Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'SAME-SEX' UNIONS CALLED "DESTRUCTIVE"

chocolate1

No One is Born G*A*Y

I used to struggle daily with unwanted same sex attraction – unwanted homosexuality. From my earliest recollections I felt drawn to other males. Many circumstances came my way that only seemed to reinforce those feelings. When I was five years old an adult male confronted me in a sexual manner. As a child I was very emotionally sensitive, artistic, and musical…and the other boys at school in my formative years seemed to relish in reminding me how much of a *** I was. In my college days, a friend and mentor – married with children, Christian, and community leader – made a sexual advance…and I was convinced this was my lot in life. The only problem with that is that I became more miserable than ever. When I got to the end of my rope, God met me there with a new identity and the power to change my way of thinking. To my great dismay (but not to my surprise), the world has begun to think in an upside-down manner, calling what is righteous ridiculous and what is perverse normal and acceptable.

Once I began to understand God’s true plan for my identity, I began to think in a way I had never thought before. No longer was I one trapped in bondage (homosexuality). Now I was a NEW CREATION with the power to put off my old way of thinking and the power to receive and PUT ON a new way of thinking. This statement will probably produce a lot of controversy, but this is how I think of myself: I do not consider myself a recovering/former/ex ***. I consider myself a new creation. The slate of my mind is being erased and the old thoughts are being replaced with new thinking. What I have discovered in the process is that when I change my thoughts, my attitudes change. When I change my attitudes, my behaviors change. When I change my behaviors, my perspectives change. When my perspectives change, I see life from a vantage point that homosexuality NEVER afforded me. The bottom line for my recovery? God loved me right where I was…but loved me enough to not leave me there! Oh, and by the way, I have been married over 27 years and have been blessed with nine children…and have never once delved back into my old life…(my story in its entirety follows at the end of this chapter).

Read More:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Well........ I was raised in the church of Scotland. I do not attend church on a regular basis, partly because I don't feel a particular need to. But what I will say is I was always taught the "god" loves and accepts all people of all races , religions and sexuality in to his kingdom, REGARDLESS of any so called "sin" they might have committed whilst her on earth. So, if when I get to the pearly gates I find out this is not the case then I would not wish to enter. If god is the creator of all things, why did he not make us all the same? Why create so many different cultures , races, religions, skin colours and people with differing sexuality? Remember people are born homosexual / lesbian. Life would be very boring if we were all the same. And as far as I am concerned there is room in MY heaven for everyone. Again I will say the original post is one of the most stupid , ill informed, worthless pieces I have read in a long time. Probably stated by people who call themselves christian but have no tolerance for a diverse society. Also it probably has to be their way or no way. Tiff and any others who are anything other than heterosexual. ....enjoy ytour life. I wish you all happiness!!

Betty Boop there is no positive proof that a homosexual is born a homsexual. In science we have evidence in theories that we try to prove but it doesn't make them truth or positive. That is the reason they remain a theory, once proven they are nolonger theories. There is a misconception that the media has been involved in promoting this. It is like carbon dating, carbon dating has to have material in that it is known how old the material is and then it is tested so that the calibration for carbon testing can be made. So how do we know that an object is 2,000,000 years old, we don't it is purely speculation just like the homosexual being born homosexual is not 100% known/proven.

Now your response, "if when I get to the pearly gates I find out this is not the case then I would not wish to enter." I will say this, God decided that people who commit these sins that receive Jesus are forgiven, those who haven't received Jesus don't make it. You and I are not God and for you to make this kind of comment I will caution you on "idol worship", you have a concept of God in your mind, but it's not the God of the Bible. An example, moumonism, profess Jesus, but not the Jesus of the Bible. they believe Jesus is the brother of satan. Satan is a cherub, Jesus is the only begotten son of God, big difference.

God bless you, I hope you seek God about your conviction. Being good doesn't cut it, God tells us in Isaiah that our self righteous works are as filthy rags. Only the blood of Jesus sister, without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I try to not be offensive to others in any way. My belief is that our sexual preference is ingrained in our DNA. It's not a choice. I have many *** friends. In fact, I raise funds for HIV. To be honest I'm not sure why this thread exists in DV land. It's not relevant.

