Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Documented and Proven.

endeavor1

The Future of Iraq Project, documented and proven, only a few more details and the job is done. The King James Bible ( KJB )was put together by real believers, documented and proven (d.a.p). The faithful Textus Receptus, the (Hebrew) and Greek manuscripts is where we got our KJB. (d.a.p.). Listen to this, there was a university in Alexandria, Egypt where there were 2 philosophers, unbelievers, Pantaneus and Clement. (d.a.p.). They took the Textus Receptus, the faithful manuscripts, and they rewrote the whole manuscripts. (d.a.p.). That's where the new versions came from. Documented and proven! 2 philosophers! Unbelievers! That's why there are 17 whole verses missing in the new versions. The NIV is missing 64,000 words. À lesbian was involved in the translating of the NIV! Documented and proven. For more info go to McCowenMills.com. You guy's put alot of stock on the iqd documents, how about documented proof of your faithful King James Bible? You'll research and research your iqd$$$ til your eye's are red, but will you thoroughly study the documented evidence of the history of your King James Bible vs. the new versions, please, pretty please? Thank you, go RV!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Endeavor 1 God used many authors to wright what we call the Bible today. It has been changed through time. God put his hand on each one of them and uses non believers as well as believers. But even if you are a non believer it is a road map to a wonderful life and moral and ethical life. Just think of your own life have you ever said to yourself I don't know what happened I was not in control. God was. Your hart will tell you when you do wright or wrong. No other animal or mammal can do that and that is the part of our Father we can not deni. I hope you keep asking questions because this means you hear our Father calling you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

As a Theology Student, and long time minister, I've read my KJV along side several other translations. Truly there are differences. I completely agree that in comparison, the NIV among several others do indeed have text missing, and verses poorly translated. Equally you should realize that the KJV has discrepancy when compared with older period manuscripts. Depending on your specific translation entire books have been deleted. The Catholic Bible has been fully altered to a point where passages conflict with the older texts, or even disprove them outright. When compared to the Gutenberg Bible, the current text of any widely printed Bible comes up in disagreement.

My point here is this. A Bible in the most fundamental definition is only a book, a beginning to a journey you must desire to undertake. The significance of the Bible is not the words themselves, but the author and relationship they represent. When Jesus came to Shepard the weak through the valley of darkness, did He leave us with division, or ask us to make war for His sake? He offered us no denominations, no one specific earthly leader, and no intermediary to filter our prayers through. He asked of us nothing He didn't ask 5 million times more from Himself and He even showed us that all 10 commandments could be summed up in just 2. Two simple tasks we are to follow: Mark 12:30-31

30And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

I must confess that some texts are not present in the current Bible, and some texts have indeed been added. For a majority of unbelievers, this is a point of contention. I'd be doing Christ a terrible disservice to deny that the Bible has been altered. Where it not for my study of the Bible and understanding gifted by the Holy Spirit, I might even agree that the Bible were inaccurate, but it is definitely not.

Matthew 12:39 "But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas" When you ask for miraculous proof of the complexities of God, nothing shall be, outright and unilaterally, given to you. The Jews had proof and they went horribly astray. The Gentiles received proof and they too have gone horribly astray. All churches have problems. All denominations have fractured truth, and even the translations differ. One might even go as far as to think God wants us to put our faith in Him and not our church, translation, Priest, Pastor, or traditions... Isn't that exactly what Jesus said to us?

Brothers and Sisters, step off your soap boxes, put down your guns, and stop trying to fight each other. A lesbian, a murderer, and the most upright person you know are all equal before God. You must love your Brother AND hate his sin. Desire after his eternal soul as Jesus desires after yours. Show him compassion and love from everlasting to everlasting. Never give up, never give in, and above all never give in to hate for anyone. Let them burn you, murder and consume your fruits before your very eyes, and thank God for the opportunity you have to offer them something better. Thank God for the strength to endure the hardships, and the ability to show them that no matter how hard they push, God is stronger. Let the evil, and the Good come against you, and offer only better in return. Your testimony and your strength will turn far more hearts then your bullets and your rants.

Try rereading Psalms 139, and listen to what David is Praying. He comes to God humbled, crying for the world around him. He is low and his "hatred" is not rage, but bitter sadness for the blindness of his neighbors. Many of us have lost family, best friends, lands, and opportunities for the Gospels sake. But never forget what we have gained. We are one people, one church, and he are but servants WITH Jesus, whom serves his father and his Brothers and Sisters equally.

Psalm 139

1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.

2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

• Upvote 3

Griffster thank you for that beautiful Psalm. When I am troubled Psalm 23 saves me everytime. I am not a theologian, but I can tell you are a Man of God. Thanks again

psalm of David.

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,

he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he refreshes my soul.

He guides me along the right paths

for his name’s sake.

4 Even though I walk

through the darkest valley,[a]

I will fear no evil,

for you are with me;

your rod and your staff,

they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me

in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil;

my cup overflows.

6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me

all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the LORD

forever.

Griifster... Thanks for the above references... I too have the same background....

Really???? Did the original post even need to be addressed as a topic? Lesbians and unbelievers??? Wow... This makes me sad......

Guess what??? God loves the lesbians and the unbeliever..... He may not love what they do, but he loves the persons themselves.... So should all of us...

I have always used the KJV.... I also use my Strong's Concordance... That is my preference.... However, on websites and in emails, I have also in the past read passages translated using the NIV. I have found no evil undertones in this translation or anything in it that would cause someone to become a lesbian or unbeliever.... Although it is missing text, it's rough guidelines are still in perspective to what we believe. It is easier for some people to understand...

and God uses it to His glory. To bring up items of hatred and confusion on the subject of the Bible seems, well, wow....... All it did was plant more doubt in the current unbeliever and and made those with smaller faith question what they are reading. People have to start somewhere.... Better the NIV than nothing at all......

• Upvote 1

Geez, I don't even want to begin about the Bible Codes. Has anyone ever tried it with a software or online? Very interesting. Personally, I have had more proof of God than I probably needed to know. Not bad, just makes you really look at some folks and wonder if they will ever get it.