Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(ICB) has confirmed it will issue a new bill with a value of 50,000 IQD ($43) but marked as 50 dinars.

trooper

“Iraq needs to support its economy and its currency through the issuance of a currency similar to foreign ones like the $100 bill,” Saleh added.

I like this part.... I think they will do a 1:1 RV.... people there are so used to the dollar... If they get anything less than that I don't think they will be very happy and won't stop using the dollar.

Edited by OregonHopeful

They are TELLING their people what a 50 dinar note is going to be worth. And 43 American sounds good to me!!!

They are also saying 50,000 IQD = $43... They have not swayed away from their numerous comments and articles that the value will not change. Hope their blowing smoke.

We need an RV in the end!

What a brilliant insight. I think this is the propaganda tool they are using.

I believe that is totally possible... I hope you're correct.

What a brilliant insight. I think this is the propaganda tool they are using.

I actually just thought back to when Dr. Shabibi said the word "propaganda" and then quickly stumbled and corrected himself changing it to "advertisement"... I think that was in April in the US? So many things to consider.... Your use of the word "propaganda" just made me remember that...

If all the statements out of Iraq by S. and M. et al conveyed (where there are numerous videos out there... sorry no link but I remember seeing/hearing them) that they want to remove the 3 zeros from their currency then why would they add a 50,000 note. Or, like this stream says,

Iraq VALUE = 50,000

Iraq Note = 50 dinar

US value = $43

So the 50 dinar note give the iraqi people more buying power?

Out side of Iraq a the 50 dinar note is equal to $43, Yes?

Then when we exchange our 25k notes out side of Iraq... value is $21,500

This seems what they're talking about, yes?

I think their grammar is slightly backwards... similar their culture... however this is how is looks to me imvho.

Get this Damn RV DONE! My dog just went to the vet on SUNDAY... ON SUNDAY... and I'm in to it 1M dinar already (current value).

Hope it RV's soon so I can get her out!

RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

I am very excited about this article. I read it that the 50 IQD will be worth .86 a Dinar. That is what the USD is aprox. worth. That means to me we are looking at a 1 for 1. :lol: After all these years you have to read between the lines and also remember it is being translated. Keep it simple boys!!!! ;)

I wish that was the case but why would they put another 50 out there if they were not going to LOP. Hope its not true but we will see.

Why don't you just do that! "we will see". Absolutely no one on here, unless they're a sicko, wants to hear about a LOP.

Please keep your LOP comments to yourself!

Thanks!

Unfortunately, sounds to me that our investment of 25000 IQD will go to 25 then it will be worth $21.50..... same as .86! Hope I am dead wrong

see above!

Sadly, this is the clearest statement yet of a plan to RD rather than RV. :(

see above also!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

My take is the 50 Dinar note to be worth $43 US. I also think you are probably wrong Mike101 about 27 trillion Dinar in circulation. The CBI has been buying back Dinar with the almost daily auctions for quite some time now. There has been several threads about this subject and the actual amount is almost certainly quite a bit less although nobody knows the actual number due to the continual bombardment of smoke and mirror information coming out.

They can't do a 1 :1 exchange. They have 27 trillion dinar out there. This is stated on the CBI website. It grows every Month. They have not pulled any back according to the CBI.

DinarBot opinion. Falsified numbers. Until the programmed rate is riscinded and actual rate disclosed this will be the case. Any Human Bean Counter (with accurate CBI data) could calculate the actual IQD value that's being withheld. Creating even more IQD speculation than already exists. Mass Speculation on currency is a Country's worse Human Nightmare come true. Not quite Mass hysteria but getting close. Hurry Shabibi Hurry.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 3

I believe that is totally possible... I hope you're correct.

I actually just thought back to when Dr. Shabibi said the word "propaganda" and then quickly stumbled and corrected himself changing it to "advertisement"... I think that was in April in the US? So many things to consider.... Your use of the word "propaganda" just made me remember that...