Let's move on people.

Ski

So Pedophilia and Necrophilia are genetic?

-

• Upvote 2

\

Sportfisher...you're quoting the familiar text of the portion of the Bible which is part of Leviticus, particularly the 18th - 20th chapters or better known as the Jewish Holiness Code. These verses have been the subject of serious study by many theologians, but one thing has always troubled me and that is a passage in the book of James, chapter 2:10 which is this: "For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.".

James says that if you keep all of the law and if you break one, you break all of it. All books mentioned above or the Leviticus laws. So if a person is condemned because he/she is *** and has sex with the same gender should not judge. Without getting into the translations from the original Greek text or the meanings of the translations as they apply to the times the book was written, it would appear that one would need to adhere to all of the laws, including not wearing clothing of mixed materials, not cross pollenating fields, stoning your children when they disobey or consuming shellfish in order not to be an abomination to God.

The two words the Bible uses are Abomination and detestable. If we took these words as they are meant in English ,then we would take it literal. But we have to look at the meaning in Hebrew. In Leviticus 18:22 (KJV) we read, "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." The word used here means idolatry if translated from the original Greek text. It says they have committed an abomination. This was with worship of idols from other lands.

So finally to my confusion, why select particular verses from the Bible and declare them valid while ignoring others? To me, you either believe and live by the entire Bible or not. Your's or anyone else's thoughts are more than welcomed.

I have not "ignored" any parts of the Bible, it is all valid. I believe you may be trying to create confusion here, and it will no doubt cause some to stumble here and miss now the simple message of God's plan of Salvation for all.

Gal 5:19-21

Heb 13:4

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well........ I was raised in the church of Scotland. I do not attend church on a regular basis, partly because I don't feel a particular need to. But what I will say is I was always taught the "god" loves and accepts all people of all races , religions and sexuality in to his kingdom, REGARDLESS of any so called "sin" they might have committed whilst her on earth. So, if when I get to the pearly gates I find out this is not the case then I would not wish to enter. If god is the creator of all things, why did he not make us all the same? Why create so many different cultures , races, religions, skin colours and people with differing sexuality? Remember people are born homosexual / lesbian. Life would be very boring if we were all the same. And as far as I am concerned there is room in MY heaven for everyone. Again I will say the original post is one of the most stupid , ill informed, worthless pieces I have read in a long time. Probably stated by people who call themselves christian but have no tolerance for a diverse society. Also it probably has to be their way or no way. Tiff and any others who are anything other than heterosexual. ....enjoy ytour life. I wish you all happiness!!

B R A V O

finally the voice of reason!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

So demonic possession or influence is out of the question?

-

The answer is yes, you know that and I know that and others out there in DV land.

I want to be clear, I love people no matter what. But it baffles me how we will accept just any wind of doctrine that comes a long without delving into it. Most of us will go to enough people until we hear what we want to and then stop.

God bless you Markinsa!

• Upvote 1

Sorry Mark,

I don't understand your question as it pertains the topic. Please clarify.

Thanks,

Ski

You're saying that Homosexuality is genetic. I'm suggesting that it is not. I am suggesting the people who *think* they are homosexual aren't really; they are normal people making bad choices, possibly influenced by spirits of the unseen world, who have them convinced their lot in life is set in stone because someone has told them a lie and it is genetic.

Ephesians 6:11-13 (NLT)

11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Willy and Mark, I love reading anything ya'll post!! I am torn on this thread earlier I was even wishing it would be closed...I really hate for peoples feelings being hurt BUT I think you two are really spreading an important message and you both do it showing nothing but love and compassion. I truly love all people and can be friends with anyone but it doesn't mean I condone alternative lifestyle choices, I just don't know how to convey how I feel about a subject like this without seeming like I'm judging the person and a not just judging the sin. I am learning and taking alot from you guys...thanks for that.

• Upvote 2

Well......

I just can't read this any longer without voicing my OPINION!

I have been raised in a very Christian family and am very blessed to have been given the chance to be born by my father and mother whom I respect very much. (RIP Dad) I respect them enought to have given two children the chance to live life with a real mother and father as I have.

