Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Natural resources play two basic roles in development:

• The fi rst, mostly applicable to the poorest countries and poorest

communities, is the role of local natural resources as the basis of

subsistence.

• The second is as a source of development fi nance. Commercial

natural resources can be important sources of profi t and foreign

exchange. Rents on exhaustible, renewable, and potentially

sustainable resources can be used to fi nance investments in other

forms of wealth. In the case of exhaustible resources these rents

must be invested if total wealth is not to decline.

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTEEI/214578-1110886258964/20748034/All.pdf

• Upvote 1

i agree with this .. the saddam dinar was demonetized. its gone forever . the new iraqi dinars are yet to come .. i wonder what they will decree its value at . i know some people think they know . but ive yet to see any proof of a rate . i dont believe the bremmers are iraqs permanent currency and that they only represent what oil revenues they have collected since the bremmer was put in place its all been sold in dollars and converted at a program rate of 1166 according to a stand by agreement .. ... they started out with 7 billion dollars out of the dfi fund .. and now are at 67 billion dollars in the reserves because of recent oil revenues . .. everything is on stand by .. the bremmers are besides the wealth of iraq in my opinion and will be added to the decreed value of the new dinar.. they did add around a half a trillion to their countrys wealth over the past ten years along with the accumulated wealth in their reserves . and we can forget the rest of the countrys wealth that was destroyed temporarily by saddams bad crediit rating.. most of that debt being forgiven already ..all should be added to the new dinars decreed value

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3DUe-hFQFM

http://www.oswego.edu/~edunne/200ch13.html

Are you saying the Bremmer IQD is not the one we hold? So you are saying they will print new ones? That's and RD (LOP)

Are you saying the Bremmer IQD is not the one we hold? So you are saying they will print new ones? That's and RD (LOP)

no .. and iraq says they are printing new currency with kurdish language included on it . and i say they will simply decree the new dinars value . they will simply say what its worth and that will be final .. i dont think the value of the new dinar has anything to do with the reserves . thats what the lopsters believe .

i believe the reserves simply represents how much money iraq has saved up since the bremmers were introduced,.

i think the reserves will be used to buy the bremmers that are outside iraqs borders.

i believe the new dinars in iraq wont need to be backed up by jack chit. . same thing that backs up every other fiat currency ,, nothing locally .. only fiat curencys that need backed up are those that are outside of its country of origin, in country they are just accepted at its value but its just paper .

i believe when iraq buys things outside of iraq to be imported , they will use petro dollars that are constantly being generated thru crude oil sales and other natural resources .

when iraq pays govt employees ,teachers , police , military . ect,. they will be paid in new dinars and their salaries wil be adjusted to the new rate of the new dinar.

i think this is going to be very simple , and iraq will honor these bremmers for exchange .

i have no idea what to expect for an exchange rate , and i have no idea when this wil take place.

when i bought my dinars , i was told 31 cents per dinar in 2016 when oil output was 12 million barrels a day . .. well thats 3 years out .

if something different happens before that .. then that wil be what it is ., if it isnt by 2016 and 31 cents , ill make my choices at that time .

12 million barrels a day seems out of reach , but ya never know what will happen in this world .

i think their are many different entities involved here and we are pawns . we will be the ones who ligitimize the exchange .

like someone said one time , its a scam and its the biggest scam ever where as those who have been scammed are furthering the scam ,. the educational process is for us to learn all this stuff and when the bigest theft in the worlds history takes place . we wil be a part of it . we wil be the ones ligitimizing the whole process . the actual theft is theft without taking a penny , they will just add new wealth to the global economy . no one will lose a penny , but many wil get rich .

no one will push the issue very much since no one lost anythng.. but we made out like bandits . its a small price for the elite to pay us off . ,, they will gain trillions and pay out a few billion that will eventually end up in their hands over time any way ... yep new wealth spread all over the world just like that .

so im not looking for ligitimate banking practices for rasons on how they are going to do this transaction . i dont think anyone will ever know .this type of scheme is something they dont practice in the banking community and the terminolgy isnt listed in investopedia.. these are the cabal , illuminatti .. bohemian grove types . bilderburgs . thers no way we can all have jobs .without people out there spending money . and everyone cant have money because then there would be no work force . i say concider yourself lucky . you were in the right place at the right time to get the right information that led you to buy the dinar .

how did ya like that mess i made up as i went . it comes naturally to me . .. quite frankly i dont care what happens here . my transactions have been made . im going to see it thru . now am i joking or am i serious . that is yet to be seen . :tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

hello my friend. firstly the usd is what is termed FIAT currency. it is valued by DECREE and not by SUBSTANCE. a dollar is a dollar and has the value of a dollar because it has been decreed to have the value of a dollar by those who created it. 1933 and FDR (Roosevelt) and the federal reserve began the change of monetary policy into what is observed today. FIAT, money by decree.

