Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRON BOWL

bamagirl

Roll Tide Roll Baby!!! Rematch here we come!! Anybody watch?!? I think Richardson clinched the Heisman with his performance today...203 yrds!!! Great game!

I did watch. Bring it on. See you Jan 9th. Geaux Tigers! Neutral site this time. BTW, while the tide sit at home LSU will be playing for the SEC championship game. :D

• Upvote 1

I did watch. Bring it on. See you Jan 9th. Geaux Tigers! Neutral site this time. BTW, while the tide sit at home LSU will be playing for the SEC championship game. biggrin.gif

Yes, I watched it too. Bama didn't look like a #2 team today, JMO. I hope for bama's sake that ND gives Stanford a run for their money, other wise it may be Oregon or Stanford playing LSU in the national championship. Georgia won't be able to stay on the field against LSU, even with home field advantage.

GEAUXXXXXX TIGERS!

Yes, I watched it too. Bama didn't look like a #2 team today, JMO. I hope for bama's sake that ND gives Stanford a run for their money, other wise it may be Oregon or Stanford playing LSU in the national championship. Georgia won't be able to stay on the field against LSU, even with home field advantage.

GEAUXXXXXX TIGERS!

Maybe they did not look good today, but I see no better scenario for the BCS other than LSU v Bama. Geaux Tigers!

Bama...I can't go head to head with you on football...Kentucky has just figgered out recently that pigskin wasn't necessarily something you eat...they thought the first football seen at UK came out of a huge piece of cracklin cornbread...but on the other hand...how about basketball? all Kentucky babies are presented a new basketball in the nursery at the hospital....it's true!!! I think Ky will be rather well represented on the basketball court but we still haven't figgered out how to dribble a football... :P

• Upvote 1

GEAUXXXXXX TIGERS!

scardy cat

• Upvote 1