I was approached by my Neice, whom I pretty much raised after her father was killed, and told me she had a girlfriend. My words to her was that I wish her the best and much happiness and that I will never judge her. My biggest problem is that her girlfriend talks about lesbians and gays everytime I see them and she tries to convince me that it is ok. I finally told her to stop.... I don't judge her but I will never agree with it and if it is something that she has to try to convince me of then it must be extremely wrong. I don't have to go around talking about my husband and trying to convince people that our relationship is ok so..... well doesn't that explaine it enough. By the way, I have attended *** pride with her and her girlfriend and my husband and I had a blast. We just stuck together real close......

Let God be the judge because it's not our job. But my point is no matter what the debate is, we have the right to disagree and we should agree to disagree then after the debate give hugs and be happy becouse after all I'm at peace with who I am and no one can change that.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up!

God bless everyone in here!!!!emot-hug.gif

Carla

P.S. Please excuse the typos I am tired and very sick..

• Upvote 7

Willy and Mark, I love reading anything ya'll post!! I am torn on this thread earlier I was even wishing it would be closed...I really hate for peoples feelings being hurt BUT I think you two are really spreading an important message and you both do it showing nothing but love and compassion. I truly love all people and can be friends with anyone but it doesn't mean I condone alternative lifestyle choices, I just don't know how to convey how I feel about a subject like this without seeming like I'm judging the person and a not just judging the sin. I am learning and taking alot from you guys...thanks for that.

I meant to include Nelg in this post also..

It's not my place to judge. I have been commanded to love in deed and truth. If all I do is beat someone up with scripture and there is no love involved then the word tells me I'm just making a bunch of noise. Paul wrote, I would rather speak 5 words of understanding then to utter 10000 words you don't understand, 5 is the number of grace, so was he really saying to speak words of grace. God's word says to minister words of grace. I can tell you that the world is good at beating you up, so now you come into the church and I beat you up, God help me if I do that. It's easier to love than it is to control. Ask me how I know. To answer you on the judging, we have to be equipped with the whole armour of God, what is the SWORD, it's his word presented in love. When my grandson messed my computer up the other day I can't spank him for that, he came to me with remorse, he knew he messed up so now I'm going to physically discipline him, NO. I sat, watched the ballgame, he sat next to me and when he looked up at me I told him, I love you buddy, more than that computer. The poor little fella can't tell me he's sorry enough. I had to tell him yesterday, Jace, pappy forgave you already, no need to feel bad, it's just an item. Look, his other papa told me later, I've never seen it done like that. Never discipline a child in anger, it's always done in love, the goal is not to hurt them and my goal here is not to hurt someone. But as a christian love and truth go hand in hand.

Bless you

• Upvote 4

Okay ... for all the self serving ... look at me, God loves me and my way of life only thumpers out there .... How many of you straights are divorced, overweight, tatooed.? I could keep this list going on. Why is that you can be a divorced, tatooed, fat straight and be wonderful in God's eyes but every *** is damned to hell. You all are a disgrace to the God of love of the New Covenant. I could keep this argument going all night but it is too easy.

DIVORCE Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."

GLUTONY "Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple."

GLUTONY

Galatians 5:19-21 ESV / 8 helpful votes

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Tattooed or Pierced

Leviticus 19:28 ESV / 50 helpful votes

You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.

I WILL END WITH THE BELOW ..... GET IT STRAIGHT ALL YOU GLORIOUS STRAIGHTS.......

James 1:26 ESV / 60 helpful votes

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

HelpfulNot Helpful

1 John 4:20 ESV / 57 helpful votes

If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

HelpfulNot Helpful

Matthew 6:1 ESV / 46 helpful votes

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.

HelpfulNot Helpful

Matthew 7:5 ESV / 32 helpful votes

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

HelpfulNot Helpful

Matthew 15:7-9 ESV / 30 helpful votes

You hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, when he said: “‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”

HelpfulNot Helpful

1 John 2:9 ESV / 29 helpful votes

Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness.

