Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI will issue new denomination bills

Flyers1

Too much in circulation. Do the math.

And that is what bothers me about the presumption an RD is a done deal prior to an RV. Iraq has either already printed the limit of bills or is still printing. If it is still printing, but doing so with the full knowledge they intend to RD, they are in essence counterfeiting currency to their advantage. Considering the extent with which the world’s most powerful nations are assisting Iraq with the stabilization and development, pulling a stunt as described would be the equivalent of a top ten rated, sponsored NASCAR driver stealing a V-Dub to race at Pocono. I just don't see that happening.

On the other hand, if they are not printing anymore bills but want the most of their currency back they are in the perfect position to offer an enticement by means of a small RV. I think Adam is spot on with his .10 range. Once the determined amount of currency is back in their coffers an RD could occur in conjunction with printing the NIQD

• Upvote 1

Carello,

Great post. I agree 100 percent. The best part is that your post was respectful and explanatory. Nice!!

Have a great weekend,

Kimberlye B)

As far as the 50,000 new note, it seems to me if they issue this note, it seems unlikely that Iraq would RD or RV any time soon. If you're going to RD, why not just print a 50 -- no zeros -- then you have your $50 bill. If you're going to RV, then there's no point in printing a bill that would then be worth $50,000 -- that is if the RV was $1 USD. Just saying.... At any rate, I wait patiently for Iraq to do something

Happy Friday,

I was just thinking today, about all these articles about the 50,000 dinar note, then denying it, and the 50 dinar note, etc. and had these thoughts....

They mentioned in the article about printing the 50,000 dinar note, that it would have a value of $43.

then in the article about the 50 dinar note... saying it would have the value of the 50,000 dinar note = $43

so in an RV where 50 dinar = $43 that would make a RV of $1.16

maybe they are trying to educate their people to 50 dinar would equal $43 purchasing power.

We don't "read" or "talk" like they do, plus lose a lot in translations so it is hard for us to get their real meaning.

Just thinkin, hoping, wishing.... :unsure:

Happy Holidays everyone... be safe!

Its the one point that most everyone ignores.....the one point that there is no answer to, and until there is an answer, the dreaded bunny ears will hang over us all....

I wouldn't say everyone ignores it. Some people say electronic funds, some people say it can be covered by mulitiple rv's, and some believe a lot has been removed from circulation. Could any of those be a possibility to help with the money supply issue? We shall see. I know you will refer to the " official" CBI website docs but IMO thats not gospel yet. It's kind of like believing JP Morgan , Goldman Sachs, ( that whole group) aren't a bunch of corrupt dudes.

Edited by YourIntelSux
  • Upvote 1

It's hard to be on here when so many can't read. Its clearly a LOP unless this article is smoke. People STOP reading with your Dinar goggles on

And hereI thought you had some common sense, A Lop would send financial ruin across Iraq at the speed of light, as well as dry up ALL FOREIGN INVESTMENT.

In short Disaster on a Biblical scale for the middle east.....

There is NOT enough ink in this laptop to explain the reasons they wont lop////

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One thing's for sure; whatever changes happen to the IQD, we'll see it first on the CBI web site, and not here. As such, all the opinions posted in this and all the other threads on this site are just that - opinions - with equal credibility. No one on this site KNOWS for sure what will happen. So in the spirit of the season, let's cut one another a little slack, shall we?

• Upvote 2