Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Japanese Military Installation In Marysville Ohio Obama signed Presidential Executive Order 23954

trooper

New Japanese Military Installation In Marysville Ohio

Written By: J. Michael Warner - Sep• 12•11

BREAKING NEWS: In a very surprising move today President Barack Obama signed Presidential Executive Order 23954 authorizing a Japanese military base to be built next to the Honda manufacturing facility in Marysville Ohio. Obama authorized what he called a small contingent of Japanese soldiers, approximately 2300, to be stationed at the base complete with armored personnel carriers, tanks and artillery.

The reason given by Obama for this action is that with all the terrorist activity occurring within the United States it is felt that the Japanese government should shoulder some of the responsibility for protecting their interest here in the United States. It is also my understanding that the land being made available for this Japanese military installation has been appropriated by using eminent domain laws and is being exchanged with Japan for $730 billion in Federal Reserve Bonds. Apparently Japan had loaned the United States $730 billion and wanted to cash out.

I called Mayor White to find out what was going on and was not able to get through to him. His secretary told me that he was “not available for comment”. I was told “off the record” that several militia organizations have made threats of violence and have sworn that no Japanese soldier will be allowed on Ohio land. These militia soldiers, mostly farmers with shot guns, compound bows, and a little anhydrous ammonia are not thought to be to dangerous or plentiful.

Other than a few crazies most people in Marysville seem to be very receptive to the new Japanese military installation. Ann Frank, a homeowner in Marysville said, “This is a really smart move by President Obama. The building of the new Japanese military base will bring really well paying construction jobs and with this economy we have a lot of men that could use the work.” Obama also put in the executive order that for every 100 Japanese soldiers on the new military base, one American must also be employed to work on the base. Americans will be hired to work in the stores on post, work in the laundry and dry cleaning shops and in the dining facilities.

it looks to me like if Ohio can keep the nut job militias in line the economy is going to get a real shot in the arm!

http://thepoliticalcoffeehouse.com/2011/09/12/new-japanese-military-installation-in-marysville-ohio/

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Oh, China too... Here in Idaho. OBAMA GOTTA GO!

http://futurepredictions.com/2011/07/future-predictions-china-to-build-50-square-mile-self-contained-city-south-of-boise-idaho-airport-to-be-a-30000-acre-self-sustaining-city/

I like all peoples, but I'm not for handing them over our lands. They already own many utility company.

No worries about water though, according to the UN, water doesn't quench thirst!

Oh crap...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sorry i should have checked this first.. My apologies... Here are all the EO by Obama..

Administration of Barack Obama (2009-Present)

Disposition of Executive orders signed by President Barack Obama:

Subject Index

2009 - E.O. 13489 - E.O. 13527 (39 Executive orders issued)

2010 - E.O. 13528 - E.O. 13562 (35 Executive orders issued)

2011 - E.O. 13563 - E.O. 13589 (27 Executive orders issued)

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/obama.html

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How much does the US Military pay to provide the national defense for Japan?

Japan has NO standing Army, Navy or Air Force. The US signed an accord at the end of WWII to protect them.

How much does the USA pay the Japanese Nation every year to lease their land that our troops use as bases?

Maybe it is our turn to lease out property and cash in.

Just sayin'

• Upvote 1

Here is another example of false a rumor don't believe everything you read.

why on earth would you neg me for debunking this made-up garbage and trying to let others know that this is not true.....goodness, thats pretty pitiful

because you have folks who only cheer for anything negative about the president. look at my reputation LOL.

• Upvote 2