HelpfulNot Helpful

Matthew 7:21-23 ESV / 29 helpful votes

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

HelpfulNot Helpful

Romans 2:3 ESV / 26 helpful votes

Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God?

The God of the old testament/covenant was judgement and wrath. The God of the New Testament/covenant is one of love and mercy. The God of the Old condoned an eye for an eye. The God of the New condemed hypocrisy and judging. GET IT RIGHT.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Okay ... for all the self serving ... look at me, God loves me and my way of life only thumpers out there .... How many of you straights are divorced, overweight, tatooed.? I could keep this list going on. Why is that you can be a divorced, tatooed, fat straight and be wonderful in God's eyes but every *** is damned to hell. You all are a disgrace to the God of love of the New Covenant. I could keep this argument going all night but it is too easy.

DIVORCE Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."

GLUTONY "Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple."

GLUTONY

Galatians 5:19-21 ESV / 8 helpful votes

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Tattooed or Pierced

Leviticus 19:28 ESV / 50 helpful votes

You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.

I WILL END WITH THE BELOW ..... GET IT STRAIGHT ALL YOU GLORIOUS STRAIGHTS.......

James 1:26 ESV / 60 helpful votes

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

HelpfulNot Helpful

1 John 4:20 ESV / 57 helpful votes

If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

HelpfulNot Helpful

Matthew 6:1 ESV / 46 helpful votes

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.

HelpfulNot Helpful

Matthew 7:5 ESV / 32 helpful votes

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

HelpfulNot Helpful

Matthew 15:7-9 ESV / 30 helpful votes

You hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, when he said: “‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”

HelpfulNot Helpful

1 John 2:9 ESV / 29 helpful votes

Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness.

HelpfulNot Helpful

Matthew 7:21-23 ESV / 29 helpful votes

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

HelpfulNot Helpful

Romans 2:3 ESV / 26 helpful votes

Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God?

The God of the old testament/covenant was judgement and wrath. The God of the New Testament/covenant is one of love and mercy. The God of the Old condoned an eye for an eye. The God of the New condemed hypocrisy and judging. GET IT RIGHT.

I WILL END MY POSTING HERE WITH THIS .... READ THE SCRIPTURES BELOW THAT ARE ALL WITHIN A FEW CHAPTERS OF THE SAME BOOK USED TO CONDEMN HOMOSEXUALS...... THE OLD TESTAMENT BOOK OF LEVITICUS AND ITS OLD COVENANT TEACHINGS LOOKS TO PROBABLY HAVE THE MAJORITY OF YOU ALL DAMNED TO HELL WITH ME IT SEEMS ..... CONVENIENTLY FORGOTTEN FROM THE PULPIT ARE THE BELOW:

Leviticus 20:9 ESV / 3 helpful votes

For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him.

HelpfulNot Helpful

Leviticus 19:27 ESV / 3 helpful votes

You shall not round off the hair on your temples or mar the edges of your beard.

HelpfulNot Helpful

Leviticus 19:19 ESV / 3 helpful votes

“You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material.

HelpfulNot Helpful

Leviticus 18:22 ESV / 3 helpful votes

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

HelpfulNot Helpful

Leviticus 11:12 ESV / 3 helpful votes

Everything in the waters that has not fins and scales is detestable to you.

HelpfulNot Helpful

Leviticus 11:7 ESV / 3 helpful votes

And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The Bible say that Homosexuality is an Abomination unto the Lord. Repent from your sins of sexual imorality and seek Jesus Christ our Lord for forgiveness and salvation.

If you look at the whole scheme of things, that book was written in another place and another time. Because of the twenty trillion people running around today....I really don't think we have too much to worry about the human race falling off the face of the planet because everyone is ***. Furthermore, I thought the new covenant put aside the old Laws of Moses and created, or portrayed a more forgiving and gentle God.

I look around today at the human race in general and see a cage full of rats, and if you put too many rats in one cage....they will start to devour each other, sometimes in the name of God. :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

THE MAJORITY OF YOU ALL DAMNED TO HELL WITH ME IT SEEMS ..... CONVENIENTLY FORGOTTEN FROM THE PULPIT ARE THE BELOW:

There is no need to go to hell:

Romans 3:9-12 (NLT)

All People Are Sinners

9 Well then, should we conclude that we Jews are better than others? No, not at all, for we have already shown that all people, whether Jews or Gentiles, are under the power of sin. 10 As the Scriptures say,

“No one is righteous—

not even one.

