Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nanna48 From another room ….bank employee

trooper

Talking about the IMF....I heard today here on the Italian TV News that, despite the Trust towards the new Italian Gov't (Mario Monti being the new Prime Minister) and its strong measures ( which will be announced on Dec.5...Blood Sweat and Tears measures we were already told...) which will be adopted and implemented to get us out of the Crisis....

Ok... despite all that... The IMF is preparing a rescue plan for Italy , just in case, in the amount of 600 ( six-hundred) BILLION Euros... Biggest rescue plan ever here , More than the money given by the IMF to Greece, Portugal and Iceland ( or was it Ireland? Can't remember) combined......Let's hope...

Geez this sounds promising yet a bit scary - First thing came to mind, what if large corporations can bail out countries - What if?

So are you saying that this plan is to be adopted & implemented December 5th or just announced then?

Sorry if I wasn't clear .....I was trying to say that the anti-Crisis measures will be presented in Parliament on Dec.5 ( before the Senate first and then before Congress, as tradition has it) and Mr. Monti ( head of this technical emergency gov't with not one politician involved) will explain Senators and Congressmen what all the measures are about.. We have a rough idea....House property will be taxed even though one may have only that one property ( used to be that way already but Berlusconi used the trick of removing the tax as last attempt to win elections, which he did in 2008)...But this time the evaluation estimates for the property will be updated ( up to 5 times the old value for taxing purposes) Other taxes will be implemented .. An asset tax for Capitals superior to presumably 1 Million Euros and second, third, fourth properties ( already subject to taxation) will probably have to pay more... Then other measures for the Country's growth will be announced. Country's growth has been stagnant ( non-existent really) for the last 10 years at least....

Of course Senate and Congress will have to say yes or no to the bills proposed.Only one party ( Northern League) said already that it will oppose all bills proposed by this technical Gov't...

Most likely though,all bills will be passed as everybody by now understood that if they say no then Europe will basically declare us bankrupt and it will not only our butt to be in jeopardy but also a lot of other Countries.....France is next, anyway.

I have worked in banking some +15 years and can say that tellers, some mgmt, new Accts and loan officers will NOT have access to rate information. They will refer you to a private banker or investments.

I hope these individuals know that there is serious ramifications to releasing information, especially if your not credentialed.

Geez this sounds promising yet a bit scary - First thing came to mind, what if large corporations can bail out countries - What if?

Well.. I'll tell you just this... Dear Mr.Marchionne , Head of FIAT Motors ( and Chrysler) already closed a big plant in Sicily with 2,000 workers just the other day.....Used to be there since 1970.... Now the Gov't is trying to relocate workers . Presumably there's a new buyer for the Sicily plant..

Marchionne is all pro US and Canada ( never made that a mystery) and he could care less about the historical base of FIAT which is right here... He holds dual Citizenship... Canadian and Italian. He started producing already a FIAT Model in the US and export it here in Italy.

Banks are open on Sunday????

you would be surprised at how many banks are open 24 hours a day (all international airport banks,WF aka WesterUinon ,BOA, bank of Texas,and many many more )the christen world only makes up 1/5 of the planet ..............all the rest don't REST on Sun.

Especially in the ME ......OUR friday afternoon starts wednesday afternoon there

but all thats besides the point .......all week Ex cur where down

talked to one of my friends in the philippines Money changer OWNER huge businesses all over the PHP he said that they could not transfer money .............even to the States

He deals with BOA we thought it might just be the holiday but now he says it was not ............And he is open on Saturday and Sundays biggest days of the week

IMF is supposedly taking loans (or balancing )loans all over the world especially Asia countries It seems there have been a lot of countries that have not been UP FROUNT with there books

which has sparked all this WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF MONEY S!#T .................because of the holding of world currencies by third world countries the supply is getting low so instead of punishing 1 or

2 countries they are dispersing evenly to stop the decline ......

this could very well be the RD of the IQD and the RV of a lot of OTHERS

• Upvote 3

I have worked in banking some +15 years and can say that tellers, some mgmt, new Accts and loan officers will NOT have access to rate information. They will refer you to a private banker or investments.

I hope these individuals know that there is serious ramifications to releasing information, especially if your not credentialed.

I'm not sure what you're replying to... Rate of exchange information is public and has no ramifications.

We generally purchase from bank tellers, therefore they see the rates and act accordingly. Of course the banking processes can differ for each institution. Your banking experience is different from other institutions; that's not unusual.

That's all implied in these threads. They know absolutely nothing more than what they see.

