Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Foreign Exchange for banks

CrappieShark

http://www.occ.gov/news-issuances/bulletins/2011/bulletin-2011-34.html

Looks like a good reason for the banks to stop doing forex. Our gov is not too keen with the whole dinar thing I have a feeling. This is a huge detriment to me to buy any new dinar as banks can only transact with special permission after July 2011 where does that put privatized business selling dinar. Any of you folks who know more about this please comment.

This article is talking about banks and forex. It clearly states (retail forex transactions). This has nothing to do with our investment. Unless you are in the forex through or with your bank. No worries.

Go Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV! B)

Trinity is this what you were looking for? ( COALITION PROVISIONAL AUTHORITY ORDER NUMBER 39

FOREIGN INVESTMENT ) because 13303 is about the DFI funds.

http://www.iraqcoali...Investment_.pdf

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/90496-executive-order-must-read/#ixzz1ekliYuOR

aq! Go Dinarians Go RV! B)

Go Ir

Edited by dinarcimi
  • Upvote 1

Coalition provision 39 allowed the Us citizen to have the right to invest equal to Iraqis it was dissolved though the Investor act that Iraq implemented and Iraqis have more rights than any other people in the investments of Iraq at this point and it is not specific about anything. The banks at about this time July 2011 quit selling or trading in dinar completely and have not since. There seems to be no documentation going on concerning the sell of dinar to foreigners and this law was enacted which required banks to fully document and make a paper trail that protected US citizens IMOHO. Without documentation CBI and Iraqi banks can sell and print more dinar and scream money laundering or unlawful selling of dinar by individuals not licensed by Iraq to sell dinar. The whole problem with the WTO and the world bank is no documentation on Iraqi debt. I am a very optomistic person but through reading and studying this dinar situation I am warning all to be cautious about making sure you have documentation on what you purchase and know who you are purchasing through. If our banks who love making money more than anyone and are more familiar with law concerning money are being this cautious and careful concerning dinar transactions then we should be very careful also. I feel this is a good investment but Iraq is not documenting debt. That means they are not showing how much dinar is sold and to whom but only how much USD and other currencies they have as a asset. The WTO and the World Bank wants to know the debt and Iraq is not forthcoming with these figures. I personally dont like that. If I buy something with hopes of a return I want documentation that I bought it on all sides. Me having a certain amount of dinar I have a feeling is not going to be adequate. Thank God I have documentation. Be careful out there fellow investors.