Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I wont be around anymore

The Machine

I'm not one for long goodbye's so I'll keep this short.

I wont be about on DV anymore, just taken on another project it's a big one and hugely complicated it's gonna take up all my spare time and well I just wont have the space in my schedule anymore to post anything apart from the odd post late at night. I hope someone else takes over posting the Auction results (thats directed towards you Billiebot lol ), and I wish you all the best in everything you do, so it's with a sad heart I must sign off.

I'll miss you all and hope to see you all at the post RV party.

The Machine

• Upvote 15

I'm not one for long goodbye's so I'll keep this short.

I wont be about on DV anymore, just taken on another project it's a big one and hugely complicated it's gonna take up all my spare time and well I just wont have the space in my schedule anymore to post anything apart from the odd post late at night. I hope someone else takes over posting the Auction results (thats directed towards you Billiebot lol ), and I wish you all the best in everything you do, so it's with a sad heart I must sign off.

I'll miss you all and hope to see you all at the post RV party.

The Machine

Thanks for your contributions.

I will be hanging around forever, as I believe the RV is near.

Here is to Machine! Thank-you for all that you have written. I have gain considerable knowledge due to your wisdom and perspective.

Hope to see most of your late night posts. Your posts are part of my knowledge base and have shifted my way of thinking in some interesting ways.

Here is to Machine! May we meet in the future.

as we read your sad news of times you will not be able too review,,,, we hear from the back that long distance snap,,, your wife with the whip and barking out calls, HANG THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AND TREES ,,,WRAP THOSE PRESENTS ,AND PUT THEM UNDER THE TREE,, you`ve no time for play it is now time too pay,, on dancer on prancer and on machine ---too the mall we will flee,,,,,,, hahahahahahah mery christmas folks hope your o-kay machine have a good one :D {too the sound of twas the nite before r-v}

• Upvote 1