Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you review the Modern Money Mechanics article you will discover that all currency is your credit!

Indeed. However this need not be an issue, it is simply a matter of perspective, and the subjective nature of words means that many will take this as being a bad thing. It is more division and conquer; rather than dividing you against your neighbour, it divides you and your neighbour from those in control... the end result being that you won't take it anymore at some point and will physically rebel. This is NOT the answer. Those in control are part of you too, no different from your neighbour. You are all One.

Credit is merely a pledge of energy in the future. However given most monies are created against the trust of the individual receiving that money, said credit does not need to be repaid, unless someone other than yourself controls said trust and demands repayment. There is nothing wrong with not having control, the issue lies with who actually controls it instead, and their intentions. For the past few decades it has been controlled by individuals seeking to line their own pockets at the same time as "teaching us a lesson" (a harsh one!) in order to raise us all as one, however this is soon to change.

soon to change? Please explain. One, thank you for the GREAT READ!!

Ah... you're always such a beacon of light, I just want to become one of your groupies... NOT!

You have absolutely no proof that Iraq has 60 Trillion dinar in circulation! Also everybody keeps thinking they only have $50 billion in reserves. Your wrong there too. You must remember the other 300+ billion that was frozen around the world. They have that cash as well. It's being held in US banks right now until they're out of all possible law suits!

Between their foreign currency reserves and all the oil, gas and agricultural potential, they're by far one of the wealthiest nations per capita on earth. They will become the new Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and UEI all combined!

Get your facts straight keeptalkingfunny! biggrin.gif

Not sure if you looked at the last DFI audit, but Iraq only had about $7.5 billion in that account ( LINK ), not hundreds of billions. The frozen assets were to be transferred to the DFI years ago because of UN Resolution 1483 ( Link ), and have been used by Iraq for reconstruction and other purposes. Granted, not all the assets from the former Iraq regime were transferred, mainly due to because they were hidden - so the countries that had what nobody else knew about were likely to just keep them for themselves.

In regards to the circulation of currency in Iraq and their overall monetary size, can you show that the CBI is indeed lying about their monetary size? Considering the status they are in with the IMF, which states it requires transparency, and the same level of numbers are reported from the IMF documents, you surely have something to show that they are all lying and that you can show the true numbers if you are telling someone else to get their facts straight. Right? :lol:

The statement about Iraq becoming wealthier than the countries you mentioned combined is simply ridiculous. Talk about making statements without getting your facts straight... :lol:

• Upvote 1

How come all I hear is crickets now?? laugh.gif

Did someone actually try to back their claims after trying to call someone else out about getting their facts straight??

How come it always gets quiet when the facts are presented??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Between their foreign currency reserves and all the oil, gas and agricultural potential, they're by far one of the wealthiest nations per capita on earth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Hmmmmm well it looks like Iraq is almost at the bottom of the list......

Where do you get your info from???

It could take decades before Iraq even starts to move up....

Or are you talking about some other kind of rate of wealth per capita??

laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well ya see this was the real information I was trying to extract. I have learned more in these last few posts than anything I have read previously. Like I have said before, I trade the Forex professionally, by that I mean I eke out a living. A trading buddy and I decided many years ago to just speculate and buy the currency just to see what would happen over the long haul. Neither one of us has paid attention to what was taking place with the dinar. As a matter of fact we purposfully did not speak of it to anyone. Because the more investors the more the dilution of the investment. A couple of months ago a friend of mine said he was going to buy dinars. I told him I had some, but it is a highly risky investment. So before I consulted him to buy, or not, I thought I would do a little research. And "Chriest" I find everybody and there friends and family are involved. I found a web site with "guru's who daily say we are there. I thought well somebody knows what is going on so I followed that for about 3 weeks until none of what they said ever happened. So I sought out other sites and this one seemed to have some semblence of sanity. Just because I trade the Forex doesn't qualify me to even remotely comment on the dinar. I will tell you this, the currency pairs that are highly traded on Forex, are currencies and country's that have stability. You can actually find the usd/iqd listed on some Forex sites. But for a currency to be attractive to Forex traders, it must have 3 attributes. It must have volume, liquidity, and volitility. The dinar at this point in time has none of these attributes. It is a controlled currency, just like the Chineese juan. China controls the value of it's currency which has been a big ***** within the rest of the world, because as long as a currency is minipulated by the country holding it, then trading on the worldwide market can never happen

Ah... you're always such a beacon of light, I just want to become one of your groupies... NOT!

