Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its a go for 6am!?

Benjamin NutnYahoo

Guru JonnyG says its a go for 6AM!!!!!. :lol: .....Bbbbbuut.....

:rolleyes:

:wacko: 11-26-2011 Guru Bear5642 says...... ALL OF MY SOURCES ARE POITNING TO TUESDAY WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY AND I HAVE SOMEONE ARRIVING IN IRAQ THIS AFTERNOON AND WILL GIVE...A REPORT OFF THE STREETS...I CAN TELL YOU SO FAR NO LOWER DENOMS ARE ON THE STREETS OF IRAQ...WE HAVE BEEN RIGHT ON EVERY DELAY AND PROJECTION...AND...WE FEEL THAT THIS IS DONE AND WILL COME TO COMPLETION BY EARLY NEXT WEEK...[still thinking the 4.40 range] OR A LITTLE LOWER.

Ohh...whoa is me...who am I to believe?? :blink:

I say bye bye to them all :wave::shakehead:

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 12

So, how many weeks of this wed. thurs. monday morning bull crap are they so called guru's going to keep this up. I guess it is to a point that if they keep saying that it is going to hit every week and someday they will be right (blind squirl finds a nut every once in a while theroy) or they are on some kind of LSD trip and stuck in a loop. AAARRRGGGG I will be glad when it does RV so we all can move on from this waiting and start working on wealth rather than rumors...

• Upvote 1

GOOOD! IF WE WANTED TO READ THEIR SH*T. WE'D GO TO THEIR SH*T SITE! HOPE YOU WON'T QUOTE THEIR SH*T IN HERE "EVER" AGAIN! THANKS!!!

Then why are you here reading this "rumor?" This is my first time posting, but when I see some reply lke yours, I just shake my head. I usually just read the rumor and not the replies because it is always the same. Someone posts a rumor, I respect it as just that, a rumor. But then people like you get their jollies by blasting it. I wonder, do the negativity and venom you spew make you feel better? If so, I feel sorry for you.

Edited by jennywiley
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 6

GOOOD! IF WE WANTED TO READ THEIR SH*T. WE'D GO TO THEIR SH*T SITE! HOPE YOU WON'T QUOTE THEIR SH*T IN HERE "EVER" AGAIN! THANKS!!!

why not cool it a little neighbor this is after all the RUMOR SITE.....many people like it for entertainment if you had been on here longer and read more posts you would see that by far the majority on the site says post the nonsense of some of the gurus for entertainment....don't bash other members with **** talk...thanks in advance and have a great day while we all wait a little longer :D by the way there are other forums with up to date news not RUMORS...cheers

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

why not cool it a little neighbor this is after all the RUMOR SITE.....many people like it for entertainment if you had been on here longer and read more posts you would see that by far the majority on the site says post the nonsense of some of the gurus for entertainment....don't bash other members with **** talk...thanks in advance and have a great day while we all wait a little longer :D by the way there are other forums with up to date news not RUMORS...cheers

Well said, "rumor section/site" that's all it is, no proven truth or predictions!! So, chill out BluCollarGuru! It's Sunday, a day of rest and reflection on your many blessing. God, country, family and your fellow man! Have a great day!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think the harsh reaction was due to the poster's own interpretation that the post was bogus. Everyone's right... this is a rumor section and should be treated as though. HOWEVER... if you truly feel that what you're posting is garage, why in the hell post it then? I would love to see everyone adhere to this... maybe then we can limit the absolute garage.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the harsh reaction was due to the poster's own interpretation that the post was bogus. Everyone's right... this is a rumor section and should be treated as though. HOWEVER... if you truly feel that what you're posting is garage, why in the hell post it then? I would love to see everyone adhere to this... maybe then we can limit the absolute garage.

Really?(garage) Please folks use spell check! Or do I park my car at the dump? If you have seen my car maybe I should, but please,if you want to be thought of as smart you must first practice the art.. It is better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"FREEDOM FOR ALL" NOT JUST A SELECT FEW!". What blue collar said is his perogitive, as well is your comment. To select which is right and which should not be aload, we go down a slippery slope. This is why we have a post. To leave your opinion. We all have thoughts and Ideas, aside from our basic laws of life I like this country where we get to have them, and express them. Society as a whole will straighten it out. It always does. When we try to interject our moral or spiritual opinions, seems we start to lose some of those rights. We all are seeking the goal of some kind of wealth out of this investment. So sometimes tensions occur. We all need to see where these posts are in. News, rumors, chats, etc. We should adhere to those as our basic laws, and absord the information accordingly. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I wish everyone a Happy, Healthy, and Safe Holiday Season. May we end this year with a RV hopefully, or for the ones who have been here the longest, finally put a end to this wild ride what ever the outcome is. To the people that still believe this will be a RD, well (HOPE YOU ARE WRONG!). Just remember when your about to write something that is telling someone else what to do, remember, you I'm sure wouldn't or don't like it either.

Then why are you here reading this "rumor?" This is my first time posting, but when I see some reply lke yours, I just shake my head. I usually just read the rumor and not the replies because it is always the same. Someone posts a rumor, I respect it as just that, a rumor. But then people like you get their jollies by blasting it. I wonder, do the negativity and venom you spew make you feel better? If so, I feel sorry for you.

Thanks for posting...I like reading the rumors for my daily chuckle :lmao: I appreciated you posting b/c I wouldn't go looking for it myself (it's not that important) but I do enjoy them. Usually I hit the hardcore stuff like be-headings & end w/ some fluff. Some people just get their panties all in a wad!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Howdy Pardner. DinarBot sees by your picture you are a Ventriloquist. What is your Dolls name. What can you make it say. That is truly a Super Human Trick. DinarBot wishes he could see your Act. Humans are Amazing. Do you Move your Lips.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1