Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The thing about the interest, is that it creates, via a debtor working to create further . It is in this manner that the world has progressed, because it is reliant on the perpetual creation of further "money" (will/energy). If awareness of the system functionality were better, and therefore the will was there anyway, interest would not be necessary. Similarly, we probably wouldn't view interest as a problem since we could pay it without labouring for it, thus removing the perceived slavery element.

As it is, those in control deemed it necessary in order to keep the wheels moving because there was no will amongst the general populace to push the limits and create further. This time may however be coming to an abrupt end. It is often said that only at the precipice of destruction will people change, or perhaps more accurately, evolve. I think it's safe to say that we're on the precipice..

• Upvote 3

Well it is Friday morning, a day off and I sat down to quickly catch up. I in no way expected to find such a plethora of knowledge - This information is so dense I would love to have the opportunity to reread. I appreciate all here for sharing. This was certainly a different perspective from anything I have read and I enjoyed taking another look from different angles. I asked the mods to peg this thread. and +1 to all here. Thanks so much. smile.gif I imagine for many this will be a difficult read, however I highly recommend that if you don't understand it keep reading it, it will really help you see things as they are. WE as one need this power.

@ One and TrinityXchange - I have two questions. Can Iraq back a 1-1 revaluation and if so why? If not, why?

• Upvote 2

This is why security, infrastructure and industry are so important and such a big focus before the revaluing of the Iraqi currency, since during the war years there has been no ability for people to effectively work and therefore be taxed (and consequently the currency had little or no value). The revaluing will effectively correspond to the monetisation of the people by creating conditions to allow them to operate in the same manner as other countries, thereby backing the currency by their energy for the most par. People themselves have a value to a country, and these values are calculated based on all manner of criteria including birth-weight, gender etc using an internationally agreed (or rather centrally set) algorithm within admiralty laws ; this enables countries to quantify the energy that it's populace can contribute to the economy for use in determining currency values etc.One must remember that oil is valuable because it is energy; but the people are also a form of energy, given that without them corporations would be worthless since nothing can happen without a pair of hands to do it, and in fact people have a greater value given that said energy is largely unlimited. This, coupled with their vast natural resources, is why Iraq's currency could be very strong. Largely their population is very young which is another bonus, as therefore they have considerable energy, many years of work ahead of them, and the older population that would rely on consuming the energy of others, is largely irrelevant due to their low numbers following the wars[/

One, I learned a lot from you today. You bring so much to this discussion. Please don't feel like you have to answer this, but I am curious to know if you have a range of a rate that you came up with based on the factors that you mentioned. Just curious. Thank you again.

nice quote pt. one thing to consider though. is it fiat that is destroying our fabric of society or FIAT AT INTEREST :) this is the point never addressed by politicians. if there were 3 people in the world, me - you - eddie. i am the banker. i create $40 and give $20 to you and $20 to eddie. i tell you that i am loaning you this at 10% interest. this means that you and eddie must both repay me $22. if i only created $40, where are you going to find the interest? LOL. you will have to beat eddie out of his $2 in order for you to keep your promise correct? lets say you do that. now eddie is down to $18 but owes me $22. where does he get the other $4? answer - he never will. i have created a system of perpetual servitude. and this is the problem with current monetary policy. as long as the united states government created the green back then our country prospered at an unprecedented level BECAUSE there was no interest associated with the green back. the banks of england went to war against the government to destroy the green back (money without interest) and re-institute (money at interest). and the result is world domination through perpetual debt.

I get it. I totally get it now. You have no idea what you did for me today with this clear and concise explanation. You rock.

• Upvote 3

One, I learned a lot from you today. You bring so much to this discussion. Please don't feel like you have to answer this, but I am curious to know if you have a range of a rate that you came up with based on the factors that you mentioned. Just curious. Thank you again.

I get it. I totally get it now. You have no idea what you did for me today with this clear and concise explanation. You rock.

I know Canuklady they do rock! Amazing. Actually what is more amazing is I get it. I have come a long way in a few short months.