I have always kept his mi-statement in mind, especially with these past articles we have been reading. The article with the "happiest bugs bunny" on Saturday made me think they are hitting heavy on propaganda now. Translations are difficult, but some of this stuff seems very directed towards us, sometimes as a joke. For instance the bugs bunny reference I thought of the cartoon, I also thought of how many times we refer to an RD/Lop/bunny ears = bugs bunny. And bugs bunny famous quote is, "Whats up doc?" And Shabibi is of course a Dr. of economics = doc. What one could consider these articles like that one may have been directed towards our culture, not necessarily Iraqs. I researched bugs bunny and what it might signify to their culture and a rabbit is not considered with high regard.

It was just a thought, I kind of chuckled to myself, I wondered if they were sending the message, "The Happiest Lopper" meaning

an RV! LOL! But I do try to find an RV in everything.

• Upvote 4

DinarBot opinion. Falsified numbers. Until the programmed rate is riscinded and actual rate disclosed this will be the case. Any Human Bean Counter (with accurate CBI data) could calculate the actual IQD value that's being withheld. Creating even more IQD speculation than already exists. Mass Speculation on currency is a Country's worse Human Nightmare come true. Not quite Mass hysteria but getting close. Hurry Shabibi Hurry.

Dinarbot.. I put a message on your profile page yesterday did you ever read it ???

They can't do a 1 :1 exchange. They have 27 trillion dinar out there. This is stated on the CBI website. It grows every Month. They have not pulled any back according to the CBI.

they sure can, there dinar rv's as well, not just ours.

if you have this read in arabic (it so happens my dubai bud speaks arabic. Lol)

it states a 50 dinar note will be worth $43.00

• Upvote 5

I have always kept his mi-statement in mind, especially with these past articles we have been reading. The article with the "happiest bugs bunny" on Saturday made me think they are hitting heavy on propaganda now. Translations are difficult, but some of this stuff seems very directed towards us, sometimes as a joke. For instance the bugs bunny reference I thought of the cartoon, I also thought of how many times we refer to an RD/Lop/bunny ears = bugs bunny. And bugs bunny famous quote is, "Whats up doc?" And Shabibi is of course a Dr. of economics = doc. What one could consider these articles like that one may have been directed towards our culture, not necessarily Iraqs. I researched bugs bunny and what it might signify to their culture and a rabbit is not considered with high regard.

It was just a thought, I kind of chuckled to myself, I wondered if they were sending the message, "The Happiest Lopper" meaning

an RV! LOL! But I do try to find an RV in everything.

Interesting... You made me expand my thoughts on my analogy of " I saw a bus running to school"... If this is their method of propaganda, to give the truth but word it so that it can be taken 2 ways, then in the end no matter what the outcome, they have told the truth. They can shrug their shoulders and say "well we told you all along" when in fact, they did...

Thanks for the thought provoking chat! Plus one for you... Have a great day! :)

• Upvote 2

they sure can, there dinar rv's as well, not just ours.

Sonny I have wondered about that, do they really have to have a USD to back every dinar or once their currency revalues will they only have to back it with their resource and wealth potential?? I have heard so many confusing things that I'm about lost...

Sonny I have wondered about that, do they really have to have a USD to back every dinar or once their currency revalues will they only have to back it with their resource and wealth potential?? I have heard so many confusing things that I'm about lost...

they can cover money with money (if that makes sense) they have twice the amount of dinar in house than out, they will rv and make trillions off of this, if you dont try to over think it like all the loppers do, it is very easy to comprehend......

there currency will hit the open market, what the loppers dont get when they say back there dinar, its not like the dinar will rv, and iraq will send us chunks of gold for our dinar, they will cover dinar with the wealth of there dinar....

• Upvote 6

they can cover money with money (if that makes sense) they have twice the amount of dinar in house than out, they will rv and make trillions off of this, if you dont try to over think it like all the loppers do, it is very easy to comprehend......

Thanks for chiming in! I really respect what you have to say as I was a guest for a year before joining. What you say makes sense...I am still cautiously optimistic, but it makes sense none the less.

Thank you! +1