Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wisdom Quotes for better Living

tandy

I've always liked short wisdom quotes to use while navigating the rivers of life. If you have one to share, please do so as what you have may have a positive impact on someone stuggling with a bad day or just might give a smile to someone.

Here are a couple I like: Your desire to change your life...Plus...the action you are willing to take...equals the amount of success you will enjoy!

Love your neighbor as yourself .......(how could we like or love others if we don't like ourselves?)

and of course one for humor...a friend in need.........is a pest, get rid of em .. :blink:

cheers and to everyone....may your dreams become reality

• Upvote 4

Anger is a killing thing: it kills the man who angers, for each rage leaves him less than he had been before - it takes something from him."

- Louis L'Amour

"As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."

- Ben Hogan

I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate."

- George Burns

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."

- Theodore Roosevelt "Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."

- Bruce Lee "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

There you go Tandy couldn't do just one :P But here is my favorite.

Hey G.I. Me luv you long time !

Saigon hooker :lol:

• Upvote 3

"As long as a person doesn't admit he's defeated, he is not defeated-he's just a little behind, and isn't through fighting." -- Darrell Royal, University of Texas football coach

"A man learns to skateby staggering about making a fool of himself; indeed, he progresses in all things by making a fool of himself." George Bernard Shaw, Writer and Critic

Once you see God in an ordinary moment at an ordinary place, you never know where he’ll show up next. You could start seeing him anywhere—even in the face of someone who’s been your mortal enemy for twenty years.

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem,and smarter than you think."~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spiritual growth, in a sense, is simply increasing our capacity to experience the presence of God. Brother Lawrence wrote, “The most holy and necessary practice in our spiritual life is the presence of God. That means finding constant pleasure in His divine company,speaking humbly and lovingly with him in all seasons, at every moment, without limiting the conversation in any way.”

"Dwell not on the past. Use it to illustrate a point, then leave it behind. Nothing really matters except what you do NOW in this instant of time.From this moment onwards you can be an entirely different person, filled withlove and understanding, ready with an outstretched hand, uplifted and positivein every thought and deed." ~ Eileen Caddy

C. S. Lewis wrote that the day is coming whenevery soul will adopt one of two postures before God: either joyful surrenderor defiant separation. One day every being will say either “Thy will be done,”or “My will be done.”

"Men are anxious to improve their circumstances, but are unwilling to improve themselves; they therefore remain bound." -- James Allen

There are two kinds of people: thosewho love to get up in the morning, and those who hate those who love to get upin the morning.

"No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirelyfat. Without a brain you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office." ~George Bernard Shaw

And my personal favorite: People will think I am a genius when this stupid RV finally happens! ...Grand Pubah

• Upvote 3

Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't.

~ R. Bach

A dirty mind is a joy forever.

~ R. Jones

What you are is what you have been. What you will be is what you do now.

~Buddha

In response to the old adage, "I'll believe it when I see it." Start looking at life like, "I'll see it when I believe it."

~L. Yariv

• Upvote 2

Opportunities are often disguised as impossible tasks.

A wise person will make more opportunities than discovering them.

Fear knocked at the door; faith answered and there was no one there!

If all my wealth belongs to God, then why should I complain about what He does with it?

Uncontrolled materialism will extinguish the flame of any civilization.

Always leave things better than you found them.

Never get into a pissing match with a skunk, even if you win you come out stinking.

• Upvote 2

"The future has several names. For the weak, it is the impossible.For the fainthearted, it is the unkown. For the thoughtful and valiant, it is the ideal." -- Victor Hugo, writer

"Instead of comparing our lot with that of those who are more fortunate than we are, we should compare it with the lot of the great majority of our fellow men. It then appears that we are among the privileged." -- Helen Keller

"My interest isin the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there." Charles Kettering

"Ideas are a dime adozen. People who implement them are priceless." -- Mary Kay Ash

And once again my all time favorite: People will think I am a genius when this stupid RV finally happens! ...Grand Pubah

• Upvote 1