Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwaiti Cabinet and Priminister resigned today

steveinfla

Kuwait government resigns

Yes I know I need a link but I do not know how to so I am going to refer you to the CNN web site where i got the info from and here is a copy and paste of the story. Will this have a positive or negitive effect?

CNN) -- The emir of Kuwait has accepted the resignation of the Cabinet and the prime minister and asked them to stay as a caretaker government until a new government is formed, state-run news agency KUNA said Monday.

The decision comes less than two weeks after anti-corruption protesters forced their way inside Parliament in Kuwait City, pushing for the prime minister's ouster.

Prime Minister Sheikh Nasser al-Mohammad al-Sabah has had six previous governments brought down by opposition elements over the years. The new wave of protests pushed not just for the downfall of his government but for the prime minister himself to step down.

Protesters demand change in Kuwait

Many protests chanted that they want to "overthrow" him, using iconic slogans of the Arab Spring.

While Kuwait's leaders worked to quell the protests, opposition leaders vowed their efforts would escalate.

In a letter to the emir announcing his resignation, the prime minister said "negative practices" of a minority of members of Parliament made progress impossible, according to KUNA.

He accused the parliamentarians of promoting disunity, doubting the integrity of the country's leaders and fabricating unfounded accusations.

"Therefore, under these circumstances, it has become impossible for the government to pursue shouldering its responsibilities and fulfilling duties," he wrote, according to KUNA.

Edited by Markinsa
Added Link

Whose paying attention to what's happening in the middle east?? Now Kuwait???? I don't like it........Something Huge is happening before our very eyes and no ones asking questions.....SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAQ,YEMEN,JORDAN,LYBIA, NOW KUWAIT........ Have a really sick feeling about this.......IMO........

• Upvote 1

Whose paying attention to what's happening in the middle east?? Now Kuwait???? I don't like it........Something Huge is happening before our very eyes and no ones asking questions.....SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAQ,YEMEN,JORDAN,LYBIA, NOW KUWAIT........ Have a really sick feeling about this.......IMO........

I have wondered the same. Sounds like the area is being molded to fit into someones plans with the right people in power.

I don't like the sound of it either. It is reminding me of this new world order stuff I am sure most of us have heard about and I remember that the Arab countries were the last of the independant countries that needed to fall in order for total global domination by the "elite". When I read about all this stuff it scared me to death but what can you do? The whole story of it was so incredible to me, it was really hard to accept. I hope thats not what is really going on, God help us if so.

I don't like the sound of it either. It is reminding me of this new world order stuff I am sure most of us have heard about and I remember that the Arab countries were the last of the independant countries that needed to fall in order for total global domination by the "elite". When I read about all this stuff it scared me to death but what can you do? The whole story of it was so incredible to me, it was really hard to accept. I hope thats not what is really going on, God help us if so.

Or it all could be what I have heard it refered to as "critical mass". Meaning people are fed up and are not going to take it amymore. The world is changing in front of our eye and the human race is reach a whole new plain of awareness...

Persoanlly I think people are just pissed off and tired of being treated like sh*t... So they are revolting.

• Upvote 2

As I said earlier.......power in numbers. I believe people are begining to have more awareness of what is happening in the world. I believe it is because of the internet. These Arab countrie's citizen are able to see what the western world is like and they are liking it more and more each day. Power to the People!!!!

• Upvote 1