• Upvote 1

I know Canuklady they do rock! Amazing. Actually what is more amazing is I get it. I have come a long way in a few short months.

You and me both!! What luck that I actually have time on my hands to process this today. What an amazing ride with amazing people.

• Upvote 1

I cannot speculate at this time on a rate range, however I am working on this to an extent, although to be honest I'm not that fussed. I will say however that the statement "no-one on this earth knows or can know" cannot be true. Everything is discoverable whether we are privvy to the detail or have none at all; it is simply reliant on finding the correct connection with other events and the detail revealing itself via synchronicity.

My opinion is that the rate will open higher than most expect and then rise given the purpose of this whole endeavour, and before you ask, there are in my opinion numerous purposes depending on the perspective you share. One will be cashing asap though.

Can it be $1-$1IQD? Yes is my answer. How can that be justified? Given my previous thread comments, I feel it prudent to instead ask why can it not be justified - this is the more appropriate question.

In terms of facts and figures etc, these are irrelevant to a degree (I know most won't like me saying that!) and serve only to maintain the illusion as to how things work. The rate is decided upon and then the facts and figures created to suit - which is obviously a long and cumbersome operation because these facts and figures must tie up with other information within the public domain (hence the length of time this has taken!) and must therefore be created by seemingly legitimate tasks and events. Things get a bit hazy when you start discussing this and to fully understand, the concept of how time and space operate need to be understood too! Alas I'm not having that conversation today lol.

The control from the top reaches down to the nth degree. The people involved in all this think they are making their own choices and doing what they want, but like everyone else, they are being used.

To quote Captain America - we are all pawns in a larger game!

I have to go now - take care all.

• Upvote 5

Since in the milk-patron scenario you paint you have both accepted the offer from the other party, the answer to "did we exchange value for value" is actually Yes. The fact that the "money" is merely a promise on a piece of paper is irrelevant; the recipient only can determine what he himself values said note as and therefore in accepting it he is accepting that the exchange is value for value, as are you through your actions despite your words suggesting the contrary.

Actions speak louder than words my friend - and the law recognises this. wink.gif

one - man would we trip the lights fantastic at a coffee shop with 3 hours to spare :) it seems that you too have been on a particular road to "commercial redemption" of which i will not go into much detail on this forum.

i disagree to the bolded (above) aspect of your logic. if we were able to determine for ourselves "what is valuable" then we would exist in a barter system of commerce...which is fantastic of itself. that however is NOT the case. every citizen is FORCED to accept the promissory note as LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS BOTH PUBLIC AND PRIVATE (its printed right there on your dollar but i'm sure you know this). if i give you milk and you give me the note but i REFUSE the note desiring to be compensated in substance, i have done what is ILLEGAL. the patron then has the legal right to take the milk without paying and will be supported by the courts.

just food for thought.

• Upvote 2

Can it be $1-$1IQD? Yes is my answer. How can that be justified? Given my previous thread comments, I feel it prudent to instead ask why can it not be justified - this is the more appropriate question.

In terms of facts and figures etc, these are irrelevant to a degree (I know most won't like me saying that!) and serve only to maintain the illusion as to how things work. The rate is decided upon and then the facts and figures created to suit - which is obviously a long and cumbersome operation because these facts and figures must tie up with other information within the public domain (hence the length of time this has taken!) and must therefore be created by seemingly legitimate tasks and events. Things get a bit hazy when you start discussing this and to fully understand, the concept of how time and space operate need to be understood too! Alas I'm not having that conversation today lol.

The control from the top reaches down to the nth degree. The people involved in all this think they are making their own choices and doing what they want, but like everyone else, they are being used.

Answer a question with a question, ah thanks, you have challenged me. biggrin.gif Thank you, I agree there are many factors that come into play to determine the exchange rate on this speculation. Even I can manipulate my budget, just reformulate the numbers in time and space.

