Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tiffany 23

delta22

I know some think me ungodly. I pray to God daily. I believe that God wants mankind to get along, even when they disagree. I believe more people will turn to God as they see I calmly walk with him.

I do not disagree with my brothers and sisters that want to point out the sins of others, I just pray that they have the stick out of their own eye before they comment on the splinter in another.

All you people giving me negs, and condoning that lifestyle are calling the word of GOD a lie. Maybe you have never read the true word of GOD about that paticular sin. Here it is for those who doubt it, so when the time comes you will not be able to say I did not know that.

End Quote

What if you had ( or have) a brother /sister daughter / son who happen to be *** or lesbian? Would you hate them? Wouldn't you love them? Would you want to cast on them the "punishment of God" or something like that? Do you really believe that God ( if there's one) hates gays /lesbians?

Even better.. What if this would have happened to you? Would you kill yourself or try and live your life the way every human being is entitled to ( loving someone and being loved back) as long as they do not force / hurt other people... Which happens to heterosexuals for the most part ( forcing abusing, hurting others)..

Good luck to you.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

ATAT if GOD don't approve of such, why did he... er.. make em like that?

Who told you that's not Tiff's picture Thor?

God didn't create them that way, it's a CHOICE they make. Apply your logic to a pedophile, why should we tell them how to live. God loves the person but despises the sin. It's an abomination according to God. Did God create the alcoholic to be an alcoholic?, the drug addict to be a drug addict? the answer is NO!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

God didn't create them that way, it's a CHOICE they make. Apply your logic to a pedophile, why should we tell them how to live. God loves the person but despises the sin. It's an abomination according to God. Did God create the alcoholic to be an alcoholic?, the drug addict to be a drug addict? the answer is NO!

I have no +'s left but if I did you would get one.

I have no +'s left but if I did you would get one.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I am not a brother, I am a woman. The old testament has not been done away with Delta, only the sacrificial laws. CHRIST was the ultimate sacrifice, but the rest still stands. Both New and Old are active.

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

1Ti 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

1Ti 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine.

That sin is condemed in the New Testament as well as the Old.

This is a DINAR FORUM Hate and judgement in any form is not something I can believe GOD is for. Give it a rest!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have to say I do NOT judge others but I do have my own personal opinion and my opinion is it is a choice. Like Willy said...an alcoholic chooses to take the first drink, the drug addict chooses to use the first drug, the Christian chooses to accept Christ, and people choose to have relatioships with members of the same or opposite sex. Our bodies are made to match up with members of the opposite sex naturally. Let m say once again this is my opinion and even though I don't think it's right I do NOT judge others.

• Upvote 2

Let's get something straight, I am not judging anybody, the word of GOD does that, and it's all in his word condemning that lifestyle, as much as it does many other sinful lifestyles. Those of you who think GOD condones that lifestyle best get to reading the word, because he don't, and he will never approve of that. People are not born homosexual, that is just an excuse to do what they want to do. If people were born that way, then why would GOD be against it? God calls it the lust of the flesh, and some of the following scriptures will verify that GOD does not smile on it, or overlook it.

Jas 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

2Pe 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

2Pe 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

2Pe 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

2Pe 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

Joh 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Pro 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Amo 5:10 They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.

Amo 5:15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

The above underlined relate to the homosexuals pride, that they advertise as *** pride. This sin will not be pardoned unless the homosexual comes to repentence, and forsakes the lifestyle. God is not slack concerning his word.

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness.

OK I did my duty, now I am finished here, so if you still doubt the word, then that will be up to you and GOD.

Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Heb 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

• Upvote 4

Welll...this is an interesting post. And for those of you who are worried about how I would take it...you need not worry...this is one of my favorite quotes:

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." Mae West

Actually, I was thinking of taking the day off, I think most of you must be about "Tiffed out". :P

I do feel bad, really, no BS, if I showcase my education/experience. The thing is, if I didn't, most of you would see me as just a "young wippersnapper" that doesn't know up about a cow.

I want to also make one thing perfectly clear, I am NOT Anti-Christian. I AM pro-minorities. If I offended you, and I sure I have in many cases, then I am truely sorry, as I get very passionate sometimes against what I preceive as discrimination, that I forget, most of you have never felt such personal attacks, so you must think I'm some type of zealous freak...which I can be. You need look no further than this posting to see how some people think of G A Y S. Welcome to my world. :(

Regardless, I'd like to ask for an early Christmas present if I may, that is, that no one post anything against any other religion during this Holiday Season...oops, I mean Christmas Season. Positive postings are kewl, and especially appropriate for our Christian believers. Let's be like the Musketeers: All for one and one for ALL. :hug:

• Upvote 5

This is in reference to the ***/lesbian lifestyle being a "choice". I suppose some people do make that choice but I would like to know if those who believe that all of them make that choice this one question: Have you ever known one from birth to adulthood? Is it not possible that the hypothalamus gland might be involved in how they percieve themselves? Or something in their brain maybe wired differently? I mean we know physical birth defects happen. Not saying being ***/lesbian is a defect, only that maybe their brain functions that way.

