Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok people, calm down and relax. A few truths about the dinar...

1) we can't make this investment mature ourselves. So enjoy life and let time be on our side.

2) no one (on earth) knows the hour in which the RV will happen. So forget the predictions brought up by gurus

3) no one knows the rate, just a bunch of educated guesses. So be happy, when it rv's and you make a profit.

4) to many people I talk to have let this investment run their lives. Your in control of your life don't let this take over!

There's alot more feel free to add to the list if you have some truths.

Bottom line no one knows (on earth) what the rate and date is. So calm down be patient and quit listening to the hype and watch policy, follow the money.

God bless

• Upvote 15

I was actually sent here from the future to purchase dinar before it revalued. I know what its going to RV but I'm too selfish to share it!!! Muahahahahaha :P

I knew it. I just knew that some one from the future would comment on this. Now we all know it's gonna happen. +1 for u future man. Lol :D

• Upvote 1

Ok people, calm down and relax. A few truths about the dinar...

1) we can't make this investment mature ourselves. So enjoy life and let time be on our side.

2) no one (on earth) knows the hour in which the RV will happen. So forget the predictions brought up by gurus

3) no one knows the rate, just a bunch of educated guesses. So be happy, when it rv's and you make a profit.

4) to many people I talk to have let this investment run their lives. Your in control of your life don't let this take over!

There's alot more feel free to add to the list if you have some truths.

Bottom line no one knows (on earth) what the rate and date is. So calm down be patient and quit listening to the hype and watch policy, follow the money.

God bless

We seem to have no problem waiting for Christ' return, using these very rules. If only we anticipated Christ's return with the same fervor! Now that would make the world a better place!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

It all boils down to having faith in your deepest dreams and wanting more out of our life. I think the thought of an RV has helped me see clearer the true wants and needs in my heart! So even if it doesn't happen today at least I have developed some great goals to reach for.

• Upvote 3

We seem to have no problem waiting for Christ' return, using these very rules. If only we anticipated Christ's return with the same fervor! Now that would make the world a better place!!!

Yes! A very challenging and convicting comment for all us believers. This investment has led us in understanding the zealousness of the Islamic psyche. Amazing isn't it...on how we view their radical and fundamentalist dogma complete with required prayer five times every day. How often do we communicate with our creator to offer frequent thanksgiving and praise? When was the last time we prayed with this fervor? I am ashamed - but still - the word says there is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. I will take this to heart because I want to - not because I have to. (The attitude of gratitude)

• Upvote 1