Ha, ha someone has a crush on your brain. rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Perhaps this is a dumb question this late in the game. I am seeing a lot of references lately to the overwhelming and seemingly endless supply of IQD in circulation. Four trillion? 41 trillion? More? Additionally, there seems to be continuous selling of Dinar going on for those who want just a few more anticipating an imminent RV. What backs the production of all this currency? Presumably, I have always been led to believe that every US dollar printed had its value backed in gold. This was a check and measure to control production and a balance of our money supply and currency.

I do not know what backs the many trillions of Dinar printed. It could be oil down the road, but I would not think so at present, since there is no legitimate connection evident since there is no HCL agreement. Additionally, it appears all oil transactions at present are done in USD. Therefore, what balances and validates this currency to justify a RV? Thanks in advance to those who can educate me.

THERE'S NO DUMB QUESTIONS HERE AT DV. JUST DUMB GURU PREDICTION ARTICLES MEMBERS SHARE HERE FROM TIME TO TIME! LOL, YA'LL KNOW THAT'S FUNNY AN TRUE wink.gif. IMO: ALL MONEY IS BACKED BY PROMISES TO PAY IN SOME WAY OR FORM. I THINK ALL COUNTRIES USE WHATEVER THEY FEEL HAS MOST VALUE TO BACK THAT PROMISE SIMPLY DEPENDS ON WHAT THAT COUNTRY HAS TO SELL OR TRADE WITH OTHER COUNTRIES. IDK: I'M JUST A BLU COLLAR GUY TRYING TO LEARN AS MUCH AS I CAN ABOUT THE WAY OF THE FINANCIAL WORLD DURING THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME GLOBAL EVENT THAT I FEEL WILL VERY SOON BE TAKING PLACE. HOPE THIS HELPS IN SOME WAY. MAY WE ALL BECOME OR REMAIN HUMBLE POST RV! cool.gif

• Upvote 3

Thank you One! One more question, will you marry me? Just kidding. But on a serious note, thank you.

Canuklady You made me laugh so hard at my screen that my poor kitty thought I was CRAZY!!! emot-wave.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif

Truely... A Huge Thank You to ALL that contributed to this amazing thread. I am sure many of us will be taking in this information and processing it for our own knowledge and personal growth. This is an absolute gift.

• Upvote 2

Ha, ha someone has a crush on your brain. rolleyes.gif

The truth is I am saving myself for Matt Damon. Winterset has Ryan Gosling on lock. It hasn't worked out so great for me though, every time I turn around Matt and his lovely wife are having another baby. At least Ryan is still single! :D

Canuklady You made me laugh so hard at my screen that my poor kitty thought I was CRAZY!!!

Thank you! I'll be here all week! No wait, how about I do some positive thinking and claim I will be at the bank instead!! :D

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

The truth is I am saving myself for Matt Damon. Winterset has Ryan Gosling on lock. It hasn't worked out so great for me though, every time I turn around Matt and his lovely wife are having another baby. At least Ryan is still single! :D

Thank you! I'll be here all week! No wait, how about I do some positive thinking and claim I will be at the bank instead!! :D

Go RV!!!

POSITIVE THINKING "POWER" ! NICE cool.gif

• Upvote 2

I THINK ALL COUNTRIES USE WHATEVER THEY FEEL HAS MOST VALUE TO BACK THAT PROMISE SIMPLY DEPENDS ON WHAT THAT COUNTRY HAS TO SELL OR TRADE WITH OTHER COUNTRIES.

in a sense my friend you are hitting at the truth but saying it in not so commercial terms. the promise to pay is backed by the BOND. bonding is just as essential to the fiat system as is the promissory note. in the newly constructed system of "bills of exchange & promissory notes" (stolen from Law Merchant Law) non-substance has to be substantiated by "something" and that "something" is the insurance system (bonds). [a bond is nothing more than a fancy way of saying insurance.] in order for the fictitious world of non-money and colorful law to operate fully, it must be tied to substance or insured by substance....it must be bonded. typically governments pledge their resources in receipt of loans from the global banking system. resources can include oil, land, minerals, and some even speculate HUMAN WORK determined by life expectancy, work output and computed thru actuary tables.

