Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the Dakota Indians

divemaster5734

The tribal wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from generation to generation, says that; “When you discover that you are riding a dead horse, best strategy is to dismount.

However, in government more advanced strategies are often employed, such as:

1. Buying a stronger whip.

2. Changing riders.

3. Appointing a committee to study the horse.

4. Arranging to visit other countries to see how other cultures ride dead horses.

5. Lowering the standards so that dead horses can be included.

6. Reclassifying the dead horse as living-impaired.

7. Hiring outside contractors to ride the dead horse.

8. Harnessing several dead horses together to increase speed.

9. Providing additional funding and/or training to increase dead horse's performance.

10. Doing a productivity study to see if lighter riders would improve the dead horse's performance.

11. Declaring that as the dead horse does not have to be fed, it is less costly, carries lower overhead and therefore contributes substantially more to the bottom line of the economy than do some other horses.

12. Rewriting the expected performance requirements for all horses.

And of course...

13 Promoting the dead horse to a supervisory position.

This just in;

The Dakota Indians dubbed barry hussein with the honorary title of Walking Bird. When the chief was asked by a reporter what Walking Bird meant the chief replied "It mean bird too full of crap to fly."

GOD BLESS AMERICA and the Dakota Indians!

• Upvote 4

WHY do you want to bring my people into this garbage?

.........I hear you, my brother........Let's leave the Na's out of this discussion.

My apologies if there was any offense.

That was not the intention of the post.

If you read my posts you already know I am neither republican not democrat, I only hoped to share humor and promote common sense.

I honestly don't understand where there is any room to be offended.

Yes, the American Indians were lied to by the US Government, but so also is everyone else.

I wish there was a reservation I could go to with "my" people on it.

All of "my" people were murdered by the commies and nazis, my bloodline made it to America with only the clothes they were wearing.

This post was only intended to point out the honesty and genuine common sense of the American Indian.

I am sorry you were offended.

• Upvote 6

My apologies if there was any offense.

That was not the intention of the post.

If you read my posts you already know I am neither republican not democrat, I only hoped to share humor and promote common sense.

I honestly don't understand where there is any room to be offended.

Yes, the American Indians were lied to by the US Government, but so also is everyone else.

I wish there was a reservation I could go to with "my" people on it.

All of "my" people were murdered by the commies and nazis, my bloodline made it to America with only the clothes they were wearing.

This post was only intended to point out the honesty and genuine common sense of the American Indian.

I am sorry you were offended.

Sometimes it bothers me Divemaster that no matter what we say it offends someone's "political correctness". I read your post, I knew that you were actually saying that the wisdom of the Native Americans was in this case superior. Have we degenerated so low on this planet that we can not, as in this example, list one's cultural or heritage attributes without getting blasted for it? Just an observation! And please... don't play the race card... we have a well "blended family" so don't go there. rolleyes.gif Thanks Divemaster... I got it, and I am not ashamed to admit that yes, your right! wink.gif

• Upvote 6

Sometimes it bothers me Divemaster that no matter what we say it offends someone's "political correctness". I read your post, I knew that you were actually saying that the wisdom of the Native Americans was in this case superior. Have we degenerated so low on this planet that we can not, as in this example, list one's cultural or heritage attributes without getting blasted for it? Just an observation! And please... don't play the race card... we have a well "blended family" so don't go there. rolleyes.gif Thanks Divemaster... I got it, and I am not ashamed to admit that yes, your right! wink.gif

I'm out of positives for the day already.

Thank you Rod, humor is the only thing that keeps me from "going postal" sometimes.

I have learned the more I am able to laugh at myself, the better life becomes.

• Upvote 1

I'm out of positives for the day already.

Thank you Rod, humor is the only thing that keeps me from "going postal" sometimes.

I have learned the more I am able to laugh at myself, the better life becomes.

Humor is great for the heart... and the only way to get through this thing we call life. If we can't laugh, and sometimes at "ourselves" then life just becomes a grind. I didn't think you stepped out of bounds at all my friend. I mean look at me, I half Norwegian... but I'm taking pills for it! wink.gifrolleyes.giftongue.gif If any of you Norskies are offended by that.... get in line at the pharmacy! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1