In my 50 years I have met plenty of men more feminine than me, and I have met some women who are very masculine. I just think to say that all ***/lesbians choose that life style is over simplifying the issue.

• Upvote 1

I have to say I do NOT judge others but I do have my own personal opinion and my opinion is it is a choice. Like Willy said...an alcoholic chooses to take the first drink, the drug addict chooses to use the first drug, the Christian chooses to accept Christ, and people choose to have relatioships with members of the same or opposite sex. Our bodies are made to match up with members of the opposite sex naturally. Let m say once again this is my opinion and even though I don't think it's right I do NOT judge others.

Read more:

BAMA GIRL:

With all due respect, you are judging. Having gone to He.. and back with a child in drug rehab, I doubt you and many others have a clue the struggles these people, and those associated with them, will have the rest of their lives.

I, too, have at times lived life trying to intentionally or unintentionally condemn others for "Choices". To sex preference, alcoholism, addiction, ADD gluttony, laziness, jealousy, etc. Life is a constant and ongoing development of choices. As humans, NO ONE will always make the right choice - not even you, Anti This /Anti That, and Pappy. With my child, I have had to reflect as to whether the addiction was a function of a disease or predisposition. It has been difficult to grasp, but I have learned to be open to the possibility. Sex preference is another study of why some women and men are inclined to the directions they choose - genetics and endocrinology may too show uncontrollable disposition to have affectations in a direction you (and a majority of others) call CHOICE. I am not jumping on a new bandwagon just yet, but I have to allow with an open mind that there are variables many of us (me included) have been too steadfast and unwavering to consider in the past.

Once again, I mean no offense. I just may be coming from a different perspective these days. In any event, this personal tragedy has created a new resolve and commitment to attending church and my relationship with God and Christ. I pray not only for peace but answers to a number of questions.

• Upvote 2

Welll...this is an interesting post. And for those of you who are worried about how I would take it...you need not worry...this is one of my favorite quotes:

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." Mae West

Actually, I was thinking of taking the day off, I think most of you must be about "Tiffed out".

I do feel bad, really, no BS, if I showcase my education/experience. The thing is, if I didn't, most of you would see me as just a "young wippersnapper" that doesn't know up about a cow.

I want to also make one thing perfectly clear, I am NOT Anti-Christian. I AM pro-minorities. If I offended you, and I sure I have in many cases, then I am truely sorry, as I get very passionate sometimes against what I preceive as discrimination, that I forget, most of you have never felt such personal attacks, so you must think I'm some type of zealous freak...which I can be. You need look no further than this posting to see how some people think of G A Y S. Welcome to my world.

Regardless, I'd like to ask for an early Christmas present if I may, that is, that no one post anything against any other religion during this Holiday Season...oops, I mean Christmas Season. Positive postings are kewl, and especially appropriate for our Christian believers. Let's be like the Musketeers: All for one and one for ALL.

Read more:

TIFFANY:

Do not know if I will share viewpoints with you - have not actually read many of your posts. But I agree with rights of choice and freedom to express them as long as, in doing so, you are respectful, courteous, and pose no harm or threat to others.

May I be one of the first to wish you a joyous holiday season. We all deserve the right of happiness.

• Upvote 1

Markchem...I know of drug addiction FIRST HAND and I know of it being a choice. I KNOW the hell and back road of which you speak...it is not a choice to become addicted but it IS a choice to us that first time...please trust me when I say I know the struggle...Like I said, I have MY opinions, everyone does, but that does not mean I judge others or condemn anyone.

Edited by bamagirl
  • Upvote 1

Actually, I was thinking of taking the day off, I think most of you must be about "Tiffed out". :P

I want to also make one thing perfectly clear, I am NOT Anti-Christian. I AM pro-minorities. If I offended you, and I sure I have in many cases, then I am truely sorry, as I get very passionate sometimes against what I preceive as discrimination, that I forget, most of you have never felt such personal attacks, so you must think I'm some type of zealous freak...which I can be. You need look no further than this posting to see how some people think of G A Y S. Welcome to my world. :(

Regardless, I'd like to ask for an early Christmas present if I may, that is, that no one post anything against any other religion during this Holiday Season...oops, I mean Christmas Season. Positive postings are kewl, and especially appropriate for our Christian believers. Let's be like the Musketeers: All for one and one for ALL. :hug:

Well since this post went from lesbianism to religion. All I have to say is. My god that's a nice rack.

hahahahahahahaha No Offence Tiff. Just cant help it. Bi polar

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2