11 No one is truly wise;

no one is seeking God.

12 All have turned away;

all have become useless.

No one does good,

not a single one.”

Romans 3:18-20 (NLT)

18 “They have no fear of God at all.”

19 Obviously, the law applies to those to whom it was given, for its purpose is to keep people from having excuses, and to show that the entire world is guilty before God. 20 For no one can ever be made right with God by doing what the law commands. The law simply shows us how sinful we are.

Ezekiel 3:19-21 (NLT)

19If you warn them and they refuse to repent and keep on sinning, they will die in their sins. But you will have saved yourself because you obeyed me.

20“If righteous people turn away from their righteous behavior and ignore the obstacles I put in their way, they will die. And if you do not warn them, they will die in their sins. None of their righteous acts will be remembered, and I will hold you responsible for their deaths. 21 But if you warn righteous people not to sin and they listen to you and do not sin, they will live, and you will have saved yourself, too.”

Romans 3:21-31 (NLT)

Christ Took Our Punishment

21 But now God has shown us a way to be made right with him without keeping the requirements of the law, as was promised in the writings of Moses and the prophets long ago. 22 We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are.

23 For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard. 24 Yet God, with undeserved kindness, declares that we are righteous. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins. 25 For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life, shedding his blood. This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when he held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past, 26 for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness, for he himself is fair and just, and he declares sinners to be right in his sight when they believe in Jesus.

27 Can we boast, then, that we have done anything to be accepted by God? No, because our acquittal is not based on obeying the law. It is based on faith. 28 So we are made right with God through faith and not by obeying the law.

29 After all, is God the God of the Jews only? Isn’t he also the God of the Gentiles? Of course he is. 30 There is only one God, and he makes people right with himself only by faith, whether they are Jews or Gentiles. 31 Well then, if we emphasize faith, does this mean that we can forget about the law? Of course not! In fact, only when we have faith do we truly fulfill the law.

• Upvote 2

we could argue for and against til the cows come home (with the bull)...but those of us that do not believe homosexuality is healthy, good, moral will not change the minds of those that do and vice versa...only an individual can take responsibility for their action and it is up to each of us to decide what is morally right or wrong for ourselves....I personally know it isn't right for me and I read recently where archeologists had uncovered ruins they feel are an indication that indeed the story of Sodom and Gomorrah have been verified...I'm sure some will not believe that story but there again...a choice...with all that said....lets all be friends , practice what we think is right for us and move on as all this discussion has been hashed many times with no good closure....cheers dear friends and may we all remain friends regardless :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

If you look at the whole scheme of things, that book was written in another place and another time. Because of the twenty trillion people running around today....I really don't think we have too much to worry about the human race falling off the face of the planet because everyone is ***. Furthermore, I thought the new covenant put aside the old Laws of Moses and created, or portrayed a more forgiving and gentle God.

I look around today at the human race in general and see a cage full of rats, and if you put too many rats in one cage....they will start to devour each other, sometimes in the name of God. :P

God has not changed, He is the same loving God He has always been and will always be.

God is what & who He says He is in His Word, He is not what people decide they would like him to be.

People are wicked & evil because they have free will to choose it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

we could argue for and against til the cows come home (with the bull)...but those of us that do not believe homosexuality is healthy, good, moral will not change the minds of those that do and vice versa...only an individual can take responsibility for their action and it is up to each of us to decide what is morally right or wrong for ourselves....I personally know it isn't right for me and I read recently where archeologists had uncovered ruins they feel are an indication that indeed the story of Sodom and Gomorrah have been verified...I'm sure some will not believe that story but there again...a choice...with all that said....lets all be friends , practice what we think is right for us and move on as all this discussion has been hashed many times with no good closure....cheers dear friends and may we all remain friends regardless smile.gif

I'll remind you to read Proverbs 24:10-11

Throwing in the towel is not the answer.