FIAT money dominates the global monetary policy. i strongly suggest you watch the video "money as debt". it will literally change your world view after 45 minutes of audience and 3x watching it until it finally sinks in. 5 years ago i my brother introduced it to me and i can truly attest to how it began me down a road of complete transformation in how i view the world. next i suggest reading up on the petro dollar. it is the measure of control by the united states and its military industrial complex to control its interest in the global economy by denominating global oil reserves in united states fiat currency. this too will change your world view. i suggest ordering "Petrodollar Warfare: Oil, Iraq and the Future of the Dollar".

the IMF, World Bank, WTO, Bank of International Settlements et al. work in the realm of fiat currency and has established a system of money for the world around these guidelines. it is a system that is removed from substance money and essentially common law courts (substance courts) into a world of "colorful" courts or commercial courts ruled by non-substance and governed or regulated by bills, notes and bonds (insurances). this is a study in and of itself. if you ever get a chance, read up or google the uniform commercial code. this IS the new law of lands over which the world banking system now rules.

i think i have given you enough to begin your educational digging.

be blessed my friend.

thanks trinity ..it was the money as debt video that got me thinking the way i think ..it was a great jumpstart . and your posts teach me alot ..

thank you canuklady. i am grateful for your words. learning this stuff is a slow process because the mentality of the student has to be destroyed so that it can be re-educated. for instance the posting of "one" is absolutely spot on but it is too much to dump on an unsuspecting individual all at once. people have to be spoon fed this information. i use to dump on people in a one hour talk session and after about 10 minutes i would watch their eyes glaze over. so take your time and review the "money as debt" video a few times until it sinks in. then move on to other resources. it will help the re-education process be a little less painful.

soon you will come to an understanding and remember that i told you these things:

• the money of the world is fiat (decreed)
  • there is no money
  • all property belongs to the state because the power to "buy" has been relieved from the people
  • all courts are "colour" courts governed by "color of law" (black's law rv 4 - the appearance or semblance, without the substance, of legal right)
  • all deemed "law" is now "legal" as opposed to "lawful" and is a derivative of admiralty law or commercial law (ever wonder why a traffic cop requires you to sign a contract? or a judge as you "do you understand the charges"? these are contractual terms)
yes many will speak about money and new monetary policy being without substance but the GREATEST matter you MUST come to understand is "HOW THIS AFFECTED THE COURTS".

here is food for thought and i will leave it at this: you own a milk stand and i am a patron. we are back in time of substance money (scripts that transferred gold on demand). my gold-money bought your milk AND your milk bought my gold-money. there was fair exchange...value for value. things changed now though. what does your milk buy now when i come to your store?? my money is now a promise.. a debt instrument...a note...a message that 'one day this promises to be redeemable in substance once substance returns to monetary policy'. so you give me milk and i give you a promissory note. did we exchange value for value? NO. now the bigger question....how can the courts rightly judge if you and i have a fight over the milk you sold me? it poses a big problem because there was never any just EXCHANGE predetermined to begin with.....so the courts had to rewrite their system of law. this is evidenced in 1938 "Eerie Railroad vs Tomkins" (dont look it up yet...it will confuse you).

be blessed my friend. pm me should you want additional resources. i have tons stored on my google share and have it sectioned in beginner, medium, and advanced level of studies. i will be glad to share it.

yep this is a good one of those

• 1 month later...

It is an inference based on two things.

The currency is pegged to the USD, and cannot be backed by itself.

Shabibbi's insistence to back 100%.

If partial backing was an option, the CBI would not be publishing their ability to back the exchange rate at a percentage greater than 100% that is proportional to the published monetary responsibility.

Somewhere, and I can't recall which document it came from, was reference to fully protecting the exchange rate while under the IMF debtor list.

The responsibility of the Paris Club is to have as much debt as possible forgiven. In their case, charity does not begin at home.

In both cases, Iraq's future is dangling by a string that demands repayment. I don't think I have ever seen either organization foreclose on a country before.

As with most of their monetary decisions, something would have been done previously if there were no restrictions.

It is probably a moot point, as Maliki has pretty much dug in, and unless he is given a way to vacate his stance that shows him a winner, indications are that he will continue to try to block currency reform.

