Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You are so cute - Good luck with finding a good man. A good hot man with talent. Now that is a catch. See you at the bank.

PS see that little dog over there to your left, She is all I need. So can you tell I have been there, done that. I always wondered about the older ladies with their cute little dogs, now I have become one officially.

Go RV!!!

My ex husband and I get along so well most people don't even know we're divorced. He's a good guy. Great dad. I wish him well. Him and that floozy. Just kidding! I even shared some Dinars with him. I did not split them down the middle though. This ain't California! Lol! But we keep up with this together and have our little guy involved. He loves to talk about the Dinosaurs from Iraq that are at the bank.

Your dog is adorable! Mine is too and so loyal, a quality I really value. Thanks for your well wishes. See you at the bank! I'll be the nut job doing the robot, dropping the mic (in honor of Bondlady), and then fist pumping back to my car. Five full minutes of going crazy. Then back to flip flops, ice cream, movies, and a real low profile. :D

• Upvote 2

I need to add to this thread that whilst comprehending it I have not chosen to adopt the path of commercial redemption nor is it my recommendation at an individual level. This perspective is however useful in determining future events to some degree.

I think there are other ways to go on an individual basis but its tough to find the words because that rabbit hole goes a long way.

So, to respond to Trinity - it's only forceful if I choose to view it that way rather than choosing to accept it, in which case the consequences of doing the opposite are irrelevant and the force aspect no longer exists because it never had the chance to manifest since I have chosen not to recognise it. In terms of the present experience not being right or as one would want - I wholeheartedly agree - however I choose to feel and therefore act otherwise because the issue can and will be beaten from a different angle in due course in my opinion.. all that occurs is simply necessary for us to evolve in our behaviours via new ideas, concepts and creations as a collective, all things which arise out of the conditions created by the collision of the feelings of force felt by most with their reciprocally projected natural instinct for freedom from manipulation. This area of confusion and frustration and the illusory precipice that the media and the world have us all convinced we're in was the intention as I understand it through the division of people via a class system, and the want for freedom from the manipulation is a manipulation itself to stimulate the creation process inside us into a shift of gears via discovery and imaginative response through contrived necessity created by the competing forces within the nature of man. I say we just don't have the answers or the right ideas or behaviours as yet, for if we did things would be much better. It can't be long now until between us we overcome all this - and the dinar is a way of making this period of time easier for those that are learning faster than others,... crumbs from the table to an extent to help us on our way or a gift from nature to help overcome our own stupidity as a specie (lol). In the meantime, the position of creditor brings with it other complications and likely would end up as a full time job(!) since the role is there to serve a purpose in creating the above mentioned conditions, and comes with greater administrative obligations than are required by the default debtor position with ever-changing requirements that are difficult to sustain correctly. This whole system will eventually not be needed - only once the change in attitudes and experiences takes place for the world's population following this current low the majority are experiencing as their feelings and next the imminently coming super-high around the corner within which by experiencing collective and individual abundance firstly via the system will our concepts of relative value change and our attitude to one another accordingly based on our collective advancement down to the individual level. the dinar is also a precursor to this attitude and this abundance going mainstream - many will use their "windfall" for the benefit of others as it will allow them to change their attitudes through being financially comfortable, and this itself will contribute to the changing in attitude and actions of the general population. the law is a tool to get us there it seems despite feeling like a jack boot to the throat at times due to its use. "the plan" and methodology used to date could have been better in my opinion!

If one were to practice the principals of commercial redemption, one would at the same time be manipulating the conditions of others as others have done to me in the past. I'm not sure that's my role... it doesn't seem like the right thing because it perpetuates the situation which one cannot approve of without being hypocritical of one's view that the use of force, or perceived force, is wrong.

All speculative opinion. And fun :) Perhaps some of these concepts apply at all sorts of levels of existence.

• Upvote 4

A very good point made by Trinity - being an enemy of the system was mentioned.

Any enemy controls you because your actions bear him in mind and are influenced by him. This thing is all a mind game.

• Upvote 1

Thanks again all who have responded. I feel much more enlightened and I am truly appreciative.

