Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No If's And's Or But's About IT

TrinityeXchange

One can stop the anxiety but doing what I do and many others have suggested like searching in several bonified news and business sites, one should also up-grade to VIP there the truth lies more readily and accuratly. :rolleyes:

It is nice to hear people like yourself DAME1 that will step up speak out with the Belief in Morality! :rolleyes:

God can be honored and praised in many ways! As for the RV, god will not intervene since he has given us free will. We do what we do and HE will be the final judge on the matter. We must be patient and let things work themselves out and in the end, we may see our blessings, hopefuly, soon!!

• Upvote 2

I think they ought to make gurus out of all of us. Everybody make their date rate prediction, put it in a thread, and then stick to your guns. The truth is anybody's guess is as good as the next person, but somebody is bound to be right. Just a suggestion. :)

Edited by pastorbigal
  • Upvote 1

Thanks TrinityeXchange for the post! You're a great asset to DV! I admit that I fell for the Great Pumping of June 30, 2011, but since then I have watched the news and tuned out the gurus. You're right, if you watch the news and follow the money, this is the time to get ready.

Here is Sidney Poitier. Two Oscars and 2 bestsellers. Go RV!

• Upvote 2

Thanks TrinityeXchange for the post! You're a great asset to DV! I admit that I fell for the Great Pumping of June 30, 2011, but since then I have watched the news and tuned out the gurus. You're right, if you watch the news and follow the money, this is the time to get ready.

Here is Sidney Poitier. Two Oscars and 2 bestsellers. Go RV!

Well said! I too have fallen prey to Gurus in the past but it helps to let DV sort it out for me.

You all have great two cents worth.

• Upvote 1

Why pound on the GURU's ? people get anxiety over false stories becuase they are so damn greedy! they need to look inside themselves and not blame the pumpers for their unhappiness. Many of these people fool themselves into thinking that if the RV happens soon, then they can praise God with a donation. Meanwhile they shake from greed or high expectation unrealized. Why not find happiness now with God's help and develope good habits in serving others when your of modest means. If you don't refine yourself in the fruitages of God's spirit ,then you will not do things much differently if rich, than when you were poor.......IMO

Why pound on the Gurus? Holding them accountable for what they say is not pounding! Untruth is untruth. Old school says a mans word is his bond. Wanna know whats happend in our country? We stopped holding people ( including presidents and gov. officials) accountable for what they say. When we start, we will solve a great deal of issues!

Just sayin

Edited by thechosenone
  • Upvote 1

If the only thing you have to back up your info is I got a friend, I know a guy, Boots on he ground, he said she said. Sorry can not lend credibilty to that. As soon as I hear any one say my friend told me, or a business friend or my banker I try to get them to quailfy their statement. I want to know who it is and where the info is coming from before I can even lend an ounce of credibilty to it. So seems the goo roo(insert trade mark here) can not back up any claim besides saying I will break a confidentality agreement, I was asked not to repeat this. That just plain reeks of poop..

As far as I am concerned those guys need to go back to the used car lot selling the features and benefits of the new rebuilt oil filter they stuck one their bright shiny lemon they are trying to unload.

As far as this dinar is concerned. It is what it is and the risks are what they are.

I would also like to add if you have credible intel and not hear say or my theroy is I would love to hear it. I would love someone to back up with proof the rate and date.... This is a very exciting time and should be a time to celebrate not wake up every morning to an other let down with a hord of excuses as to why the fake intel was bad. That has worn out and gotten so old a long time ago..

Edited by steveinfla
  • Upvote 1

Why pound on the GURU's ? people get anxiety over false stories becuase they are so damn greedy! they need to look inside themselves and not blame the pumpers for their unhappiness. Many of these people fool themselves into thinking that if the RV happens soon, then they can praise God with a donation. Meanwhile they shake from greed or high expectation unrealized. Why not find happiness now with God's help and develope good habits in serving others when your of modest means. If you don't refine yourself in the fruitages of God's spirit ,then you will not do things much differently if rich, than when you were poor.......IMO

You may be right in what you say, but you say it so unkindly, so cruelly, that it doesn't reflect the spirit of God. Most people here don't "shake with greed," but many of them, myself included, perhaps do shake with excitement because we need this money so badly. I would love to help others now, today, but I can barely eke out my own bills each month, because my 401k took such a hard dive in the market a couple years ago. I even had to sell my beautiul little home and all my household treasures collected over a lifetime so I could move in with my daughter, who is, thank God, among the blessed. And yes, when I first came online, I listened to the gurus, not knowing who they were or how to "separate the wheat from the chafe," and although I didn't buy any more dinar, it was because I couldn't afford to do so, not because I was wise enough to know these people were lying. If you serve God so well, then perhaps you should be more mindful of "the least of these, his servants," of whom I am only one.