You have absolutely no proof that Iraq has 60 Trillion dinar in circulation! Also everybody keeps thinking they only have $50 billion in reserves. Your wrong there too. You must remember the other 300+ billion that was frozen around the world. They have that cash as well. It's being held in US banks right now until they're out of all possible law suits!

Between their foreign currency reserves and all the oil, gas and agricultural potential, they're by far one of the wealthiest nations per capita on earth. They will become the new Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and UEI all combined!

Get your facts straight keeptalkingfunny! biggrin.gif

You my friend are correct "potential" at this point, unrealized. I only view this mess in terms of our investment. The best option we can hope for is that another country with vast amounts of cash will invest in "Iraq" buy all of our dinars when it RVs. Then get their invesment back through developing the resourses you have pointed out that exist. I don't know how many trillions are out there but just look at the US debt 15 of those trillions. So let's just say there only 1 trillion of those dinars out there. Who is going to cover at RV?

Your friend

Wingit

Well ya see this was the real information I was trying to extract. I have learned more in these last few posts than anything I have read previously. Like I have said before, I trade the Forex professionally, by that I mean I eke out a living. A trading buddy and I decided many years ago to just speculate and buy the currency just to see what would happen over the long haul. Neither one of us has paid attention to what was taking place with the dinar. As a matter of fact we purposfully did not speak of it to anyone. Because the more investors the more the dilution of the investment. A couple of months ago a friend of mine said he was going to buy dinars. I told him I had some, but it is a highly risky investment. So before I consulted him to buy, or not, I thought I would do a little research. And "Chriest" I find everybody and there friends and family are involved. I found a web site with "guru's who daily say we are there. I thought well somebody knows what is going on so I followed that for about 3 weeks until none of what they said ever happened. So I sought out other sites and this one seemed to have some semblence of sanity. Just because I trade the Forex doesn't qualify me to even remotely comment on the dinar. I will tell you this, the currency pairs that are highly traded on Forex, are currencies and country's that have stability. You can actually find the usd/iqd listed on some Forex sites. But for a currency to be attractive to Forex traders, it must have 3 attributes. It must have volume, liquidity, and volitility. The dinar at this point in time has none of these attributes. It is a controlled currency, just like the Chineese juan. China controls the value of it's currency which has been a big ***** within the rest of the world, because as long as a currency is minipulated by the country holding it, then trading on the worldwide market can never happen

Stick around a little while....this is probly one of the most grounded sites out there and this site does allow all views and sides to be presented without being banned or shut down.....There are some well versed members here on the dinar....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello my friend. firstly the usd is what is termed FIAT currency. it is valued by DECREE and not by SUBSTANCE. a dollar is a dollar and has the value of a dollar because it has been decreed to have the value of a dollar by those who created it. 1933 and FDR (Roosevelt) and the federal reserve began the change of monetary policy into what is observed today. FIAT, money by decree.

FIAT money dominates the global monetary policy. i strongly suggest you watch the video "money as debt". it will literally change your world view after 45 minutes of audience and 3x watching it until it finally sinks in. 5 years ago i my brother introduced it to me and i can truly attest to how it began me down a road of complete transformation in how i view the world. next i suggest reading up on the petro dollar. it is the measure of control by the united states and its military industrial complex to control its interest in the global economy by denominating global oil reserves in united states fiat currency. this too will change your world view. i suggest ordering "Petrodollar Warfare: Oil, Iraq and the Future of the Dollar".

the IMF, World Bank, WTO, Bank of International Settlements et al. work in the realm of fiat currency and has established a system of money for the world around these guidelines. it is a system that is removed from substance money and essentially common law courts (substance courts) into a world of "colorful" courts or commercial courts ruled by non-substance and governed or regulated by bills, notes and bonds (insurances). this is a study in and of itself. if you ever get a chance, read up or google the uniform commercial code. this IS the new law of lands over which the world banking system now rules.

i think i have given you enough to begin your educational digging.

be blessed my friend.