Thank you for asking the perfect question that has now attracted the most profound contributions.

dinardana let me assist you in what lotsofdinar is saying. as One has advocated, people should not get enraged when they begin to discover the truth about the commercial world but should instead accept it. the people who get enraged typically end up hurting themselves. they argue about the validity of debts unwittingly because to argue is to enter into dishonor which turns a person into an enemy of the system. at that point, life can become quite difficult. at this point of your education, there is nothing to fear. you are simply educating yourself and that is a good thing.

here is a document i think you will certainly appreciate entitled "The Earth Plus 5 Percent". its a really good read.

Thanks for your response, for the general public possibly good advise, however I am not the enraged type of person. I was meant to be here on this journey and I am seeking the answers. Thanks for all you have contributed and I have a fair amount of research ahead of me. Awe...love the opportunity and love the fact I have a few more days before I have to be a slave of the system. Thanks for sharing your knowledge freely, I hope I can reciprocate in the future. biggrin.gif Oh and check out thrivemovement dot com -

• Upvote 1

If one were to practice the principals of commercial redemption, one would at the same time be manipulating the conditions of others as others have done to me in the past. I'm not sure that's my role... it doesn't seem like the right thing because it perpetuates the situation which one cannot approve of without being hypocritical of one's view that the use of force, or perceived force, is wrong.

you lost me here my friend. commercial redemption is simply that, a method to redeem oneself from the present system through commercial technologies. in other words, a (let me use the proper terms) 'living soul' comes to realize that there are no article 3 courts in existence (no constitutional courts) only commercial courts. in order to protect oneself, they must do it commercially then. the commercial game is a great game to play however but only if played without the LIVING SOUL AS SURETY TO THE LIABILITY. the great deception is this "PRESUME THE LIVING SOUL TO BE THE SURETY TO ANY DEBT INCURRED" when in fact the living soul is the creditor to the entire system.

at this point i find myself in a quandary because if i continue further explaining to you, One, i will lose the rest of the readers completely. because i believe in teaching and not lecturing, i will try my best to simplify my point in terms that everyone can understand.

HERE is an awesome video "Money Matrix" by a CPA who has learned the truth about who in-fact is the sponsor of all credit in existence, THE PEOPLE. here is a quote from henry ford, "It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” what on earth could be so ominous that, if uncovered, would cause a revolution BEFORE MORNING?! are these words a bit extreme? "i say thee nay" - Thor :)

this is the great secret, that the banks never loaned anybody a dime....not one red cent. it is in direct violation of the federal reserve regulations for a bank to go in its coffers/vaults, take out other depositor's money and loan it to an applicant. according to the dallas federal reserve publication "Banks actually create money when they lend it." LOL! now this is the type of education that get folks in trouble. LOL! which came first, the chicken or the egg? how can you lend what you did not have?! banks create money WHEN they lend it??? most people are probably frozen in disbelief at this statement printed by the federal reserve branch itself. and they should be because it is the most ambiguous thing some of us have ever heard. however ignorance of what it means has cost us everything.

let me explain, so it is through accounting trickery that my signature (my credit, my energy, my power to work) on a piece of paper is accepted by the bank but NOT AS AN AGREEMENT TO REPAY as most would suspect. instead it is MONETIZED, deposited in the bank and recorded as debt to the bank which must be repaid. this is all done without my consent; after all, is not my signature my property? who authorized it to be used for something other than what i believed it to be? through accounting trickery, this monetized signature is then transferred into separate accounts and reappears as a debt to the signer in the form of a cheque. tom schauf does an incredible job in 3 publications detailing this insidious cover up. here is the first publication for all who will be educated.

there is a famous court case that got judge mahoney of credit river court in a lot of trouble because he revealed what courts are not to reveal concerning the crime of banking. google those four words and read the court case, it will blow one's mind. here is an excerpt from the case: Mr. Morgan admitted that all of the money or credit which was used as a consideration was created upon their books, that this was standard banking practice exercised by their bank in combination with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, another private Bank, further that he knew of no United States Statute or Law that gave the Plaintiff the authority to do this.

what then does this mean, it means that every politician, every congressman, every president, every financial institution, every judicial system has deliberately kept the general populous in the dark about the crime of banking. people are waking up homeless and struggling to make ends meet never the wiser that they don't owe anybody anything but in fact it was their own signature that created the credit in the first place. by the time the bankers are done with the people, they have been paid 3x over PLUS should the signer default on the "loan" the bank also claims the collateral (house, boat, etc.). this is what thomas jefferson meant when he said, "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." everyone should study these quotes of our presidents until they fully understand what it is that they are conveying.

