Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV TIME 2 AM EASTERN???

Crow

Just wondering if this is gonna happen...it kind of flys in the face of no cbi auctions for three days....the hcl being done.....ect.......... I am alittle excited, but would not be surprised if 2 am comes and goes with nothing happening hope to hell I am wrong!!!!!!....I will be up playing call of duty and still drinking my beam!!!!

• Upvote 1

Just wondering if this is gonna happen...it kind of flys in the face of no cbi auctions for three days....the hcl being done.....ect.......... I am alittle excited, but would not be surprised if 2 am comes and goes with nothing happening hope to hell I am wrong!!!!!!....I will be up playing call of duty and still drinking my beam!!!!

you got modern warfare 3 on ps3?

Just wondering if this is gonna happen...it kind of flys in the face of no cbi auctions for three days....the hcl being done.....ect.......... I am alittle excited, but would not be surprised if 2 am comes and goes with nothing happening hope to hell I am wrong!!!!!!....I will be up playing call of duty and still drinking my beam!!!!.................

............................And eating........ CROW

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I know could happen with RV, RD, and so many thing we just don't know. Yes, we all knew that any investment has there up's and down's, but from what I read on DV they have many smart and experience people that do keep me grounded. It

can go either way for us, and yes I hope it's the blessing of our True Lord to help those in need, Let me ask my DV family . How did you here about this investment? A. from a friend B. From a church friend c. It just fell into into your lap. I my self heard it from my families church. I would like to know thats all.

• Upvote 3

Gina.....I actually met someone online. We went on one date and she gave me the headsup. I bought the dinar and we became friends for just a short time. . I have not heard from nor have I spoken to her in quite some time now. Its not that I haven't tried to thank her but she just disappeared. I know her e-mail was hacked and she had a virus and thats the last I heard from her. I guess when it RVs I will be wanting to somehow thank her..

I know could happen with RV, RD, and so many thing we just don't know. Yes, we all knew that any investment has there up's and down's, but from what I read on DV they have many smart and experience people that do keep me grounded. It

can go either way for us, and yes I hope it's the blessing of our True Lord to help those in need, Let me ask my DV family . How did you here about this investment? A. from a friend B. From a church friend c. It just fell into into your lap. I my self heard it from my families church. I would like to know thats all.

HI GINA .cool.gifI WAS INFORMED OF THIS INVESTMENT BY A FRIEND OF MINE. MAY WE ALL BE BLESSED BY OUR INVESTMENT. cool.gif

My sis in California called and told me about it. I thought it sounded like a good idea, since it would at least give me a chance to recover from a huge loss in my 401K, big enough that I had to sell my house and almost all my beautiful furniture and move in with my daughter and her family. They love me here, and they want me to stay, but I still want my own home, and I saw this as a way to do that. I loved the house I owned. It was so pretty and charming that I made quite a bit of money on it, enough to pay off all my bills and to buy dinar. I won't be able to replicate it, but I can make another one just as beautiful and charming. And it will be great fun to do. Go-o-o-o RV!!!

Only one day. The other two were weekend days

• Upvote 1