And speaking of refining ourselves, I believe I am being refined in God's furnace, but not in His "fruitages." Is being "refined in fruitages" even in the Bible?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Mad Mike, the Kuwait dinar NEVER RV-ed.

Do your homework.

Correct Rossenbos... The value of the Kuwaiti went to crap when Sadam started bringing it in to Kuwait by the truck loads. Let the Kuwaitis give their own money away for pennies... collect it all back... then cash in. I have a friend that lived in Iraq in 1990 and made a few bucks from the Kuwaiti ordeal. The Nazis tried a similiar thing in WW2 flooding markets with fake currency (the counterfeiters about Salomon Sorowitsch), just as Sadam made his own currency. If I remember the Iraqi dinar was at 3,000 prior to our invasion. I am guessing that is where most are getting the RV of 3.

There is always someone who will stick up for a Guru , yet if a member on here makes a post most will want links, proof, websites, articles...etc.., I say pound the Guru's! My question is why lie? Call them out for what they are. These "GURU's" know their lying period. Quit taking up for them. If their so called sources are continously wrong then perhaps before posting another lie how about getting a "new"source! It's not about greed but a little honesty! I fully understand this is posted in the rumor section but that is no reason to flat out lie. Just sayin....

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP!

Troops are finally out and that is the demarcation I have held to before we are to see Iraq enter into a new phase. I am more excited than ever. Now we watch the news from a completely different perspective. There is this new feel that everything happening from this point is ALL IRAQ. I certainly hope that they continue moving forward. The ISX took a beating on the unprecedented day. So it looks like the investors are all experiencing a bit of trepidation about the near future of the State. Nonetheless we are here and here is where we were hoping to be for quite some time now.

Troops are gone folks! Now this investment will either sink or swim. I for one am hoping to see this thing do the whale roll on top of the ocean Atlantic! Anybody with me :)

• Upvote 1

BUMP!

Troops are finally out and that is the demarcation I have held to before we are to see Iraq enter into a new phase. I am more excited than ever. Now we watch the news from a completely different perspective. There is this new feel that everything happening from this point is ALL IRAQ. I certainly hope that they continue moving forward. The ISX took a beating on the unprecedented day. So it looks like the investors are all experiencing a bit of trepidation about the near future of the State. Nonetheless we are here and here is where we were hoping to be for quite some time now.

Troops are gone folks! Now this investment will either sink or swim. I for one am hoping to see this thing do the whale roll on top of the ocean Atlantic! Anybody with me :)

Roger that ! I hope the initiation of the smarts cards is a go as well!

the term Goo Roo was created and trademarked by me. you may use this term if you like however you must provide the registered trademark symbol after the word

Goo Roo®

Thank You

lol...I've been using that word when you were still sitting on the bottom of your daddy's n*t sack

Edited by cranster

here's the wiki definition of guru... A guru (Sanskrit: गुरु) is one who is regarded as having great knowledge, wisdom, and authority in a certain area, and who uses it to guide others (teacher).

all you need to be a dinar gooroo is the ability to lie then cover your tracks. Their biggest tactic is to create urgency so people will buy immediately so they don't "miss out". People talk about this being a roller coaster ride, but it isn't, it's just a waiting game. The roller coaster is the product of a pattern of continual urgent lies to get people to buy now followed by the inevitable let down and cover up. the roller coaster doesn't exist.

It's an absolute absurdity to think the people who do know the date and rate as the OP said would divulge it to americans to put on the internet... and expose themselves to the iraqi justice system... NOT.

Remove gooroo's from the equation and the roller coaster goes away. Personally I'd like to see every last one of them in prison.

• Upvote 1