so then commercial redemption is the rebirth of the creditor. it is the living soul finding out that they are indeed the creditor and holding everyone accountable to that fact no longer living as a debtor. it is the power to ask the right questions which sheds truth in areas which wish to remain dark. LOL! i remember recently saying to a judge as i stood before his bench "under special appearance" [not contracting myself to the jurisdiction of the court], "your honor, if this court will force me to enter a plea, then i plea guilty upon proof of claim." in terms everyone can understand, i told the judge that i will pay everything that i owe if this court will simply present where i violated a contract or violated any person's rights. i've never seen a person turn that red in my life LOL! when i secured the record from the courts, i was amazed to see that the entire middle portion of the dialogue was wiped from the record even though i asked the judge directly, "your honor is this a court of record?" he screamed, "YES IT IS!"

i've said enough. be blessed my friends. i sincerely hope this dialogue will help someone come a little closer to truth in discovering who they truly are. for the Lord said in his Word, "but we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves."IICorin.4:7 not even the banking system can surpass the Word of God. the truth will always remain just as He as deemed it, that the truth wealth, energy, power and majesty in this world lies within His children. the deception is to drain it from us while making us think that we offered no credit but are debtor-slaves.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TrinityeXchange, you sound like you are channeling Tim Turner.

quite honestly i have adopted some of his views. my studies certainly include his some of his work. my approach is to continually take in information from as many facets as possible and continually refine the gathered information for truth. however in all of that i stick to God as the final authority on all things because He is truth.

:)

I'm not sure what all this UCC stuff has to do with the dinar, or its backing, though.

this original posting has dynamically evolved from the original intent. apparently it was beneficial to a lot of people and so it became its own blooming phenomenon. every now and then these things happen to threads. kind of cool i think. B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

MONEY IS AGAINST PUBLIC POLICY OF THE U.S.A. EVEN IF WE HAD "MONEY", WE COULDN'T PAY OUR DEBTS WITH IT... Oh Crap...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOINT RESOLUTION TO SUSPEND THE GOLD STANDARD AND ABROGATE THE GOLD CLAUSE

JUNE 5, 1933 H.J.Res. 192, 73rd Cong., 1st Sess.

Joint resolution to assure uniform value to the coins and currencies of the United States. Whereas the holding of or dealing in gold affect the public interest, and therefore subject to proper regulation and restriction; and

Whereas the existing emergency has disclosed that provisions of obligations which purport to give the obligee a right to require payment in gold or a particular kind of coin or currency of the United States, or in an amount of money of the United States measured thereby, obstruct the power of the Congress to regulate the value of money of the United States, and are inconsistent with the declared policy of the Congress to maintain at all times the equal power of every dollar, coined or issued by the United States, in the markets and in the payment of debts. Now, therefore, be it Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That (a) every provision contained in or made with respect to any obligation which purports to give the obligee a right to require payment in gold or a particular kind of coin or currency, or in an amount in money of the United States measured thereby, is declared to be against public policy; and no such provision shall be contain in or made with respect to any obligation hereafter incurred. Every obligation, heretofore or hereafter incurred, whether or not any such provisions is contained therein or made with respect thereto, shall be discharged upon payment, dollar for dollar, in any such coin or currency which at the time of payment is legal tender for public and private debts.

Hi again Trinity.

I agree with all the points you are making having researched the items you've detailed in the past, however I do not feel that this is the right way to go that's all. Just my perspective, however I would add that I shared yours for a time, however the actions required felt like a trap in other ways. The understanding though is very important to me.

As a creditor are you not still being manipulated, just in a more subtle way because you will then ensure that you act (conform in line with an idea) as a creditor which will be a change in your behaviour and actions from previously, therefore resulting in different direct and indirect consequences. And at the same time a creditor would also serve a purpose for his manipulator (the entity in control of or influencing the debtor/creditor system, ie it's rules/concepts and/or system agents, which have other effects and actions), since the entities controlling the creditor's experience ie the media he views subliminally shaping his will and he then unwittingly (or knowingly of course if you so choose) manipulates the debtors to an extent because he has a greater amount of energy (meaning both physical energy if you pay your debts without having to labour aside from administratively, as well as actual currency) to disperse as per your will and desire and choice into the greater economy giving you a greater influence over the perceived "natural" actions of others more of which are in response to the demand for whatever you want (will-creation)... and of course this new found perceived freedom as a creditor opens the doors to broader experiences and further changes in behaviours and will as a result and so on the cycle repeats... and breather :)

We know not what we do and most of the time are unaware of the full consequences to our actions in my opinion.

