Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This ain't happening

You've got to be strong. Hang in there! My dropdead date is June, 2012. But I believe it won't take that long. It'll be worth it in the end, more than worth it. Stay strong, Dig deep and stay focused. Quit reading jnnywng, bulldog, and the other fakers. Do not give up! Go RV!!!

Edited by endeavor1
  • Upvote 2

I've decided to stop living in fantasy land I have7 million dinar I'll sell it to whoever wants to buy it its been the same thing over and over again I can't mentally take it anymore

Dude,

Investing in the IQD is merely currency speculation. Most of the folks in DV land understand that. We keep our heads screwed on straight.

Ski

I've decided to stop living in fantasy land I have7 million dinar I'll sell it to whoever wants to buy it its been the same thing over and over again I can't mentally take it anymore

Some ot the people that should be stressed out are;

1. Parents with children fighting cancer at St. Judes Hospital;

2. Prisoners that are innocence and facing death or long prisons terms;

3. People losing their homes;

4. People that cannot feed their family;

5. People that are fighting their own life threatening health problems;

6. Parents that have a child that has died;

7. Our men at arms that are being shot at and buddies dying beside them;

But in no way should a person that buys a currency should be mentally impaired or stress out. IMHO.

• Upvote 5

if you live in wisconsin, ill buy it all at a discount. if you do live in wisconsin, pm me your info..... thanks

Happy Thanksgiving Sonny... Hope all is well.....

But I believe it won't take that long

End Quote

Let's hope you're right of course... But I noticed through the years ( almost 8...) that usually that kind of statement isn't really a good luck bringer.... But we'll see......

But in no way should a person that buys a currency should be mentally impaired or stress out. IMHO.

Great post Mick. Some people need to get a life outside of the IQD box. I have way too much going in my world. Let's focus on our lives first and the IQD as an after thought.

Ski

• Upvote 2

^ rolleyes.gif ^ rolleyes.gif ^ rolleyes.gif ^ rolleyes.gif ^ rolleyes.gif ^ rolleyes.gif ^ rolleyes.gif ^ rolleyes.gif ^

1. Take ACTION... DO SOMETHING about the above and... 2. you will be blessed. wink.gif

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 1

If you will save me one million I would appreciate it. That's all I need. I have two and one more will do it. I know it's more work for you if you have a buyer for all, but it would be a good turn. my email: hame555@gmail.com Asheville North Carolina