* A post by Nanna48 From another room ….bank employee in the PTR forum by Tbull Sun morning:

November 27th, 2011 12:49 pm ·

[strongbow] 9:26 AM [cheesehead] Here is a POST from nanna48, she is a bank employee… [nanna48] We have the codes in place payout instructions e-mails from the government and we are still in the dark. I really dont have more info I wish I did, but I promise the screens went from 000086 whatever and now all zeros including the other currencies 9:27 AM [cheesehead] more… [nanna48] In 12 years banking I have never seen this happen this way. Monday am if there arent rates we cannot do anything but deposit and cash local checks. On a normal business day we transfer $ around the world exchange $. Something is happening.

Give me a freakin break:: :):lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Downvote 1

What part of JUST SPOKE TO MY BANK MGR. is not clear lets see today's date is......... the post was made on.......... and he stated BTW: just spoke to my bank mgr

Thanks for the info MOJACK, sounds like we really are getting closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You

Sorry if I wasn't clear .....I was trying to say that the anti-Crisis measures will be presented in Parliament on Dec.5 ( before the Senate first and then before Congress, as tradition has it) and Mr. Monti ( head of this technical emergency gov't with not one politician involved) will explain Senators and Congressmen what all the measures are about.. We have a rough idea....House property will be taxed even though one may have only that one property ( used to be that way already but Berlusconi used the trick of removing the tax as last attempt to win elections, which he did in 2008)...But this time the evaluation estimates for the property will be updated ( up to 5 times the old value for taxing purposes) Other taxes will be implemented .. An asset tax for Capitals superior to presumably 1 Million Euros and second, third, fourth properties ( already subject to taxation) will probably have to pay more... Then other measures for the Country's growth will be announced. Country's growth has been stagnant ( non-existent really) for the last 10 years at least....

Of course Senate and Congress will have to say yes or no to the bills proposed.Only one party ( Northern League) said already that it will oppose all bills proposed by this technical Gov't...

Most likely though,all bills will be passed as everybody by now understood that if they say no then Europe will basically declare us bankrupt and it will not only our butt to be in jeopardy but also a lot of other Countries.....France is next, anyway.

Thanks for the reply....much appreciated! :D

• Upvote 1

A person with the for site to have invested in foreign currencies MIGHT just wake up next week and think that Christmas came early .............NO JOAK

THIS IS NOT JUST THE............ IQD

ITS ALL CURRENCIES

We have a few and just waiting for the wake up call!

Did any body see the Donald Trump special HOW MUCH IS AMERICA WORTH

we may just be seeing A NEW way that the world is going to rate wealth for the coming years

I know a person who thinks this may have been the plan that was hatched at (Jackson Hole) to gage the worlds wealth true exchange rates

even though you can't sell a country by knowing what its worth for years to come you can tell what the money making potential is and adjust accordingly

this is not just a pipe dream there are people that are pushing this agenda (High Up People)

no more gold (that is a limited supply any way)

no more oil (also limited )

If this is applied it would force countries to invest in there own economy to get a better standing in the worlds eye

75% percent of poor countries are dew to the fact that there leaders hide the wealth for themselves (this will put a end to all that S#!T)

IF YOU CANT SHOW IT YOU ANT WORTH IT(put your money where your mouth is so to speak)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well.. I'll tell you just this... Dear Mr.Marchionne , Head of FIAT Motors ( and Chrysler) already closed a big plant in Sicily with 2,000 workers just the other day.....Used to be there since 1970.... Now the Gov't is trying to relocate workers . Presumably there's a new buyer for the Sicily plant..

Marchionne is all pro US and Canada ( never made that a mystery) and he could care less about the historical base of FIAT which is right here... He holds dual Citizenship... Canadian and Italian. He started producing already a FIAT Model in the US and export it here in Italy.

Thanks for keeping us posted. It is so hard to get the real news here in the States. I have family in Germany and are they ever teed off about this whole euro mess. They have always said that if the people were given the choice and voted they would not be in the Euro. Good luck to you!

you would be surprised at how many banks are open 24 hours a day (all international airport banks,WF aka WesterUinon ,BOA, bank of Texas,and many many more )the christen world only makes up 1/5 of the planet ..............all the rest don't REST on Sun.

IMF is supposedly taking loans (or balancing )loans all over the world especially Asia countries It seems there have been a lot of countries that have not been UP FROUNT with there books

which has sparked all this WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF MONEY S!#T .................because of the holding of world currencies by third world countries the supply is getting low so instead of punishing 1 or

2 countries they are dispersing evenly to stop the decline ......

Hey Randalln, would you drill into the loan balancing you're refering to here? What's that all about? Also, what about the US money market funds exiting Europe and the EU banks loosing their sources of liquidity?