To make matters more complicated, there is a 10 to 1 ration of digital dollars to real ones. All part of taking cash out of our hands and controlling world money flows. There isnt 15+ trillions of dollars worth of gold in fort knox.. you should use logic on that one. If we ever go to a Gold standard we are just as bad off, since there is not enough physical gold to back that many dollars. Silver is a much more viable option. At least Dinars do have a good backing of oil (reserves=theoritical value) to them since Dinars are artificially low at this time and are not market adjusted.

I started buying dinars a few years ago thinking the same thing and kept it silent. At the time I started buying dinars, Iraq was in complete disarray and I didn't pay any attention to it. Now is different with the advancements made in the last couple of years. I was also surprised with all these websites and the amount of people invested (~3M), probably growing daily.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Hmmmmm well it looks like Iraq is almost at the bottom of the list......

Where do you get your info from???

It could take decades before Iraq even starts to move up....

Or are you talking about some other kind of rate of wealth per capita??

laugh.gif

Oh, good. When in serious doubt, turn to Wikipedia.

How is it that Luxembourg has it all over the United States?

How come all I hear is crickets now?? laugh.gif

Did someone actually try to back their claims after trying to call someone else out about getting their facts straight??

How come it always gets quiet when the facts are presented??

It's not that at all, Keep. It's that the whole knows you're just a party pooper.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh, good. When in serious doubt, turn to Wikipedia.

How is it that Luxembourg has it all over the United States?

It's not that at all, Keep. It's that the whole knows you're just a party pooper.

That was just the easiest to pull up....you can verify stuff like that in other places if you wish, but Iraq surely isent one of the wealthiest countries.....by far.....

So then un-poop the party and make up some BS to counter with laugh.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

That was just the easiest to pull up....you can verify stuff like that in other places if you wish, but Iraq surely isent one of the wealthiest countries.....by far.....

How oft the sight of means to do ill deeds makes ill deeds done! - William Shakespeare

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately people have bought into the line that Iraq is a wealthy nation simply because they have oil. What they don't look at is that oil in the ground is has potential value, not actual value. It's like gold. Gold is extremely valuable, but many of the largest known deposits and highest producing mines are in the poorest countries. What makes a nation wealthy is not in the value of the items below their soil, but how they utilize the money they acquire from its sale.

Unfortunately people have bought into the line that Iraq is a wealthy nation simply because they have oil. What they don't look at is that oil in the ground is has potential value, not actual value. It's like gold. Gold is extremely valuable, but many of the largest known deposits and highest producing mines are in the poorest countries. What makes a nation wealthy is not in the value of the items below their soil, but how they utilize the money they acquire from its sale.

That sir is very well stated. I have kinda hacked around that issue but not been able to put my arms around it as well as you have. :D

• 2 weeks later...

The dollar has always been backed by the gold reserves that are kept at Ft. Knox. Otherwise it would be worhtless unless we had something else to back it, like oil. The Dinar is backed by the potential of all the oil in the ground. The UST keeps the dinars that are cashed in and will trade for oil or a lower oil price. There is no mystery to any of this. Anything else that is said is just convoluted logic!

President Nixon took us off the gold backing of the USD...you can find that information easy. Now it is a fiat currency, backed up by confidence (basically). And that works...not a bad thing as long as the country is rocking and rolling!

This is a great question! Can anybody here prove what backs dinar? Mineral wealth or belief.....

A currency is backed by the nation's net worth in natural resources, old wealth, education, technology, industry, patents, culture & military strength.

WTO & IMF have some influence on the exchange rates between currencies.

Gold standards are or soon will be obsolete.

The USD has no worth except for being the world reserve currency. That could change any time.

Under a IMF agreement many nations are soon to re-set their currencies.

• 2 weeks later...

something i found online in the news

Azzaman, February 6, 2012

The Iranian currency, the toman, has lost half its value vis-à-vis the Iraqi dinar in the past few weeks, Iraqi traders say.