ever wonder why everyone in the court room is bonded....well usually everyone but joe public cuz he has not clue. ever wonder why the birth certificate is printed on BOND paper....coincidence?? i think not LOL. ever wonder why every citizen must have a bond better known as social security insurance policy? every wonder why every car on the road requires a bond (insurance policy). ever wonder why every corporation licensed to do business must operate with a bond? every wonder why the court system deals in bid & payment bonds when it comes to the individual being tried for crimes? delve into the bonds of prisoners floating in the securites markets if you get a chance and the enormous amounts of money made from them....prisons are a commercial affair, not a thing to do with justice. the fiat system is held together by the bonding structure. when money was of substance this was not necessary.

• Upvote 2

This is awesome to read !!!! Thank you to everyone who has just given me a crash course on money, economics, policies and a multitude of other things. This should be permanently pinned so that it is easy to find. Its gonna take me about week to digest this stuff properly!! Hence, another reason why it should be pinned. It would make it easier for the rest of us to "dip in and out of ". Thank you! :bow::bow::D

• Upvote 1

in a sense my friend you are hitting at the truth but saying it in not so commercial terms. the promise to pay is backed by the BOND. bonding is just as essential to the fiat system as is the promissory note. in the newly constructed system of "bills of exchange & promissory notes" (stolen from Law Merchant Law) non-substance has to be substantiated by "something" and that "something" is the insurance system (bonds). [a bond is nothing more than a fancy way of saying insurance.] in order for the fictitious world of non-money and colorful law to operate fully, it must be tied to substance or insured by substance....it must be bonded. typically governments pledge their resources in receipt of loans from the global banking system. resources can include oil, land, minerals, and some even speculate HUMAN WORK determined by life expectancy, work output and computed thru actuary tables.

ever wonder why everyone in the court room is bonded....well usually everyone but joe public cuz he has not clue. ever wonder why the birth certificate is printed on BOND paper....coincidence?? i think not LOL. ever wonder why every citizen must have a bond better known as social security insurance policy? every wonder why every car on the road requires a bond (insurance policy). ever wonder why every corporation licensed to do business must operate with a bond? every wonder why the court system deals in bid & payment bonds when it comes to the individual being tried for crimes? delve into the bonds of prisoners floating in the securites markets if you get a chance and the enormous amounts of money made from them....prisons are a commercial affair, not a thing to do with justice. the fiat system is held together by the bonding structure. when money was of substance this was not necessary.

THANK YOU FELLOW INVESTOR cool.gif MY MIND IS LIKE A SPONGE SOAKING UP ALL THIS GREAT NEW FOUND INFORMATION( EDUCATION) LOL AND IT'S TRULY APPRECIATED! THANKS AGAIN!!

• Upvote 2

This is awesome to read !!!! Thank you to everyone who has just given me a crash course on money, economics, policies and a multitude of other things. This should be permanently pinned so that it is easy to find. Its gonna take me about week to digest this stuff properly!! Hence, another reason why it should be pinned. It would make it easier for the rest of us to "dip in and out of ". Thank you! :bow::bow::D

BettyBoop, glad you are feeling better. Agreed. I sent a report to the mods to pin, however I didn't get a response. Is there a protocol I need to follow I don't know about? This is amazing information and I am letting it roll around in my head awhile, much of it I have found here there and everywhere, however I wasn't able to fully make the connections until now, it all came together. I never knew how much I could enjoy this. Wow I am so much smarter than I ever gave myself credit for. Ha, ha...

• Upvote 1

Well this has been wonderful! I have learned so much and feel a bit overwhelmed by all of this information as I also am clear that this is just the begining of what there is to know about this. I will be doing my homework and watching the videos and reading the information you have all suggested. Wow, what a great thread this has been.