As you know, if blocking the CBI'S main plan is successful, they may have to move away from it and try another route.

And as always, I still say nothing is impossible. I could certainly be wrong. To me the requirement for full backing without incurring more accumulative debt was one of the "givens" just like the Dinar being pegged to the Dollar.

I am sure you remember how that turned out.

Also, now that you think about it, have other IMF/Paris Club debtors been given full monetary autonomy while carrying the debtor status? That may be a good thing to look into, and I admit that I did not before making that inference.

But, I didn't hear it in a chat or conference call, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night......

The New Iraqi Dinar (NID) - a free floating currency - was introduced in January 2004 together with a new monetary control system. There are no restrictions or taxes on the purchase or sale of currency; the CBI carries out a regular currency auction in order to stabilize the exchange rate, which now stands around 1300 NID to the US $. The NID is fully convertible and there are no restrictions on capital flows.

http://www.iraqitic....ironment_ar.php

• 1 month later...

Point

Iraq is dealing with USD and other currencies when selling oil and not in IQD.  The only reason for the IQD to revalue is so that the zeros can be removed and people will not need a wheelbarrow to cart their dinars when going on a buying spree.

Point

People keep talking about a basket of currencies that may potentially revalue ie the VND, IDR, INR etc. Vietnam has had its sanctions removed sometime ago and yet the VND has not revalued nor is there any rumour in Vietnam that it will.

Point

People need to keep their hopes up but still not lose touch with reality.  Keep your day job, whilst having made this cheap investment.  If the currencies revalue then you are instant millionaires but no amount off keeping eyes glued on the computer screen is going to hasten such an event. In the meantime, do not get left behind by the world. Houses are cheap to buy in the US, rental income is steady.  Stocks are climbing.

Most importantly, keep communication channels open within your family and have fun! Do not become a stranger in your own home.

If we dissected the demographics of the people who have invested in the IQD and bank on it to RV, I would go out on a limb to say that it comprises mostly of the over 50s, like me.

What I am putting out there could be construed asbordering on negativity but my message to people out there is that, you will all find out when the IQD does RV.  Like all stock, the value will drop with oversupply.  As someone has alluded to, there are trillions of IQD out there but even if you get 1USD for 1 IQD you are in front. So unglue your eyes from the computer screen and start getting your lives back.

• 4 weeks later...

i think this belongs here :

news_391933.jpg
May 11, 2013, 1:43 pm

Economic expert called on behalf of Jamil Antoine, on Saturday, the central bank to adopt oil and gas Kkhozan the reserves instead of gold and the dollar, stressing that the value of oil exports during the year twice all the gold reserves in the country.

Said Antoine told him the reporter, "news agency Iraqis," that: "reserves the central bank alone is not enough to maintain the stability of the Iraqi economy, where you must rely on reserve economist is the stock of oil and gas, because the reserves the central bank money and gold is not equal to the export of oil to one year . "

Noting that: "The principal reserve that is possible to protect Iraq's economy is the stock of oil and gas in the ground," and explained that "the statistics of the Ministry of Oil, suggests that the oil reserves reached about 150 billion barrels and 19 billion m3 of gas, up to the month of February of the year Current. "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148518-economist-calls-for-the-adoption-of-the-oil-and-gas-reserve-of-the-central-bank-economist/#ixzz2XB8QjXGf

Alot of the gold in Fort Knox does not even belong to us anymore because we sold so much to others, we just hold it for them.

There is no gold in fort knox.

Exactly. You don't issue a new currency with a revaluation. You issue one with a re-denomination.

you must of missed all the articles  stating why iraq is printing new currency ..it is in the constitution that the iraqi dinar must contain arabic and kurdish language on it .. do you see any kurdish language on the bremmers ?

you pretend you dont know that for some reason ..and you want everyone to believe you that if they print up a new dinar its for a redenomination or lop ..

it is not the truth ..

the kurds said they will not ecsept the the iraqi currency unless it has kurdish language on it .. they didnt accept the saddam dinar either ..

they may introduce lower denominations with the new currency release .. it may be smaller denominations .... they would have to be if they revalued their currency .. they will include  kurdish language on them .. but lower denominations would be necessary for both rv or  rd.. you cant say its only for a rd

when the us added a 2 dollar bill to our currency ..  what was that .. just adding another note .. so the iraqis could add notes too ..for a rv .. if you think they could rv and only have big notes avaliable  could you explain how they would sell a loaf of bread with no lower notes ....so adding notes  is not always redenominating its just adding notes .

hello my friend. firstly the usd is what is termed FIAT currency. it is valued by DECREE and not by SUBSTANCE. a dollar is a dollar and has the value of a dollar because it has been decreed to have the value of a dollar by those who created it. 1933 and FDR (Roosevelt) and the federal reserve began the change of monetary policy into what is observed today. FIAT, money by decree.

