Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Christian ..... Let's pray

I all in.

By God's grace thru faith the power of God is released in our lives. To get God to move in our favor, we must thank Him for what He has already done for us.

As God is no respecter of persons, perhaps He is no respecter of time. If we find a common day and prayerfully thank Him and praise Him, we will be able to reach out in faith and take all that He already provided for us on the Cross 2000 years ago.

• Upvote 3

A Time of Prayer

On Sunday, November 27th, all Christians are invited to pray in unison. Prayer times will be 3 times on this day so that our family across the globe will have an opportunity to join in on at least one prayer time. And all times will be based on Eastern Standard Times.

Unison Prayers will be set for 10:00am, 4:00pm and 10:00PM EST.

Please pray at least at one of the above times.

You may use the prayer below:

James 5:16 The prayer of a righteous one is very powerful.

Father today we pray in unison as a family.

Father, for the people of Iraq, we pray that you will heal them of the sufferings from their past. Father, fill them with your light and your peace and bring them everlasting joy. Father, for the citizens of Iraqi, may their lives under a new government bring blessings and comfort and may the dreams of their lives come true. Father we pray that all the children of Iraq see your love and acknowledge the blessings you bring and may they grow up in a world of love and peace rather than a world of hate, fear and war.

Father, may the leaders of Iraq and other countries in the world love their own people and love their neighbors and may peace prevail throughout the earth. May these leaders of the world act to replace terror with peace and overcome evil with good.

Father, for those that suffer today, we pray for the release of your blessings upon their lives.

Father, today we pray that you may release financial blessings upon each of us. Father we pray for a financial blessing not only for ourselves but for the others in this family of hope.

Father we thank you today for the abundant blessings that are about to come our way. Blessings which will allow us to pursue the dreams for our lives and our families and blessings to further honor you.

We love you father and we pray that you bring us to that everlasting joy with you.

These things we pray in Jesus name. Amen

• Upvote 7

I'm in for sure. Whether this RV ever happens is really not the point.Each of us is very blessed already, whether we always realize it. If able to use a computer like we do we obviously have the necessities we need as well as many that others don't have. I for one would like to take a moment and thank God for all I have rather than for what I hope for in the future. I struggle financially like so many others but also know that i could be soooo much worse off!!

• Upvote 4

A Time of Prayer

On Sunday, November 27th, all Christians are invited to pray in unison. Prayer times will be 3 times on this day so that our family across the globe will have an opportunity to join in on at least one prayer time. And all times will be based on Eastern Standard Times.

Please pray at least at one of the above times.

You may use the prayer below:

James 5:16 The prayer of a righteous one is very powerful.

Father today we pray in unison as a family.

Father, for the people of Iraq, we pray that you will heal them of the sufferings from their past. Father, fill them with your light and your peace and bring them everlasting joy. Father, for the citizens of Iraqi, may their lives under a new government bring blessings and comfort and may the dreams of their lives come true. Father we pray that all the children of Iraq see your love and acknowledge the blessings you bring and may they grow up in a world of love and peace rather than a world of hate, fear and war.

Father, may the leaders of Iraq and other countries in the world love their own people and love their neighbors and may peace prevail throughout the earth. May these leaders of the world act to replace terror with peace and overcome evil with good.

Father, for those that suffer today, we pray for the release of your blessings upon their lives.

Father, today we pray that you may release financial blessings upon each of us. Father we pray for a financial blessing not only for ourselves but for the others in this family of hope.

Father we thank you today for the abundant blessings that are about to come our way. Blessings which will allow us to pursue the dreams for our lives and our families and blessings to further honor you.

We love you father and we pray that you bring us to that everlasting joy with you.

These things we pray in Jesus name. Amen

THIS IS AN UNSELFISH PRAYER AND I BESEECH ALL CHRISTIANS TO SAY THIS PRAYER AS I MYSELF WILL ON THE TIMES ALLOCATED. GOD IS GOOD AND AS WE PRAY BELIEVING OUR PRAYER WILL COME TO FRUITION, NOT ONLY FOR OURSELVES BUT FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ. IN JESUS NAME AMEN. GO RV! :)

• Upvote 3

For all of the Christians on DV........... how about we join in unison and all pray on a designated day and time? You know prayer in unison can be mightly powerful. Our prayer would not be for the RV, but for proetection and guidance on each of our lives and our famililes lives no matter what may happen here. Protection for America and the other countries of the world to live in Peace. And protection for the citizens of Iraq who have worked to make a new life for themselves. And lastly to all the people of DV who have high inspirations for financial security and that whatever happens we pray for Gods presence in each of their lives.

Since it seems many of us are on this site everyday or two, we are a family........... a Dinar Vets family. As a family we can pray together can rejoice together and let God know he is still number 1 in our lives.

Whether the RV happens or not, I am still a Christian and always will be because our true rewards await us in heaven. :rolleyes:

Please indicate your desire to be part of a of this DV prayer.

I'm in, let me know the day,time and hour!

Bless you!

I'm in, let me know the day,time and hour!

Bless you!

A Time of Prayer

Read more:

• Upvote 2