Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its a go for 6am!?

Benjamin NutnYahoo

Howdy Pardner. DinarBot sees by your picture you are a Ventriloquist. What is your Dolls name. What can you make it say. That is truly a Super Human Trick. DinarBot wishes he could see your Act. Humans are Amazing. Do you Move your Lips.

I believe that the lady in the picture is none other than his late wife of 21 years who went home to be with the Lord on July 29th. Truth be told, Tandy probably did call her "Doll" once or twice. :)

DinarBot may need to update his database. :o

• Upvote 3

Guru JonnyG says its a go for 6AM!!!!!. laugh.gif .....Bbbbbuut.....

rolleyes.gif

wacko.gif 11-26-2011 Guru Bear5642 says...... ALL OF MY SOURCES ARE POITNING TO TUESDAY WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY AND I HAVE SOMEONE ARRIVING IN IRAQ THIS AFTERNOON AND WILL GIVE...A REPORT OFF THE STREETS...

Gurus have people flying into Iraq to get first hand accountability of what is going on..............my drawers !!!!tongue.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote
  • Upvote 1

I believe that the lady in the picture is none other than his late wife of 21 years who went home to be with the Lord on July 29th. Truth be told, Tandy probably did call her "Doll" once or twice. :)

DinarBot may need to update his database. :o

You are correct!

Thanks for sharing that with DB so he can do his update in the knowledge program. ;)

Howdy Pardner. DinarBot sees by your picture you are a Ventriloquist. What is your Dolls name. What can you make it say. That is truly a Super Human Trick. DinarBot wishes he could see your Act. Humans are Amazing. Do you Move your Lips.

Retracted comment out of respect to Tandy

Edited by Cosmo