FIAT money dominates the global monetary policy. i strongly suggest you watch the video "money as debt". it will literally change your world view after 45 minutes of audience and 3x watching it until it finally sinks in. 5 years ago i my brother introduced it to me and i can truly attest to how it began me down a road of complete transformation in how i view the world. next i suggest reading up on the petro dollar. it is the measure of control by the united states and its military industrial complex to control its interest in the global economy by denominating global oil reserves in united states fiat currency. this too will change your world view. i suggest ordering "Petrodollar Warfare: Oil, Iraq and the Future of the Dollar".

the IMF, World Bank, WTO, Bank of International Settlements et al. work in the realm of fiat currency and has established a system of money for the world around these guidelines. it is a system that is removed from substance money and essentially common law courts (substance courts) into a world of "colorful" courts or commercial courts ruled by non-substance and governed or regulated by bills, notes and bonds (insurances). this is a study in and of itself. if you ever get a chance, read up or google the uniform commercial code. this IS the new law of lands over which the world banking system now rules.

i think i have given you enough to begin your educational digging.

be blessed my friend.

this changed my thinking too when i watched that video ..and i did watch it 3 times too it was that interesting

watch it ..learn what backs the fiat currencys

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

you must of missed all the articles  stating why iraq is printing new currency ..it is in the constitution that the iraqi dinar must contain arabic and kurdish language on it .. do you see any kurdish language on the bremmers ?

you pretend you dont know that for some reason ..and you want everyone to believe you that if they print up a new dinar its for a redenomination or lop ..

it is not the truth ..

the kurds said they will not ecsept the the iraqi currency unless it has kurdish language on it .. they didnt accept the saddam dinar either ..

they may introduce lower denominations with the new currency release .. it may be smaller denominations .... they would have to be if they revalued their currency .. they will include  kurdish language on them .. but lower denominations would be necessary for both rv or  rd.. you cant say its only for a rd

when the us added a 2 dollar bill to our currency ..  what was that .. just adding another note .. so the iraqis could add notes too ..for a rv .. if you think they could rv and only have big notes avaliable  could you explain how they would sell a loaf of bread with no lower notes ....so adding notes  is not always redenominating its just adding notes .

They are not printing the new currency just to include the Kurdish language. They could have done it years ago if that was the only purpose. They're printing the new currency as part of their currency reform, and the Kurds are insisting that the new currency include their language. The holdup was parliament's approval of the currency reform.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

They are not printing the new currency just to include the Kurdish language. They could have done it years ago if that was the only purpose. They're printing the new currency as part of their currency reform, and the Kurds are insisting that the new currency include their language. The holdup was parliament's approval of the currency reform.

Your wasting your time trying to explain it to him........

All the articles are here in everyones face.....only some choose to actually see them and read them.....

As I have said before, hopefully it is all bullsnot......but the new currency after deleting the zeros is to contain the kurdish language. It is all part of the currency reform.....ask Kap or Breitling and it means RV.....ask the CBI and they will tell you something different....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The truth is.....if anyone actually knew which way it will actually go...none of us would even need to be on here....we would know for a fact...and there would be no need for debate...either your in for the positive...or if it's a lost cause as some state...why even be in...or on here....as you would already know the outcome right?....lol....

• Upvote 4

it is not the truth ..

this changed my thinking too when i watched that video ..and i did watch it 3 times too it was that interesting

watch it ..learn what backs the fiat currencys

it looks as though little johnnys mom is angry at him due to his excessive sharting.......

• Upvote 1

i didnt say they were  printing new currency  just to include  kurdish language on it .  but you said  they are printing new currency just to rd .

and ill ask you again if they rv their currency  how will they buy a buy a loaf of bread if they dont print up lower denominations .. how will they make  change ?

but you insist they dont  do that .. you say they dont print up money if they rv ..

what do they all just go around saying ....keep the change ?..

if a loaf of bread costs 1 dinar .. and the smallest note is a fifty ..  do you think they just say  49 dinars is your tip ?

Your wasting your time trying to explain it to him........

All the articles are here in everyones face.....only some choose to actually see them and read them.....