The pyramid goes higher than the debtor/creditor relationship I feel - and there are more "enemy concepts" , traps and spectacular things to discover, learn and overcome down the rabbit hole. Don't mind me, I'm just trying to discover all there is and I think that by confining myself to one position or perspective one would not be able to accomplish that so I'm choosing the path that I think will get me there instead meaning I have to consider that things are as they are right now for a good reason underneath all the smoke and mirrors and layers of manipulation despite how it feels. Changes are clearly occurring under the surface and I don't think there's long to wait until the position of the everyman will feel like a different world when compared to what we share today.

Thread well and truly hijacked lol. Really sorry.

I'm going to duck out of this now, I have a lot on at the moment.

I'm not sure what all this UCC stuff has to do with the dinar, or its backing, though.

it shows that all things are possible, i.e. seemingly outrageous rate predictions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow! I just came up for air. Some of this I followed, some I did not but all in all I was stimulated, thrilled, and challenged with expanding ideas. This tread has helped to make

all my months of studying this site worth while. Just a few years ago I suddenly "got it" that I knew nothing about money except how to spend it, and to hock

my future earnings through debt. So I started reading, and asking, and listening for direction and now, through the happy circumstance of investing in the Iraqi Dinar,

I find myself in the company of fellow sojourners. This thread makes me feel like I am coming home. Thanks!

• Upvote 2

MONEY IS AGAINST PUBLIC POLICY OF THE U.S.A. EVEN IF WE HAD "MONEY", WE COULDN'T PAY OUR DEBTS WITH IT... Oh Crap...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOINT RESOLUTION TO SUSPEND THE GOLD STANDARD AND ABROGATE THE GOLD CLAUSE

JUNE 5, 1933 H.J.Res. 192, 73rd Cong., 1st Sess.

Joint resolution to assure uniform value to the coins and currencies of the United States. Whereas the holding of or dealing in gold affect the public interest, and therefore subject to proper regulation and restriction; and

Whereas the existing emergency has disclosed that provisions of obligations which purport to give the obligee a right to require payment in gold or a particular kind of coin or currency of the United States, or in an amount of money of the United States measured thereby, obstruct the power of the Congress to regulate the value of money of the United States, and are inconsistent with the declared policy of the Congress to maintain at all times the equal power of every dollar, coined or issued by the United States, in the markets and in the payment of debts. Now, therefore, be it Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That (a) every provision contained in or made with respect to any obligation which purports to give the obligee a right to require payment in gold or a particular kind of coin or currency, or in an amount in money of the United States measured thereby, is declared to be against public policy; and no such provision shall be contain in or made with respect to any obligation hereafter incurred. Every obligation, heretofore or hereafter incurred, whether or not any such provisions is contained therein or made with respect thereto, shall be discharged upon payment, dollar for dollar, in any such coin or currency which at the time of payment is legal tender for public and private debts.

Just like monopoly money. The bankers made the game, we play the game, and we are going to lose the game because it is rigged.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The dollar has always been backed by the gold reserves that are kept at Ft. Knox. Otherwise it would be worhtless unless we had something else to back it, like oil. The Dinar is backed by the potential of all the oil in the ground. The UST keeps the dinars that are cashed in and will trade for oil or a lower oil price. There is no mystery to any of this. Anything else that is said is just convoluted logic!

Wow. Seriously? Are you for real? Gold standard was dropped in the 60's. Why do you think the dollar "ain't worth squat"?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

This is a great question! Can anybody here prove what backs dinar? Mineral wealth or belief.....

This is a very good read to inform you about what is really going on:

Rich Dad's Advisors: Guide to Investing In Gold and Silver by Michael Maloney

This is a great question! Can anybody here prove what backs dinar? Mineral wealth or belief.....

What backs the dinar? Neither of those.....its the foreign currency reserves that back the strength of the dinar because it is pegged to the USD.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wow. Seriously? Are you for real? Gold standard was dropped in the 60's. Why do you think the dollar "ain't worth squat"?

Does anyone remember the Federal Reserve?

There is more gold in a glass of distilled water than in all of Fort Knox.

The paper money we use here in the USA is worthless it is called a "Federal Reserve Note" and is backed by absolutely

NOTHING.

