Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurdistan economy will grow by 12% next year

OregonHopeful

Well im just as astounded by you not getting whats right in front of you....so using your math...10 billin usd means 10 trillion??? Get lost

I thought I would cut and paste what it says right in front of us... What does it say?

"Salih also said Kurdistan Region’s annual budget, which is deducted from the federal budget on a 17 percent basis, will increase of 30 percent from $10 billion USD (11,500 billion IQD) to $13 billion USD (15,000 billion IQD) “which will create a hot market and will bring more economic boom to Kurdistan”.

FYI... I hope I am as dumb as you think I am!

• Upvote 1

Well im just as astounded by you not getting whats right in front of you....so using your math...10 billin usd means 10 trillion??? Get lost

Almost. I'm saying 10 billion USD equals 11.5 trillion dinar or 11,500 billion dinar which is clearly stated in the article. I copied part of it for you.

Salih also said Kurdistan Region’s annual budget, which is deducted from the federal budget on a 17 percent basis, will increase of 30 percent from $10 billion USD (11,500 billion IQD) to $13 billion USD (15,000 billion IQD) “which will create a hot market and will bring more economic boom to Kurdistan”.

Now where does it say 10 billion USD equals 11.5 billion like you say?

• Upvote 1

I thought I would cut and paste what it says right in front of us... What does it say?

"Salih also said Kurdistan Region’s annual budget, which is deducted from the federal budget on a 17 percent basis, will increase of 30 percent from $10 billion USD (11,500 billion IQD) to $13 billion USD (15,000 billion IQD) “which will create a hot market and will bring more economic boom to Kurdistan”.

FYI... I hope I am as dumb as you think I am!

Me too. And I mean that in a good way. ;)

• Upvote 2

Its your story....tell it however you want.

If you cant see the billion on the end...its your problem not mine...

They list USD as compared to IQD....if you do the math it comes out to .86

If the Math is done correctly, 11,500 Billion IQD divided by 10 billion USD equals an exchange rate of 1150 IQD to 1 USD plain and simple

• Upvote 4

You guys are getting really silly with your bs posts!

Its very clear the article states 10 bill USD = 11.5 bill IQD....give the nonsense a rest already and read the article for what it says....not what you want it to say!

Its a common not a period,

(by the way... that's "comma" not "common" --- Woody)

Edited by k98nights
removed insult
  • Upvote 2

It says 10 billion to 11,500 billion so the exchange rate is stated at exactly what it currently is. There is no hidden meaning or proposed rate. None of you looked at it correctly.

You guys are getting really silly with your bs posts!

Its very clear the article states 10 bill USD = 11.5 bill IQD....give the nonsense a rest already and read the article for what it says....not what you want it to say!

I wish it said 10 Bill = 11.5 Bill ....but it does not

it says 10 billion to 11,500 billion

unfortunately

• Upvote 1

Its a common not a period, I would call you silly but that's a down right lie....Your an idiot.

LMAOOO.....Im the idiot???? OMG LMAO ROTFL??? really????

"common" not a period???

Lmaooo....I think you meant to say "comma" and "decimal point" lmaooooo!!!!

And im the "idiot"

• Downvote 1