Thank you all but One and TrinityeXchange, you guys have really added a lot to this subject. All I can say is Wow and of course Thank You!

r2

• Upvote 2

in a sense my friend you are hitting at the truth but saying it in not so commercial terms. the promise to pay is backed by the BOND.

Thanks for another piece of the puzzle. I just read a great book regarding the mortgage crisis and the selling of bonds. Great story, however it seems to make far more sense now that I have such a bigger view. I appreciate your contribution here.

You are so cute - Good luck with finding a good man. A good hot man with talent. Now that is a catch. See you at the bank.

PS see that little dog over there to your left, She is all I need. So can you tell I have been there, done that. I always wondered about the older ladies with their cute little dogs, now I have become one officially.

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Commercial redemption schemes have put many people in prison. Just a sugestion, do a lot of research before straying into conspiracy theory. JMHO.

Thanks for the post but I am not getting what you are saying, can you elaborate a bit. I did look this up, however I couldn't find the relationship between your comment and the topic here on this thread. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the post but I am not getting what you are saying, can you elaborate a bit. I did look this up, however I couldn't find the relationship between your comment and the topic here on this thread. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

Just some friendly advice. I'm not going to point fingers. :)

dinardana let me assist you in what lotsofdinar is saying. as One has advocated, people should not get enraged when they begin to discover the truth about the commercial world but should instead accept it. the people who get enraged typically end up hurting themselves. they argue about the validity of debts unwittingly because to argue is to enter into dishonor which turns a person into an enemy of the system. at that point, life can become quite difficult. at this point of your education, there is nothing to fear. you are simply educating yourself and that is a good thing.

here is a document i think you will certainly appreciate entitled "The Earth Plus 5 Percent". its a really good read.

• Upvote 2

The dollar has always been backed by the gold reserves that are kept at Ft. Knox. Otherwise it would be worhtless unless we had something else to back it, like oil. The Dinar is backed by the potential of all the oil in the ground. The UST keeps the dinars that are cashed in and will trade for oil or a lower oil price. There is no mystery to any of this. Anything else that is said is just convoluted logic!

Wrong young grasshopper. The Gold standard was eliminated in 1974. It is backed only by the good faith of the United States of America. And oh by-the-way our dollar is almost worthless. Where have you been living?

I am amazed at the amount of people out there that are still clueless about how our banking system works and believe the "federal reserve " is a govt agency...people need to WAKE THE HECK UP!!!!!!

instead of reading the new label on the side of your favorite beer can, they need to be reading imporatnt things.

and yes im refering to people like you joseroque.and then have the nads to post....

>>>>>Anything else that is said is just convoluted logic!<<<<

you really need to spend a weekend at you computer and do alot of reading

Read more:

WOW When I started this thread, I never realized that it would generate such commentary and wealth of information. I, being a chemist and former pre-med student, could ramble on regarding many science disciplines. Financial and investment matters, however; are categories I can stand to educate myself to a much greater degree. My education of the 1970s still had value in gold - I fell off the boat somewhere thereafter. LOL

The information expounded, especially by ONE and TRINITY, has been volumes of useful information. It is both credible and easier to understand the endless possibilities and fragile balance of many currency systems. One can see the many factors that could make a RV possible such as Iraqi assets and labor and substructure growth. The world, and perhaps Iraq itself, needs to still be convinced of that option it appears.

I pasted in post of Storm1 because he raises a valid issue. While I knew that the Federal Reserve was an international agency, not a US government agency, controlled allegedly in large part by the Rothschilds, et al for over 150 years in some part (which scares the heck out of me); it is true that many people, myself included, are not well versed on financial system inner workings. Where in our educational system at any level is this offered in any great part? Many have mentioned over the years to have a basic finance course mandatory to high school students that could at least focus on the most rudimentary of subjects such as balancing a checkbook, conducting a personal budget, knowing the principles of tax laws and returns, etc. I am not aware of such an offering to this day in most public schools.

Thanks again all who have responded. I feel much more enlightened and I am truly appreciative.

• Upvote 5