Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BO Birth Certificate

tampa1000

Passed on to me from a friend:

The Birth Certificate

This just will not go away……And for good reasons,,,,

“Very Interesting Bit Of Detective Work”

... 1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can

the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is 'African-American' when

the term wasn't even used at that time?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's

birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack Hussein Obama as his

father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also

shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father

was born in " Kenya, East Africa ". This wouldn't seem like anything

of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until

1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his

father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country

that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it

was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".

3. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed

place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".

This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were

called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity

Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity

& Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals

merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth

certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it

until 1978?

Resources:

http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx

POST-COLONIAL HISTORY (from Wikipedia):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Kenya

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya

And Fox, CNN and the rest of the state run media continue to ignore this

.....See More— in Nairobi, Kenya.

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 6

BIG money supports Barry..... BIG money wont let Barry be touched. As much as I hate to say, I think BIG money will keep him in for another 4 years.

impeachment way overdue

If we impeached him he walk away.

We need to find him ineligible, then everything he has done becomes VOID and he faces charges.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

BIG money supports Barry..... BIG money wont let Barry be touched. As much as I hate to say, I think BIG money will keep him in for another 4 years.

We need to find him ineligible, then everything he has done becomes VOID and he faces charges.

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 2

HMM another (-) without a response. Must have been another looser.

If you want to give me a neg that is fine with me, but leave a response, prove me wrong or just move along.

I gave you +'s to even you out ;)

He just better NOT be prez after next election. :twocents:

• Upvote 1

How about treason, jail time, and big money goes to h#!!. Just where he is taking this country. Barry the gig is up, give it up.

• Upvote 2

always follow the money...not the nickels and dimes....do you suppose old George Soros might have anything to do with it???

Evil folks that have no regard for their fellow men (and women), and use their wealth to destroy countries aren't exactly good citizens....bedfellow with the Roth gang....of course there are some that think he and the fat boy (MMoore) are really looking out for the rest of us...but his money helped the last election to the tune of a couple of dollars....if you don't stand for something (good) you will fall for anything (bad)...cheers, rv soon :)

• Upvote 3

Not rumor. See for yourself. The truth shall set you free.

I don't believe that rumor, that is my opinion. Anyone can write anything they want and still be wrong. I post something on You Tube and if it is something popular or address someone's fear then it go viral. Just like this birth certificate deal if you post it enough people will believe. Example Nazi Germany.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I don't believe that rumor, that is my opinion. Anyone can write anything they want and still be wrong. I post something on You Tube and if it is something popular or address someone's fear then it go viral. Just like this birth certificate deal if you post it enough people will believe. Example Nazi Germany.

Wow, you really don't want the truth. You are so blinded by your worship that you can't see the forest for the trees. People don't write these because they don't like him, the write them because they expose the truth. It is not a smear campaign, it is truth seekers. Seek you will find, if not you can always drink the Kool-Aid.

• Upvote 1

so your saying that O BUMMER is a NAZI.....sounds about right.thanks for bringing that point up..............who likes my avatar

Edited by jaman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

so your saying that O BUMMER is a NAZI.....sounds about right.thanks for bringing that point up..............who likes my avatar

No i did not, say the president is a NAZI, that is your statement. i was referring to history. Apparently you do not have any knowledge of Germany during WWII so i will not comment further observation of my post. Just another childish attempt to criticize my post.

• Upvote 1

Wow, you really don't want the truth. You are so blinded by your worship that you can't see the forest for the trees. People don't write these because they don't like him, the write them because they expose the truth. It is not a smear campaign, it is truth seekers. Seek you will find, if not you can always drink the Kool-Aid.

Very well said...