Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could this be, a Big, piece to the puzzle!!

rw.sutton

Kurdistan: Agreement with the central government on crude

24/11/2011

Confirmed the conclusion of understanding on oil and gas law

Baghdad morning

Minister of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan regional government drastically to reach an agreement with the central government in Baghdad over oil and gas contracts and the size of revenues from exports, while the price of gas has seen a rise in Arbil was pretty weak since the beginning of this week.

The news agency quoted the "Nina" for Hawrami as saying in a press statement yesterday, "it was agreed between Baghdad and Erbil to increase the rate of export of the province of oil during the next year to 175 thousand barrels per day," saying the two sides agreed to send a draft law of oil and gas to the Parliament end of the year this.

According to Hawrami, the central government approved the Shell contract for the collection of associated gas worth $ 17 billion, which will be formally signed on Sunday. and is a current controversy between Arbil and Baghdad on a deal Kurdistan with Exxon Mobil, which led to a threat the Oil Ministry to include the company on its blacklist, and prevent them from working in Iraq.

In the meantime, saw the price of gas cylinder liquid province of Arbil, a rise is a natural since the beginning of this week to up to twice the official price set him six thousand dinars. attributed the Director of the bottling plant bottles of liquid gas in Arbil, Bakhtiar Abdullah God Bashdra rise to "lack of production of the plant due to stop federal authorities in Baghdad to send shipments of liquefied gas loaded in the tanks, especially to the Kurdistan region," he said.

He guessed Bashdra "low price bottles of liquid gas in the next week, if there's supplies needed it." He pointed out that "the gas bottles to Ataatmta appropriate safety specifications

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.mof.gov.iq/ar/%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D17458&usg=ALkJrhhuts7_738MpGpTHp5ENgr3diiG-w

• Upvote 10

Kurdistan: Agreement with the central government on crude

24/11/2011

Confirmed the conclusion of understanding on oil and gas law

Baghdad morning

Minister of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan regional government drastically to reach an agreement with the central government in Baghdad over oil and gas contracts and the size of revenues from exports, while the price of gas has seen a rise in Arbil was pretty weak since the beginning of this week.

The news agency quoted the "Nina" for Hawrami as saying in a press statement yesterday, "it was agreed between Baghdad and Erbil to increase the rate of export of the province of oil during the next year to 175 thousand barrels per day," saying the two sides agreed to send a draft law of oil and gas to the Parliament end of the year this.

According to Hawrami, the central government approved the Shell contract for the collection of associated gas worth $ 17 billion, which will be formally signed on Sunday. and is a current controversy between Arbil and Baghdad on a deal Kurdistan with Exxon Mobil, which led to a threat the Oil Ministry to include the company on its blacklist, and prevent them from working in Iraq.

In the meantime, saw the price of gas cylinder liquid province of Arbil, a rise is a natural since the beginning of this week to up to twice the official price set him six thousand dinars. attributed the Director of the bottling plant bottles of liquid gas in Arbil, Bakhtiar Abdullah God Bashdra rise to "lack of production of the plant due to stop federal authorities in Baghdad to send shipments of liquefied gas loaded in the tanks, especially to the Kurdistan region," he said.

He guessed Bashdra "low price bottles of liquid gas in the next week, if there's supplies needed it." He pointed out that "the gas bottles to Ataatmta appropriate safety specifications

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.mof.gov.iq/ar/%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26prmd%3Divns&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D17458&usg=ALkJrhhuts7_738MpGpTHp5ENgr3diiG-w

Yes. This is one of many pieces of the puzzle on the RV road. We are one step closer. Great news.

• Upvote 5

The agreed price was 6K Dinars per LPG container and they are getting because of market price 12K dinars per LPG container. This is part of a $17 BILLION USD DEAL. Is it not obvious that the gas containers are being priced at an RV rate? Has anyone seen the size of these so-called Bottles? They are hauled on the backs of semi-trucks and are 1000 gallon containers minimum. Do the math

• Upvote 2

This sounds HUGE if they agreed on the HCL. Something must not be right since there isn't much chatter on the article. Adam said they may announce the HCL today. Anyone have an answer? ;)

I agree. It's huge. I am going to be up waiting on an announcement. Plus one everybody. The news is getting better and better. Go RV!

• Upvote 3

HERE IS THE ANSWER !!

I HAVE HEARD AND READ THIS MANY PLACES;;;;

THE ISLAMIC NEW YEAR IS NOVEMBER 27TH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADAM WAS RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CMON BAY BAY!!!

• Upvote 4

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE ALL READ THAT THE HCL WOULD BE DONE DONE DONE BY THE END OF THE YEAR?

WE THOUGHT IT WAS BY OUR CALANDER BUT ITS NOT !.

JUST WENT TO THE CBI WEBSITE AND SAW THAT THEIR CALANER NEW YEAR IS NOV 27TH..

THATS SUNDAY FREINDS !!!!!

HERE WE GOOOOOOOO

Remember seein' it on CBI a couple of months agoemot-bulb.gif ......WOO HOO !!tongue.gif

This would be about a week before the troops come home !

Edited by littlefeet
  • Upvote 2

HERE IS THE ANSWER !!

I HAVE HEARD AND READ THIS MANY PLACES;;;;

THE ISLAMIC NEW YEAR IS NOVEMBER 27TH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADAM WAS RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CMON BAY BAY!!!

Thanks for that info! I got bummed out thinking it was our new year... :)

I'll give you my first plus, haha!

• Upvote 3

Some body tell me im dreaming, i have been hearing about the HLC and the Erbal agreement for a yr now, somebody smack me and wake me up, it cant be so. :blink:

emot-wave.gif Here is the hand buddy... but... emot-shakehead.gif ... ain't no way I'm smacking ya...more like "high five-ing you! wink.gif

This is me... getting ready to celebrate!!!feature_party.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

This sounds HUGE if they agreed on the HCL. Something must not be right since there isn't much chatter on the article. Adam said they may announce the HCL today. Anyone have an answer? ;)

The law hasn't been signed and passed and I think the article said it would be signed the end of this year.

• Downvote 1

what do u mean carrello

do u think it will rv on jan 2012

Show me where you seen that..

Show me where you seen that..

Carrello, on 24 November 2011 - 06:54 PM, said:

Just a clarification: The Islamic religious New Year is November 27th, Sunday. The fiscal new year is January 1 and fiscally, the Iraqis run on the calendar year.

Not what I read..Their fiscal year is not the same as ours..