not to get the economy or the citizens harm.

Economic expert, Dr. Hilal Al-Taan consistent with the Central Bank of Iraq in the importance of this project and its economic feasibility, and finds that the current monetary bloc of 27 trillion Iraqi dinars, it is necessary to delete three zeros to become a mass 15 billion Iraqi dinars, which facilitates financial transactions daily.

However, the economic expert, Aladdin short does not agree with Taan, but finds that the project to delete 3 zeros will not contribute to improve the economy, but on the contrary, because of the security conditions and the economic situation deteriorating, and the absence of development programs, and the lack of a sound banking system, in addition to corruption and bureaucracy in state institutions.

Amid the varied opinions of observers of the economic affairs of Iraq about the effects of positive or negative for the deletion of three zeros from the dinar, warned an economic advisor in the government Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge that the process of removing three zeros from the dinar will increase the phenomenon of money laundering, and that the government is working to convince the central bank need to stop working the implementation of the project.

But economist Dr. Hilal Al-Taan respond to these warnings and fears as unfounded, because the process is controlled by a careful and deliberate

Yeah, okay, believe all the articles you want my friend....but in the end, no one really knows what they are going to do and not even you...

• Upvote 1

Yeah, okay, believe all the articles you want my friend....but in the end, no one really knows what they are going to do and not even you...

Thats what I'm saying because Adam said in his last chat to not beleive any of the articals coming out. I'll read the articals that come out but I don't listen to a word they say.

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

[/url]storm1, on 28 November 2011 - 03:35 PM, said:

im going with 2013, the banks arent near ready for a v

easyrider: I don't think storm1 is that far off with his prediction of 2013. Didn't Shabibi say at the Jackson Hole, WY financial meeting in Sept 2011 that the banking system would need a few years to educate and train people how handle the new dinar exchange rate to be used around the world?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/93065-not-until-next-year/#ixzz1hHtB5bB6

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

[/url]storm1, on 28 November 2011 - 03:35 PM, said:

im going with 2013, the banks arent near ready for a v

easyrider: I don't think storm1 is that far off with his prediction of 2013. Didn't Shabibi say at the Jackson Hole, WY financial meeting in Sept 2011 that the banking system would need a few years to educate and train people how handle the new dinar exchange rate to be used around the world?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/93065-not-until-next-year/#ixzz1hHtB5bB6

2 years???????????.....I'm sure they could "educate" their people on how how to handle and count 'new money' in 2 months!.....along with all the digital help....

• Upvote 1

2 years???????????.....I'm sure they could "educate" their people on how how to handle and count 'new money' in 2 months!.....along with all the digital help....

In case you havent realised this is Iraq we are talking about.

Turning on a light switch takes two years.

To be honest as much as all the hopeful brigade here will hate to hear it, I would be very surprised if Iraq stays intact as the country it is.

Splitting into 3 seems very plausible....either that or complete meltdown.

• Downvote 1

In case you havent realised this is Iraq we are talking about.

Turning on a light switch takes two years.

To be honest as much as all the hopeful brigade here will hate to hear it, I would be very surprised if Iraq stays intact as the country it is.

Splitting into 3 seems very plausible....either that or complete meltdown.

THEN HOW WOULD YOU DIVIDE UP THE OIL FIELDS??....THAT'S WHY A HCL!!

• Upvote 1

listen, i can live with that.......

Next year will be here before you know it...

Heck, I remember this time last year when all we heard was that "it could not go past 2010"....:lol:

Man o man, I thank God I am grounded....

Fully agree.. indeed for the past 2 years we have heard the same old ... round the corner ... coming soon

UN meeting ... chapter 7 .... sanction lifted ... sanction not lifted ... before the end of 2009... 2010 ..2011

before their Islam fasting month ... after their fasting month.... and more

but all has come and go.

so folks stay grounded ...

do not get over excited over "Good News " and do not get agitated over the "Bad News"

El Shaddai peace be with you

Edited by daniel c