Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(ICB) has confirmed it will issue a new bill with a value of 50,000 IQD ($43) but marked as 50 dinars.

trooper

5...4...3...2...1... Denial. Any Minute Now.

"AKnews reports that the Iraqi Central Bank (ICB) has confirmed it will issue a new bill with a value of 50,000 IQD ($43) but marked as 50 dinars."

DinarBot notes first time word "confirmed" used. All other stories read "plans to" . DinarBot thinks this is official noice moving forward. Go Humans. 86 cents US plus.

• Upvote 4

thats why i keep stating that they will use there dinar to pay for the rv, there money goes up as well not just the investors. there natural resources will be used to balance there dinar in the future.

Im not talking about paying for a RV....Im talking about being able to back the value of the dinar at a higher value.....you cant back the value of the dinar with more dinar when its pegged to the USD.....having the reserves of the USD, Euro, Yen are what gives the dinar its value.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you do know there 3rd in oil, 2nd in natural gas, and in the top 5 in nickel right? there dollar is really worth as much as kuwait, they will never rv at that amount, but the lopper group (your the leader.lol) should stop trying to out think this, they can easily cover an rv, and those who say they cant, should sell there dinar and move on...........

Even more Important. Fresh Water.For the Region. Want Chapter 7 resolved once and for all. Cut Kuwait off from Water Supply for 48 hrs..

http://www.internationalwaterlaw.org/documents/regionaldocs/iraq-kuwait.html

DinarBot notes first time word "confirmed" used. All other stories read "plans to" . DinarBot thinks this is official noice moving forward. Go Humans. 86 cents US plus.

DinarBot Error : "notice"

Edited by DinarBot

It doesn't. You can't cover a currency with more of the same currency. If that made any sense at all, or was at all possible, why wouldn't every CB just print 500 trillion in currency and then leave half of it in their vaults to "cover" it?

really, so when it rv's iraqs dinar doesnt rv? that makes no sense at all.

• Upvote 2

Only if the dinar investors are willing to cash in their dinar for more dinar. When you cash out are you going to want to be paid in dinar, or in USD? Because they obviously don't have enough USD to cash out trillions of dinar at 1 to 1. They could afford to cash out a few trillion at 1 cent, but then their foreign currency reserves would be mostly gone and the value of the dinar would collapse again immediately.

In order to get trillions of USD they'd have to get people to buy trillions of their dinar at the new rate, which would never happen in a million years. Who in their right mind is going to look at Iraq, with their trillions of dinar in circulation and their three stooges government and their violence and instability, and then look at a place like Saudi, which has WAY less than ONE trillion in circulation, and has MORE oil, and doesn't have the stability problems, and say to themselves "I'll go ahead and buy a few billion dinar, even though it looks like it should be WAY less than Saudis currency, yet I have to pay MORE for it"?

Answer: no one.

The dinar isn't undervalued by 100 times, let alone 1000 times. Maybe 2 or 3 times, at best.

First of all, sonny says the currency is going to cover their currency.

Second of all, Saudi doesn't have the resources? They have more than Iraq. Why doesn't Saudi do it?

your point makes no sense, or you could be right when we cash in, iraq will deliver more dinar to your house, use you head, its called converting. this is another case of a lopper trying to act smarter than they really are. and suadi's rate is .26, not negative 1170 to the u.s.d. .26 would be a great initial rv, i am sure you would take it.......

when china pays the u.s for something, do the run there currency over here, or do they convert it........come on dude let keep fight your fight, he atleast knows what he is talking about.......sorry dude but its true

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

First of all, sonny says the currency is going to cover their currency.

Second of all, Saudi doesn't have the resources? They have more than Iraq. Why doesn't Saudi do it?

The Saudi's Didn't Give Their Currency a "Haircut" Several Years Ago + Then Have the US Pour $Billions Into Their Infrastructure etc., etc ...... ;)

B) B) B)

• Upvote 3

I love this since they can not have two currencies with different face value at the same time!! They have to either replace the entire currency or honor the printed face value, so its a serious WIN!! I mean its Just My Humble Opinion... and Global banking laws, CBI law, IMF law, and WTO law.... I probably missed a few there but Ha Ha, its enough. They'd literally cut off all trading partners except Iran, whom want to eat them for lunch. I think we're seeing a clear finish line here folks. B)

Go baby, GO!!! We wants us some RV R&R!!!!

• Upvote 1

I love this since they can not have two currencies with different face value at the same time!! They have to either replace the entire currency or honor the printed face value, so its a serious WIN!! I mean its Just My Humble Opinion... and Global banking laws, CBI law, IMF law, and WTO law.... I probably missed a few there but Ha Ha, its enough. They'd literally cut off all trading partners except Iran, whom want to eat them for lunch. I think we're seeing a clear finish line here folks. B)

Go baby, GO!!! We wants us some RV R&R!!!!

Would you by chance have proof that there can not be 2 currencies in use with different values? Not trying to be a jerk or anything, I have just never read that for myself and would love to!! If that is true, then it would sure change my expectations!

Would you by chance have proof that there can not be 2 currencies in use with different values? Not trying to be a jerk or anything, I have just never read that for myself and would love to!! If that is true, then it would sure change my expectations!

I'd be interested in that as well especially since the CBI stated the currencies will co-exist for a time.

You should do alot more research...its clear you arent aware of alot of things

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

You should do alot more research...its clear you arent aware of alot of things

Perhaps you can assist in my research and point me to an official document stating that 2 currencies can not exist with different values? Just trying to gather info like everyone else...

Edited by Footer

Yes I can prove it, but i do have to go to work at this exact moment... Honestly

You can research "currency code law". No two currencies can be under the same code. That's non-negotiable. The IQD (Currency code) must be "replaced" by a second currency (complete with ALL denominations and a NEW currency code) or the CBI has to honor the face value of all the notes at the exact same exchange rate. Imagine the ANARCHY if the USA put out a $1 note worth $50, or a $5000 note worth $5. Counterfeits and mobsters would be the least of your worries, just buying something would be utterly screwed up.

• Upvote 2

Yes I can prove it, but i do have to go to work at this exact moment... Honestly

You can research "currency code law". No two currencies can be under the same code. That's non-negotiable. The IQD (Currency code) must be "replaced" by a second currency (complete with ALL denominations and a NEW currency code) or the CBI has to honor the face value of all the notes at the exact same exchange rate. Imagine the ANARCHY if the USA put out a $1 note worth $50, or a $5000 note worth $5. Counterfeits and mobsters would be the least of your worries, just buying something would be utterly screwed up.

Thanks Griffster! I will look into it!

• Upvote 1

You bring so much to this site... Thanks.

Lmaooo!!! Dude you joined this site 3 days ago!!!

You know nothing about what I bring....you on the otherhand...

Do yourself a favor and sit back and watch and learn....you could start by going back to about the beginning of the year and start reading posts....no worries though....by the time you get started...the RV will have happened...good luck to you....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 9

Do yourself a favor and sit back and watch and learn....you could start by going back to about the beginning of the year and start reading posts....no worries though....by the time you get started...the RV will have happened...good luck to you....

I don't really know what I did to annoy you... We are after the same thing here and I'm just trying to have a discussion to further form my own opinion on the whole matter.. It doesn't matter though, good luck to you as well... I hope we are both in a much better position soon.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Actually the only way to understand the RD/RV is to get into the discussion. From my experience I read it all, but had my own questions to bring to the table.

Anyway it sounds like they are going to bring on the 50 dinar note. Period. Good or for bad we will see. I hope Keep will be a happy lopster in the end. ;)

• Upvote 1