Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Speculates On The 1st Week Of The New Year

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Cracking Open The Bubbly. Why Wait Until New Years Eve ? It Might Happen Sooner + It's Best To Be Prepared!

11-25-2011 Guru Frank26 on Dec. 12th our president will have plenty of time to study and look things over that the Authors of the plan have presented to him...then between the 12th and the 15th, we approximate that he will give permission to Maliki to seek the key to their shackles and end of chapter 7... we may well see the rate the first week of the New Year.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Thanks D. T. .......... Can I have some of your bubbly??? ........ I can live with first week of the new year. And we have to give credit where credit is due. Frank is only speculating and this is a speculative investment so he at least got that much right ! :lol::D

Wanna dance thuggie. ??? ;):P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Cracking Open The Bubbly. Why Wait Until New Years Eve ? It Might Happen Sooner + It's Best To Be Prepared!

11-25-2011 Guru Frank26 on Dec. 12th our president will have plenty of time to study and look things over that the Authors of the plan have presented to him...then between the 12th and the 15th, we approximate that he will give permission to Maliki to seek the key to their shackles and end of chapter 7... we may well see the rate the first week of the New Year.

Why wait for our new year? I believe the Iraqi new year begins on Sunday. I think Shabs should ring in their new year with an rv.

• Upvote 3

IMO, I say New Year's Eve.

That gives them time to work out Article 140, Shabbi's bill vote, HCL and Ministers.

That gives them time to work out issues with Kuwait.

Troops leave (why would they want THEM cashing in?)

It's after Maliki visit Dec. 12th and Biden's visit over there, to work out details & possible troop deployments

UNSC review of Chapter 7 is due sometime in December.

New Fiscal Year

January 1st ( a Sunday) IS a CBI bank holiday, they could stretch out a long "bank closure" weekend

Two months time to yank some IQD (big bills?) out of circulation via auctions.

Just my take on it......

• Upvote 3

HEY I am estactic with the first or second week of Jan---might put me at 15% tax rate depending on who decides cap gains or income---but for all of us I hope it comes sooner --just to end all the gray hairs we are aguireing--- all the turmoil, all the mistrust, all the pumping, all the out right lying and just let the Iraqis , the spectulators , the neighbors, family and friends begin to lead a normal life and a new life---oops who decides normal well I hope this ends soon for everyones sake , no matter the motive!

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm, What were those drop-dead RV dates again?

May 15th

June 1st

June 30th (for sure)

July 7th

July 21st

August 1st

Sept 4th

Thanksgiving..... ad nauseum

Now the Guru's are going to jump straight past Christmas and head for the New Year with no dinars sales to newbies?

Sounds mighty generous of them. lol

My guess is this RV will definitely happen sometime either before or after Christmas, just not sure in what year anymore.

Still holding out hope for next year and staying optimistic like the kid who went into a barn full of poop and exclaimed

"with such a big pile, there's just gotta be a pony in here somewhere!"

• Upvote 3

Hmmmm, What were those drop-dead RV dates again?

May 15th

June 1st

June 30th (for sure)

July 7th

July 21st

August 1st

Sept 4th

Thanksgiving..... ad nauseum

Now the Guru's are going to jump straight past Christmas and head for the New Year with no dinars sales to newbies?

Sounds mighty generous of them. lol

My guess is this RV will definitely happen sometime either before or after Christmas, just not sure in what year anymore.

Still holding out hope for next year and staying optimistic like the kid who went into a barn full of poop and exclaimed

"with such a big pile, there's just gotta be a pony in here somewhere!"

you're now in my camp: late 2012 ....

you're now in my camp: late 2012 ....

I'm with you too. As long as it gets done and we make some good money off this, I dont care when it gets done. In my book this has never been an "if" but only a "when!" Just too much to do yet, HCL, Chapter 7 and the wild card for me is, how long will it take to educate the Iraqi citizens on the new currency and exchange rate. Just thankful to be in this potential life changing investment.

As for Frank, does anyone remember his T minus countdown that was going on at this time last year. Like him or not, I admire him for his willingness to share his faith so openly. God Bless!

• Upvote 2

This is the same thing he said last year! Isn't there anyone on here anymore that remembers Aug, Sept and Oct of 2010? Don't any of you remember T-minus 85 days and counting ... counting down to Dec 31 2010? How is Frank still relevent?

TS