Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

153 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think the RV will take place?

• mid-end December
    • January 2012
    • No later than March 2012
    • Summer 2012
    • Fall to End of 2012
    • We are 2+ years out...
    • Other (please explain)

IMO, I say New Year's Eve.

That gives them time to work out Article 140, Shabbi's bill vote, HCL and Ministers.

That gives them time to work out issues with Kuwait.

Troops leave (why would they want THEM cashing in?)

It's after Maliki visit Dec. 12th and Biden's visit over there, to work out details & possible troop deployments

UNSC review of Chapter 7 is due sometime in December.

New Fiscal Year

January 1st ( a Sunday) IS a CBI bank holiday, they could stretch out a long "bank closure" weekend

Two months time to yank some IQD (big bills?) out of circulation via auctions.

Just my take on it......

That's my prediction and I'm stickin' to it.

• Upvote 4

IMO, I say New Year's Eve.

That gives them time to work out Article 140, Shabbi's bill vote, HCL and Ministers.

That gives them time to work out issues with Kuwait.

Troops leave (why would they want THEM cashing in?)

It's after Maliki visit Dec. 12th and Biden's visit over there, to work out details & possible troop deployments

UNSC review of Chapter 7 is due sometime in December.

New Fiscal Year

January 1st ( a Sunday) IS a CBI bank holiday, they could stretch out a long "bank closure" weekend

Two months time to yank some IQD (big bills?) out of circulation via auctions.

Just my take on it......

That's my prediction and I'm stickin' to it.

WOW! That's what I've been thinking. It still feels like to many issues are left and there is no way I see this so called "trigger" being pulled just yet.

• Upvote 2

I said Summer 2012 not because I have a particular reason to think so but just to stay on the safe disenchanted side...

My sensation is that it will definitely not happen during this year....Hopefully sometime during 2012 ... But who knows.

Edited by umbertino

It will certainly be in a window of between . . . now and then. :rolleyes:

Man. We have been taking polls, calculating religious seasons, musing about what the IMF or Paris Club will do, lighting up our imaginations about HCL and Chapter VII, debating virtues of an RV "because they need it," until we are all so hyper-hopeful that any date will do . . . as long as it's close!!!!

Personally, I needed it six months ago!!

Patience is a virtue, get it if you can. It is seldom in a woman and never in a man!

Yet I that is all we can do is wait. While waiting we plan for the wealth we will receive.

• Upvote 1

I voted other... only because I parked my RV in the desert outside of town and it is colored brown-reddish, green, white and it has three languages written on the side... I just had it and each time I walked away from it is disappeared...?biggrin.gif

However, I found oil, gold, diamonds, phosphorus and so many other riches... however, I have also been told I cannot take any of these items with me... Geeeze.

• Upvote 3

While we all WISH and HOPE it would RV very soon, the reality is that there is still a lot that needs to be done. The parliament does not have a strong work ethic nor do they seem to know what they are doing. I can't seem them being organized enough to get everything done by the end of the year, as much as we wish they would. I vote for up to March 2012 considering the rate they are going and that they will take 1-3 more vacations between now and then.