Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV TIME 2 AM EASTERN???

Crow

I know could happen with RV, RD, and so many thing we just don't know. Yes, we all knew that any investment has there up's and down's, but from what I read on DV they have many smart and experience people that do keep me grounded. It

can go either way for us, and yes I hope it's the blessing of our True Lord to help those in need, Let me ask my DV family . How did you here about this investment? A. from a friend B. From a church friend c. It just fell into into your lap. I my self heard it from my families church. I would like to know thats all.

GinaG, I HEARD ABOUT THIS INVESTEMENT WHILE IN THEATHER, (IN IRAQ). THE WORD WENT AROUND LIKE WILD FIRE THAT THE DINARS WILL RISE AGAIN AND SO I BOUGHT AND BOUGHT SOME MORE AND MORE. I PRAY THAT THIS INVESTMENT WILL COME TO FRUITION SO THAT MANY CHRISTIANS SUCH AS YOU AND I WILL BE ABLE TO HELP OTHERS AND PERHAPS CHANGE SOME LIVES IN THE PROCESS, BY BRINGING THEM CLOSER TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. GO RV! ;) (SORRY I'M LATE ON ANSWERING)

Gina.....I actually met someone online. We went on one date and she gave me the headsup. I bought the dinar and we became friends for just a short time. . I have not heard from nor have I spoken to her in quite some time now. Its not that I haven't tried to thank her but she just disappeared. I know her e-mail was hacked and she had a virus and thats the last I heard from her. I guess when it RVs I will be wanting to somehow thank her..

"and she had a virus" - YIKES.... consider yourself Lucky. What's worse than Lobster's on your Piano ?................... Crabs on your organ.

• Upvote 1

Gina.....I actually met someone online. We went on one date and she gave me the headsup. I bought the dinar and we became friends for just a short time. . I have not heard from nor have I spoken to her in quite some time now. Its not that I haven't tried to thank her but she just disappeared. I know her e-mail was hacked and she had a virus and thats the last I heard from her. I guess when it RVs I will be wanting to somehow thank her..

JV..maybe you will see her in belize..wouldnt that be something

Gina, I found out about it from my cousin first about 2 years ago and didn't pay any attention to her cuz she is crazy...lol ,,,then 4 months ago my investor told me about it..so now I am ALL IN! I believe in the potential of this investment..I cannot wait to meet my DV family! I pray for each and every one of us every day in hopes that God has something beautiful planned for each of us and to have a higher purpose. May His will be done.

Happy New Year to the Islamic people.

"My sis in California called and told me about it. I thought it sounded like a good idea, since it would at least give me a chance to recover from a huge loss in my 401K, big enough that I had to sell my house and almost all my beautiful furniture and move in with my daughter and her family. They love me here, and they want me to stay, but I still want my own home, and I saw this as a way to do that. I loved the house I owned. It was so pretty and charming that I made quite a bit of money on it, enough to pay off all my bills and to buy dinar. I won't be able to replicate it, but I can make another one just as beautiful and charming. And it will be great fun to do. Go-o-o-o RV!!!"

hi, at the right price, would you consider buying it again? i'm with you on the Go-o-o-o RV!!!

............................And eating........ CROW

OH MONGO! LMAO......I ALWAYS EAT CROW...I'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR 19 YEARS..IM USE TO IT!!!

Sorry to ask this but... it seems I missed something. Why do you think it might possibly happen at 2 AM EST? Did you read this somewhere?

Are you thinking it could happen because this is the islamic new year?

RVCARD....Just from Adams observations and hopes.....he felt good about a little window of like two weeks....timing would have been right...new year and so forth....as for the time 2am eastern is like 9am there and its their monday....monday+new year.....ect....purely spectulation...just like this investment!!!

I think he passed out... :lol:

LOL..I DID..AND IT WAS NOT THE BEAM!!! I JUST CANT HANG ANYMORE........IM USED TO GETTING UP AT 430 FOR WORK...SO.....I WAS OUT AND WOKE UP TO THE SAME AS USUAL....LOL.....

you got modern warfare 3 on ps3?

BTY....My kids screen name is crave21 on ps3..if you play ....PL.EASE PLEASE...HARASS HIM!!! TEAM KILL IF YOU CAN AND SAY THATS FOR YOUR DAD!!..FOR TAKING OVER HIS PS3!!!!

well, its 5PM in Bagdad right now, and the people who are hoping for today...there is always next Sunday, or the following

HAM...LOL..EXACTLY WHAT I FIGURED!!! I was just giving myself a reason to stay up and drink and play video games....lol. and even that didnt work out right!!! lol.......back to the Okie post i guess.....lol

ps....... My link is still down after like two or three days....whats up with this????!!! un operational rates............PLUS CBI.IQ STILL NOT UPDATED FOR TODAY..THAT WOULD MAKE FOR THE THREE DAYS OF NO AUCTIONS!!! CBI WEBSITE FOR AUCTIONS

Edited by Crow

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE WONDERFUL ISLAMIC PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!!!

.....most of them ARE wonderful people....to the idiots....and there are idiots in EVERY faith, right?...well......your judgement will come....

RV in december, go Go GO!

Dead right about the fact there are idiots in every Faith.....History is right there to remind us.

Gina,

I was on a plan in 2006 heading for Iraq as a civilian contractor. I overheard some guys on the plane who had been there previously talking about Dinar. I brought my first mil there about 2 months after I landed there, and have been involved ever since. A group of us who purchased Dinar there, remain in contact and spread the word as well. Some people get involved some think we are crazy for getting in what they call "Such a Scam," but come RV time me, the group, you and the Dinar Vet family will be scamming ... I mean skipping all the way to the bank. Was introduced to this site by one of the group members, and there such a wealth of information and good networking involved; as well as Adams Wednesday chats .... when has also come a long way since he initially started these chats. So whether it RV, RD, LOOP whatever ... we who have invested cannot loose, even it you only get the money you put in back, there are other avenues whether you go with Adam's plans or seek your own ventures you can still assist yourself in living comfortably after the RV.

Thank you for asking, and allowing the RV family to share their story as to how they learned about this great speculative opportunity.

Goooooo RV

RPMAC

Just wondering if this is gonna happen...it kind of flys in the face of no cbi auctions for three days....the hcl being done.....ect.......... I am alittle excited, but would not be surprised if 2 am comes and goes with nothing happening hope to hell I am wrong!!!!!!....I will be up playing call of duty and still drinking my beam!!!!

Thats imossible because JonnyG says it wil happen a 6AM. :wacko:

Just wondering if this is gonna happen...it kind of flys in the face of no cbi auctions for three days....the hcl being done.....ect.......... I am alittle excited, but would not be surprised if 2 am comes and goes with nothing happening hope to hell I am wrong!!!!!!....I will be up playing call of duty and still drinking my beam!!!!

modern warfare 3 and crown