Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHA CHA calls the Dinar Revalue

Dinar Buddy

Link:

The Iraqi Dinar will revalue, and reach a value of 3 Dinars per 1 U.S. dollar, or better, by November 6/2013. Currently, as of November 6/08, the exchange rate is 1176 Iraqi Dinars, per U.S. dollar.

There you have it... Let's RV :D

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link because of malware
  • Upvote 2

Scott A. Jones Co-Founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer ChaCha

Scott A. Jones is a veteran entrepreneur, inventor, strategist, venture capitalist and founder of ChaCha, today’s leading free, real-time answers service. Jones created the ChaCha concept/idea more than two decades ago – well before desktop search engines and the Web were created – when he described publicly during speeches in Hong Kong and London a vision of people having access to all of mankind’s knowledge, from anywhere, and at any time. In 2008, he realized that the enabling technologies of the Web and the ubiquity and portability of mobile devices finally provided the necessary pieces of the puzzle to manifest his dream.

By allowing anyone with any mobile phone device to ask any question in conversational English and receive an accurate answer as a text message, ChaCha is the world’s easiest-to-use and most comprehensive way to access answers and information. Through its unique “ask-a-smart-friend” platform that Jones developed, ChaCha has answered nearly 2 billion questions since launch from more than 25 million unique users per month via online (xxxxxxx), SMS text (242-242), iPhone app, Android app, and voice 1-800-2-ChaCha™.

Before developing ChaCha, at age 25 Jones co-founded and led Boston Technology, where he invented the massively scalable, easy-to-use voicemail system. Used by over two billion people around the world, it was later sold to Comverse for $843 million. Subsequently Jones founded Internet-based music service company Gracenote, now utilized by Apple, Yahoo, and Sony. Gracenote services are accessed globally at the rate of 24 billion times per year by applications such as iTunes and the company was later sold to Sony in 2008 for $260 million. Jones is now driven by the singular focus of making ChaCha the world’s easiest-to-use and most comprehensive way to access answers and information.

More on Scott is available at xxxxxxxx.

If only I had known this sooner, I could have planned better for this investment. I am going to ask cha cha about stock picks starting tomorrow. I think this could be the answer to by day trading, I have not been this excited since Hector was a pup.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed links to site

Scott A. Jones Co-Founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer ChaCha

By allowing anyone with any mobile phone device to ask any question in conversational English and receive an accurate answer as a text message, ChaCha is the world’s easiest-to-use and most comprehensive way to access answers and information. Through its unique “ask-a-smart-friend” platform that Jones developed, ChaCha has answered nearly 2 billion questions since launch from more than 25 million unique users per month via online (www.chacha.com), SMS text (242-242), iPhone app, Android app, and voice 1-800-2-ChaCha™.

These sort of technologies can cancel out themselves by being a self induced prophecy, plus or minus intended outcome