:unsure:

NOTHING BACKS THE DINAR! - FIAT CURRENCY, its not money but neither is the dollar

Money As Debt II-Promises Unleashed-Full Length Documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCu3fpg83TY

Money Masters - A full history of this Financial Enslavement

The Money Masters (Part 1 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXb-LrVkuwM

The Money Masters (Part 2 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI3ueFy1N4E&NR=1

The Money Masters (Part 3 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbBH6Bv8T5U

The Money Masters (Part 4 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dsX9oUNAIE

The Money Masters (Part 5 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLRYOtlosL0&NR=1

The Money Masters (Part 6 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsmOp0vAlvM&NR=1

The Money Masters (Part 7 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEptGglsPpg&NR=1

The Money Masters (Part 8 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EltFWWSf5x4&NR=1

The Money Masters (Part 9 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi2gOhvpOHg&NR=1

The Money Masters (Part 10 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyaj30n8kZY&feature=related

The Money Masters (Part 11 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFKSBF6d9O4&feature=related

The Money Masters (Part 12 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ZkRWj0fEY&feature=related

The Money Masters (Part 13 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivrqOB-bd8g&feature=related

The Money Masters (Part 14 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=681l4uxoKeg&feature=related

The Money Masters (Part 15 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxYOzUjY5iY&feature=related

The Money Masters (Part 16 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoG8R1s59Po&feature=related

The Money Masters (Part 17 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrDGpwCNw7E&feature=related

The Money Masters (Part 18 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bxb-Qo5JVM&feature=related

The Money Masters (Part 19 of 22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIPHd4Gjcck&feature=related

Well I will give it one more try. I have been silenced twice from the other site, and once from here. Again I will say I am a very positive influence in life . My only question is, and if no wants to pony up I understand. Let's speculate and say it comes in 1to1 There are trillions of dinars out there. Just because it RVs do you really think your gonna be able to run down to the bank and pick up your money. Who is gonna pay? The UST they can't print that much currency. OK so you just take a deposit. Still some entity has to cover those trillions.Mayby we'll get lucky and a speculator will buy all of that debt. Maybe China they have all the money these days. At the end of the day someone has to cover all of that debt. Sure Iraq has a load of oil and other natural resources. But someone has to believe enough to buy up all of the RV dept to cover their investment plus more. I am only being realistic.

• Upvote 1

Well I will give it one more try. I have been silenced twice from the other site, and once from here. Again I will say I am a very positive influence in life . My only question is, and if no wants to pony up I understand. Let's speculate and say it comes in 1to1 There are trillions of dinars out there. Just because it RVs do you really think your gonna be able to run down to the bank and pick up your money. Who is gonna pay? The UST they can't print that much currency. OK so you just take a deposit. Still some entity has to cover those trillions.Mayby we'll get lucky and a speculator will buy all of that debt. Maybe China they have all the money these days. At the end of the day someone has to cover all of that debt. Sure Iraq has a load of oil and other natural resources. But someone has to believe enough to buy up all of the RV dept to cover their investment plus more. I am only being realistic.

Thats the problem.....with a supposed money supply of over 60 trillion, Iraq cannot back a value any higher then what it is now with only 60 billion in its foreign currency reserves....

The money supply MUST be reduced, and or the reserves drastically increase.....you get silenced because its one of the only unanswered questions among the forums....no one has an answer as to how this can be done with such a large money supply.....(and no this isent like the US) The difference is that the US is one of the worlds reserve currencies....the faith in the dollar for what it is, allows there to be such a diluted money supply with hardly anything but faith backing it....there is no faith in the Iraqi dinar as it stands....not to mention they are pegged to the USD, the dinar gets its value from the foreign currency reserves it holds.....if the dollar crashes, so will anything else pegged to it.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thats the problem.....with a supposed money supply of over 60 trillion, Iraq cannot back a value any higher then what it is now with only 60 billion in its foreign currency reserves....

The money supply MUST be reduced, and or the reserves drastically increase.....you get silenced because its one of the only unanswered questions among the forums....no one has an answer as to how this can be done with such a large money supply.....(and no this isent like the US) The difference is that the US is one of the worlds reserve currencies....the faith in the dollar for what it is, allows there to be such a diluted money supply with hardly anything but faith backing it....there is no faith in the Iraqi dinar as it stands....not to mention they are pegged to the USD, the dinar gets its value from the foreign currency reserves it holds.....if the dollar crashes, so will anything else pegged to it.....

