Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Bulldog said...

Benjamin NutnYahoo

BullDog75 says.....FACT: EACH COUNTRY IS A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY AND HAS SOME INPUT AS TO THEIR VALUE WITHIN 'REASON AND RANGE' AS STIPULATED BY THE IMF; AND 'AGREED UPON WITH IMF'. "GLOBAL CURRENCY RE-ALIGNMENT" IS TO TAKE PLACE SOON TO NOW WITH 'ACTIVATION' BEING THE KEY OF 'ALL CURRENCIES'.

THIS IS IN A STATE OF 'VALUE DETERMINATION', SINCE WE NOW HAVE ALL '0000' ON THE 'BUY / SELL POSTING'. WE ARE IN A 'STATIC MODE OR STATE OF FLUX' UNTIL RATES GET POSTED. WE CAN STILL SEE THE 'ACTIVATION' ANY MINUTE, HOUR, OR DAY BECAUSE CURRENCIES HAVE TO HAVE A 'VALUE'.

----------------------

OK ...so if the B/S rates are showing 0000, then how come i can still buy Dinar at a dealer at the same old prices???? <_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The problem with Bulldog and other gurus like him is that they create their own truths and reality. Many times they have nothing to do with what you and I know to be true, but that doesn't bother them when their reality serves to support their end objective......selling dinar or supporting dinar sellers. Stay grounded, watch cbi.iq and you will know for sure when the rate changes. Let the little gurus play in their own fabricated world and don't let it affect your sanity.

• Upvote 3

BullDog75 says.....FACT: EACH COUNTRY IS A SOVEREIGN COUNTRY AND HAS SOME INPUT AS TO THEIR VALUE WITHIN 'REASON AND RANGE' AS STIPULATED BY THE IMF; AND 'AGREED UPON WITH IMF'. "GLOBAL CURRENCY RE-ALIGNMENT" IS TO TAKE PLACE SOON TO NOW WITH 'ACTIVATION' BEING THE KEY OF 'ALL CURRENCIES'.

THIS IS IN A STATE OF 'VALUE DETERMINATION', SINCE WE NOW HAVE ALL '0000' ON THE 'BUY / SELL POSTING'. WE ARE IN A 'STATIC MODE OR STATE OF FLUX' UNTIL RATES GET POSTED. WE CAN STILL SEE THE 'ACTIVATION' ANY MINUTE, HOUR, OR DAY BECAUSE CURRENCIES HAVE TO HAVE A 'VALUE'.

----------------------

OK ...so if the B/S rates are showing 0000, then how come i can still buy Dinar at a dealer at the same old prices???? <_<

Okay, so I ordered more Dinar last night from Safe Dinar and this morning I check check out my order confirmation and it says "Thank you for registering with the SAFEDinar.com Exchange Rate Notification Service. []As a result, you will be sent email messages periodically to notify you that the Iraqi Dinar/U.S. Dollar exchange rate has changed."

I don't remember them saying this on my previous orders. May be wrong, does anyone else know?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ya, all the gurus were stating last night that activation took place and we now have up to 12 hrs until it drops in. (whatever that means..) and the currency/buy/sell rates are all saying 00.000. (not true either)

Then this morning, they say some "group" has decided to delay the RV again until maybe monday. RIGHT! Im sorry, but if the rate has been dropped in and there is no value to it and it cant be stopped; then how can there be a delay by anybody at this point?

Just BS. I read it sometimes just because it's so darn stupid, it makes me laugh. How can anyone actually believe this? Even to someone who is not a trader or currency expert; knows that none of that makes any sense.

Thats why I like DV. Its the only place I come to when i want real opinions or to read the news articles. And Adam is the only person I actually listen to when he has something to say.

• Upvote 2

----------------------

I can hear air whistling through Bulldogs ears :o

• Upvote 1