Thanks,

Mak 63

Did any body see the Donald Trump special HOW MUCH IS AMERICA WORTH

we may just be seeing A NEW way that the world is going to rate wealth for the coming years

I know a person who thinks this may have been the plan that was hatched at (Jackson Hole) to gage the worlds wealth true exchange rates

even though you can't sell a country by knowing what its worth for years to come you can tell what the money making potential is and adjust accordingly

this is not just a pipe dream there are people that are pushing this agenda (High Up People)

no more gold (that is a limited supply any way)

no more oil (also limited )

If this is applied it would force countries to invest in there own economy to get a better standing in the worlds eye

75% percent of poor countries are dew to the fact that there leaders hide the wealth for themselves (this will put a end to all that S#!T)

IF YOU CANT SHOW IT YOU ANT WORTH IT(put your money where your mouth is so to speak)

I saw it and am a little confused on the calculation of intellectual input from each American and how that was determined.

In seeing the previews, I guessed the amount at $200 trillion. For a pluck from air number, I think that's pretty closebiggrin.gif

Mak63

Banks are open on Sunday and employees do not know what's happening. It's not a matter of knowing what's happening but doing their jobs.

ALL exotic currencies are set to ZERO and they cannot exchange these foreign currencies.

The injection of hundreds of trillions of dollars into the world economy by the IMF has set a new direction to save the stressed financial market. You'll find those articles all over the i-net as well as here in DV.

It cannot stay in this ZERO state for long, we all know the foreign exchange market is a major part of banking and world cash flow. Currencies have to be exchanged in order to do International business!!!!

We've got to be close to an RV of several world currencies!

BTW: just spoke with my bank mgr and he didn't know until I asked the proper questions. Currencies are at ZERO and they were told - the past week - not to trade any exotic currencies.

I'm very curious of how the banks (that I have contacts with) now see a rate of ALL ZEROs when the forex business is trucking along.

• Upvote 1

I'm very curious of how the banks (that I have contacts with) now see a rate of ALL ZEROs when the forex business is trucking along.

The rumor is that the "buy rate" is all zeros & the sell rate is back to the original rate. Now that was when the banks reopened today. But the updated rumor is that now once again, just in the last like 2 hours, both the buy & sell rate are all zeros. I am not saying any of the rumors from another site I have provided is accurate.

You say you have bank contacts....is there any way you can post a printout of these zeroed currencies?

I have over my 60 years never seen a Bank open Sundays, ATM Machines sure.

How did this move get made? If they wanted people to bite on this news should have waited til Monday.

Yes, I to am Praying for the all mighty RV.

We should have state or regional parties for the VIPs here. :rolleyes:

you need to watch more TV or get out on a park bench with some other seniors on a sunday......staring at a TD bank and wondering why the hell people are going in and out!!!!! lol.

No disrespect but times are changing!!!!

Cheers,

Sparky

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A quick UPDATE: exotic currencies NO LONGER appear on screens at 1st National Bank at this time. Not ZEROs but absolutely do not appear on screens. Only the major currencies like: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, AUD, CAD, NZD and Hong Kong is all I can recall for now.

China, VND and IQD are definitely not listed.

We don't know the reasons why but China is rumored to be in the RV group as well. There are some global changes occurring in the currency world, let's pray it effects our investment in positive ways.

SHANGHAI | Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:30pm EST

(Reuters) - China's yuan started trading against the Australian dollar and Canadian dollar in the country's onshore foreign exchange market on Monday, the latest currency pairs to be introduced as part of Beijing's efforts to promote the use of its currency.

Beijing's wants to expand the use of the yuan for trade and investment, as a way of reducing reliance on the dollar and thereby simplifying the settlement of trade in everything from energy to manufactured goods.

The yuan is not fully convertible under the capital account but China has made efforts to raise the international status of its currency over the past couple of years as it works toward its goal of making Shanghai a global financial center by 2020.

-Mojack

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 2

A quick UPDATE: exotic currencies NO LONGER appear on screens at 1st National Bank at this time. Not ZEROs but absolutely do not appear on screens. Only the major currencies like: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, AUD, CAD, NZD and Hong Kong is all I can recall for now.

China, VND and IQD are definitely not listed.

We don't know the reasons why but China is rumored to be in the RV group as well. There are some global changes occurring in the currency world, let's pray it effects our investment in positive ways.

SHANGHAI | Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:30pm EST

(Reuters) - China's yuan started trading against the Australian dollar and Canadian dollar in the country's onshore foreign exchange market on Monday, the latest currency pairs to be introduced as part of Beijing's efforts to promote the use of its currency.

Beijing's wants to expand the use of the yuan for trade and investment, as a way of reducing reliance on the dollar and thereby simplifying the settlement of trade in everything from energy to manufactured goods.

The yuan is not fully convertible under the capital account but China has made efforts to raise the international status of its currency over the past couple of years as it works toward its goal of making Shanghai a global financial center by 2020.

-Mojack

Thanks Mojack. There had been rumors that China was to go up a nickle. Didn't think it was true. Friends I know in China don't ask questions if they are not in the industry it raises to many flags. So I was never able to confirm. Let us hope that Christmas comes early.