As I have said before, hopefully it is all bullsnot......but the new currency after deleting the zeros is to contain the kurdish language. It is all part of the currency reform.....ask Kap or Breitling and it means RV.....ask the CBI and they will tell you something different....

ok mr know it all ..

The truth is.....if anyone actually knew which way it will actually go...none of us would even need to be on here....we would know for a fact...and there would be no need for debate...either your in for the positive...or if it's a lost cause as some state...why even be in...or on here....as you would already know the outcome right?....lol....

it does not matter if you rv or rd .. they will need new currency ..to cover the lower denominations

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

i didnt say they were  printing new currency  just to include  kurdish language on it .  but you said  they are printing new currency just to rd .

and ill ask you again if they rv their currency  how will they buy a buy a loaf of bread if they dont print up lower denominations .. how will they make  change ?

but you insist they dont  do that .. you say they dont print up money if they rv ..

what do they all just go around saying ....keep the change ?..

if a loaf of bread costs 1 dinar .. and the smallest note is a fifty ..  do you think they just say  49 dinars is your tip ?

They are printing new currency just to RD. That's what an RD is. You can't RD without a new currency. Of course you can issue bills with a different design or a different language, but that's not an RD. Our currency has changed many times over the years. There was the Kennedy half dollar and the Susan B. Anthony dollar. They're constantly changing and adding things to fight counterfeiting. But that doesn't mean that the dollar has re-denominated. Iraq has announced that they're going to re-denominate which requires a new currency with a new ISO code and a different exchange rate. When the announcement was made the Kurds insisted that the new currency have their language included.

How will they buy a loaf of bread if they RV without printing up new lower denominations? The same way they do it now. If a loaf of bread cost 3500 dinar they could buy it with four 1000 notes and get a 500 note change. If they revalue by 10% the loaf of bread would cost the same if it was produced inside Iraq because the revaluation only affects the value vs. the US dollar and other currencies. If it came from outside of Iraq then it would cost 10% less so it would be about 3150 dinar. That could pay for that with three 1000 notes and three 50 notes or three 1000 notes and a 250 note with two 50 notes in change. Even if they RV by 100% they could use their current denominations and pay for that loaf of bread with one 1000 note, a 500 note, and a 250 note. If you're thinking that they're going to RV to $1 then obviously they would need new denominations but an RV to that amount is not possible.

Edited by doctor robbins
  • Upvote 2

ok so you believe its not possible to rv to a dollar per dinar so you say they are only  going to rdenominate their currency so you hang around dinar vets to  what ? tell everyone their hopes are not possible .. especially since the cbi has not pre announced a rv

i understand .. your a lopster ..ok thanks

They are printing new currency just to RD. That's what an RD is. You can't RD without a new currency. Of course you can issue bills with a different design or a different language, but that's not an RD. Our currency has changed many times over the years. There was the Kennedy half dollar and the Susan B. Anthony dollar. They're constantly changing and adding things to fight counterfeiting. But that doesn't mean that the dollar has re-denominated. Iraq has announced that they're going to re-denominate which requires a new currency with a new ISO code and a different exchange rate. When the announcement was made the Kurds insisted that the new currency have their language included.

How will they buy a loaf of bread if they RV without printing up new lower denominations? The same way they do it now. If a loaf of bread cost 3500 dinar they could buy it with four 1000 notes and get a 500 note change. If they revalue by 10% the loaf of bread would cost the same if it was produced inside Iraq because the revaluation only affects the value vs. the US dollar and other currencies. If it came from outside of Iraq then it would cost 10% less so it would be about 3150 dinar. That could pay for that with three 1000 notes and three 50 notes or three 1000 notes and a 250 note with two 50 notes in change. Even if they RV by 100% they could use their current denominations and pay for that loaf of bread with one 1000 note, a 500 note, and a 250 note. If you're thinking that they're going to RV to $1 then obviously they would need new denominations but an RV to that amount is not possible.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

Perhaps this is a dumb question this late in the game. I am seeing a lot of references lately to the overwhelming and seemingly endless supply of IQD in circulation. Four trillion? 41 trillion? More? Additionally, there seems to be continuous selling of Dinar going on for those who want just a few more anticipating an imminent RV. What backs the production of all this currency? Presumably, I have always been led to believe that every US dollar printed had its value backed in gold. This was a check and measure to control production and a balance of our money supply and currency.