But the traders welcomed the slump saying it has made the import of Iranian goods much cheaper than before.

To offset impact of U.S. and European sanctions, Iran does not object to using foreign currencies other than the dollar, including the Iraqi dinar and the Turkish lira for foreign trade exchange.

In the holy cities of Najaf and Karbala, where demand for the Iranian currency is high, the toman’s value has dropped to 500 dinars from 1000.

One dollar is worth 1,250 dinars.

Ibrahim al-Yasseri, a foreign exchange dealer in Karbala, said the drastic depreciation in the Iranian currency was preventing some exchange bureaus from dealing in the toman.

Murtada a-Khazaali, another foreign exchange dealer, said the slump in the toman’s value was a shock and surprise to Iranian pilgrims who flock to Iraq in their tens of thousands every week.

Suddenly, he said, they found that they could not get the dinars they hoped for when exchanging their tomans.

But for Iraqi traders, the drop in the toman’s value is good news as it will make the purchase of Iranian goods much cheaper.

“The drop in the value of the toman means a surge in the purchasing power of Iraqi traders,” said the head of the Najaf Chamber of Commerce, Zuhair Sharba.

Sharba said importing Iranian goods to Iraq will be cheaper and he expected a substantial increase in imports from Iran.

Iran is Iraq’s top trading partner. The dip in its currency is bound to lead to skyrocketing trade exchange figures.

However, Sharba said, he expected fewer Iranian pilgrims to visit Iraq, which means a substantial drop in religious tourism, the backbone of the economies of Iraqi cities like Karbala, Najaf, Baghdad and Samarra.

feb 3 2012 . was printed i found .

More on that soon, let’s move on to this week’s questions. First, Mark asks, “Simon, what are your thoughts on the Iraqi Dinar? I have a chance to purchase $3,000,000 worth of dinar for approximately $4,000 USD. Would this be a prudent investment? Thank you for your input, and keep up the great work.”

Are they selling a bridge too?

Look, I know this is a really touchy subject for some folks… there’s a religious fascination with the Iraqi dinar these days. The prevailing rumor is that the Iraqi central bank is going to revalue the dinar 1:1 to the US dollar, making instant millionaires out of anyone holding the old currency.

This is a get rich quick scheme, nothing more. If you have any doubts, I encourage you to take a trip to rural Iraq and spend time with the locals there. They’ll happily sell you their dinars for hard currency. Are they all fools, trading in future millions for a few measly bucks? Or simply realists who recognize a good scam when they see it?

Decide for yourself. But at least do the research.

[Hypothetically, even if anyone holding dinars does become unimaginably wealthy, I should point out that US taxpayers who realize a profit on physical currency get taxed at ordinary rates, not on long-term capital gains. See IRC section 988 for more.]

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-02-04/markets/31023909_1_iraqi-dinar-currency-iraqi-central-bank#ixzz1ljgQBaLO

• Upvote 1

This is a get rich quick scheme, nothing more. If you have any doubts, I encourage you to take a trip to rural Iraq and spend time with the locals there. They’ll happily sell you their dinars for hard currency. Are they all fools, trading in future millions for a few measly bucks? Or simply realists who recognize a good scam when they see it?

Duh! If my family was starving, I'd trade worthless toilet paper for hard currency every day. Survival is more important than speculation... Today vs some day? I choose today. Tomorrow may be too late.

KK

A get rich quick scheme???

Been involved for years.

Scam ???

Not as far as I can tell.

I have real HARD currency.

Dont you?

Fortunately some of us do have the benefit of time. I am not desperate to feed a family but I too am not in Iraq.

As far as situations go people will do what they must do to survive and I don't blame them.

Have you ever been desperate I ask ???

You may just do what you have to do to survive!

Ya think???

Sell that to somebody elise!

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

I posted up what i found online thought it was interesting . just wanted to share . Im in no hurry to get rich quick but i would like to see this iraq money go up like everyone else .

for those that have iraq money just think that you could buy the car or truck you need to get to work something better to drive or put money down on a house something to get you on your feet . As well as the USA . some people might use it to pay for that operation or pay off ther bills that been on them along time . . im just glad nobodies cursing at anyone on here . like the other sites