I agree this is a great question in regards to who's gonna pay. But what you are neglecting is the greatest ponzi scheme ever devised. "The Fractional Reserve Banking System". Money is created from nothing. It does not have to be printed. Whether you make a deposit or take out a loan. Money is created from debt. Say you make a $1 deposit into your bank. Your bank can magically loan another $8 and charge interest on top of that. If we assume 60 Billion in Iraq reserves as they have stated. Then under the fractional reserve system in theory they could cover up to (rounding up $500 Billion) But all the Central Banks are manuevering to a global interdependance on each other. And as we have already seen with Europe,the entire system is desperatly trying to cover the shortfall. In the end money will still concentrate with those who are the better managers of wealth. And as long as I get my cash in I couldn't care less who's gonna pay because time will prove that the current system will fail..... IMO

• Upvote 1

The dollar has always been backed by the gold reserves that are kept at Ft. Knox. Anything else that is said is just convoluted logic!

Duh, I think you've been watching to much Bugs Bunny! laugh.gif

Ah... you're always such a beacon of light, I just want to become one of your groupies... NOT!

You have absolutely no proof that Iraq has 60 Trillion dinar in circulation! Also everybody keeps thinking they only have $50 billion in reserves. Your wrong there too. You must remember the other 300+ billion that was frozen around the world. They have that cash as well. It's being held in US banks right now until they're out of all possible law suits!

Between their foreign currency reserves and all the oil, gas and agricultural potential, they're by far one of the wealthiest nations per capita on earth. They will become the new Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and UEI all combined!

Get your facts straight keeptalkingfunny! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I agree this is a great question in regards to who's gonna pay. But what you are neglecting is the greatest ponzi scheme ever devised. "The Fractional Reserve Banking System". Money is created from nothing. It does not have to be printed. Whether you make a deposit or take out a loan. Money is created from debt. Say you make a $1 deposit into your bank. Your bank can magically loan another $8 and charge interest on top of that. If we assume 60 Billion in Iraq reserves as they have stated. Then under the fractional reserve system in theory they could cover up to (rounding up $500 Billion) But all the Central Banks are manuevering to a global interdependance on each other. And as we have already seen with Europe,the entire system is desperatly trying to cover the shortfall. In the end money will still concentrate with those who are the better managers of wealth. And as long as I get my cash in I couldn't care less who's gonna pay because time will prove that the current system will fail..... IMO

Fractional banking doesnt have anything to do with backing the value of your currency....two completely different things......fractional banking is used for loans and financing....

Ah... you're always such a beacon of light, I just want to become one of your groupies... NOT!

You have absolutely no proof that Iraq has 60 Trillion dinar in circulation! Also everybody keeps thinking they only have $50 billion in reserves. Your wrong there too. You must remember the other 300+ billion that was frozen around the world. They have that cash as well. It's being held in US banks right now until they're out of all possible law suits!

Between their foreign currency reserves and all the oil, gas and agricultural potential, they're by far one of the wealthiest nations per capita on earth. They will become the new Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and UEI all combined!

Get your facts straight keeptalkingfunny! biggrin.gif

Didnt say there was 60 trillion in circulation....thats their TOTAL money supply...physical and electronic. All of that is backed 100% by the CBI's foreign reserves which is somewhere around 60 billion....this is all verifiable information if you take the time to look for it. In fact the CBI updates these numbers on a regular basis....

All frozen assets were ordered to be returned to Iraq and put into the DFI fund, which they were, but the DFI fund is like a checking account, the money doesnt just sit there, thats what the govt uses to run the country....the total amount that was run through that account was over 250 billion....thats not what was in that DFI fund when it was handed over...in fact, in dec of last year, there was less then 10 billion in the account....

If you take ALL of Iraqs PROVEN oil reserves and natural gas, it still wouldnt cover an RV of 1 to 1 even if they were allowed to use that to back the value of the currency....and then on top of that, IF they were allowed to do this (which no one in the history of the world has) the dinars value would steadily drop as more and more of the oil and gas is drilled and sold....how smart of an idea is that??

You cant dispute what Im saying if your not even aware of the situation....makes it kind of difficult wouldnt you say??

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

(edited)

So sorry buy you made me laugh out loud, it felt so good..still I am so sorry. OIL, lots and lots of oil!

Edited by Puff