I do not know what backs the many trillions of Dinar printed. It could be oil down the road, but I would not think so at present, since there is no legitimate connection evident since there is no HCL agreement. Additionally, it appears all oil transactions at present are done in USD. Therefore, what balances and validates this currency to justify a RV? Thanks in advance to those who can educate me.

Whomever led you to believe that USD is backed by gold mislead you. USD has not been backed by gold in decades.  I am retired and each year I float thru my bank account all my retirement income including my social security.  Its significant but doesn't warrant me rich.  It amounts to upwards of 55k.  It all gets deposited in my accounts and I pay my bills with these funds and may never touch the money physically.  At times I do go to the bank and get cash but that is not often.  What do i use?  My debit card. Think of that system when you think of dinar.  They are called smart cards and they are going to be out there in droves to all the people.  Distribution of proceeds of dinar will mostly be paper transfers.  Someone tell me I am fundamentally wrong.  I am 100 percent positve USD  is NOT backed by gold.   The administration here just keeps printing more and more USD.  Its obvious where this country is headed when they print so much paper money it devalues significantly. Its time to get into the new Millenium.  Some people carry little or no American cash around cash.  Some even spend money they don't have with plastic cards.  I use to carry a large wad of USD in my pocket to be ready for anything.  Now if you find $50 in my pocket, its rare.  Make sense Markchem?

Edited by jv1054
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

thank you canuklady. i am grateful for your words. learning this stuff is a slow process because the mentality of the student has to be destroyed so that it can be re-educated. for instance the posting of "one" is absolutely spot on but it is too much to dump on an unsuspecting individual all at once. people have to be spoon fed this information. i use to dump on people in a one hour talk session and after about 10 minutes i would watch their eyes glaze over. so take your time and review the "money as debt" video a few times until it sinks in. then move on to other resources. it will help the re-education process be a little less painful.

soon you will come to an understanding and remember that i told you these things:

• the money of the world is fiat (decreed)
  • there is no money
  • all property belongs to the state because the power to "buy" has been relieved from the people
  • all courts are "colour" courts governed by "color of law" (black's law rv 4 - the appearance or semblance, without the substance, of legal right)
  • all deemed "law" is now "legal" as opposed to "lawful" and is a derivative of admiralty law or commercial law (ever wonder why a traffic cop requires you to sign a contract? or a judge as you "do you understand the charges"? these are contractual terms)
yes many will speak about money and new monetary policy being without substance but the GREATEST matter you MUST come to understand is "HOW THIS AFFECTED THE COURTS".

here is food for thought and i will leave it at this: you own a milk stand and i am a patron. we are back in time of substance money (scripts that transferred gold on demand). my gold-money bought your milk AND your milk bought my gold-money. there was fair exchange...value for value. things changed now though. what does your milk buy now when i come to your store?? my money is now a promise.. a debt instrument...a note...a message that 'one day this promises to be redeemable in substance once substance returns to monetary policy'. so you give me milk and i give you a promissory note. did we exchange value for value? NO. now the bigger question....how can the courts rightly judge if you and i Thave a fight over the milk you sold me? it poses a big problem because there was never any just EXCHANGE predetermined to begin with.....so the courts had to rewrite their system of law. this is evidenced in 1938 "Eerie Railroad vs Tomkins" (dont look it up yet...it will confuse you).

be blessed my friend. pm me should you want additional resources. i have tons stored on my google share and have it sectioned in beginner, medium, and advanced level of studies. i will be glad to share it.

The mentality of the students throughout this land has been destroyed not just in reference to what we are faced with here.  Few students know the workings of their own Government.  Ask 50 students if they know the workings of their Government.  Ask them the three parts of our Government, what they are and what they do.  You willl be surprised how little know.  Colleges and lower education have been drumming in same sex mommy's or daddys and what the rights of *** couples are.  Our students have been systematically been weened off much of the curriculum of their fore fathers.  You can go into most colleges and find liberal professors brain washing our students..  Sorry your first paragraph first sentence regarding the re-education of students just sent me off.  They started the re-education back in kindergarten.  Its sad how little our children know of the history of their country and how it works today.  What does this have to do with IQD?  Plenty  Thank you Trinityexchange

Edited by jv1054
  • Upvote 1

Well said..................and correct IMO-peace

The dollar has always been backed by the gold reserves that are kept at Ft. Knox. Otherwise it would be worhtless unless we had something else to back it, like oil. The Dinar is backed by the potential of all the oil in the ground. The UST keeps the dinars that are cashed in and will trade for oil or a lower oil price. There is no mystery to any of this. Anything else that is said is just convoluted logic!