Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The GURU's APPEAR TO ALL BE Coming APART

Skybear

There are now 15,000 different opinions:

Some say one thing. . .some say a different (even more than USUAL).

Every GURU is now pontificating their WAG's (Wild-A--Guesses) about WHY they "MISSED" it!

Some say it's '"O's-Fault," as though he has the authority (or a good REASON, for that matter) to hold off the RV; Other's say it is because the HCL isn't approved; Still others say it WAS done, just that nobody in the US or the news agencies or even in Iraq KNOW it, but only the GURU's know about it. And they cannot dare RISK disclosure of HOW - especially since their "HIGH SOURCES" have all thus far BLOWN IT every time!

Others claim to have IRREFUTABLE PROOF (R-I-G-H-T. . .just like okie and jonnywg), that the foreign contractors have already been PAID in RV'd dinars, even though no US or European Contracting Company contacted knows anything about that and the two I have contacted stated they have received NOTHING except in US Dollars or a deferred payment draft.

The fact of the matter is, that it is business as usual. . .the GURU's are all giving 700-different directions from so-called "INFORMATION" and "INMTEL that is "make-it-up-as-you-go" WAGS.

If the currency revaluation goes into December or beyond, as it now is looking like it very well MIGHT, and ESPECIALLY if it still hasn't happened after the inflation exceeds 10.5% - - -everybody would be well advised to look to other sources beside the current whole list of GURU's, because at this juncture all they have produced is impotent WORDS that have no relationship to what actually happens.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

If, as I think we all believe, the gurus' objective is to pump dinar sales, then they have no vested interest in providing either accurate or truth-based information. It's only in their interest to drag out the inevitable RV/RI in the minds of all of us for as long as possible. So, their being incessantly wrong with dates means little to them, as long as they can keep a following buying into their hype of false expectations.

People feeding the bulk of us BS. I have never seen so many missed dates. It looks like its going to be a good, Friday or weekend or Monday, and now a good Thanksgiving, and now I have read a good Christmas!!! How about a good new year, when will that one start? Some people think its funny to give out false hope, and thats what they are doing. So all you people who dont know S**T why not keep it to yourself. We the people, waiting for a RV dont care what BS you have to come out with, infact "GET A LIFE" Obviously you have a sad one now.....

Happy thanksgiving and hope our service men and women come home soon.

GO R.V.

It's just like the push for Thanksgiving or Christmas timeline. Why would the Iraqis care for those two specific dates?

Do the 'gurus' really think Iraq, 95% Islam, celebrate Christmas or countries outside North America celebrate Turkey Day?

Edited by truf

People feeding the bulk of us BS. I have never seen so many missed dates. It looks like its going to be a good, Friday or weekend or Monday, and now a good Thanksgiving, and now I have read a good Christmas!!! How about a good new year, when will that one start? Some people think its funny to give out false hope, and thats what they are doing. So all you people who dont know S**T why not keep it to yourself. We the people, waiting for a RV dont care what BS you have to come out with, infact "GET A LIFE" Obviously you have a sad one now.....

Happy thanksgiving and hope our service men and women come home soon.

GO R.V.

Read more:

I know everyone wants to bash Gurus, and with good reason. But isn't this site holding hope mightily, based I hope on good intelligence, for Thanksgiving, Monday after, or December, at latest? IS this all hogwash as well? You want to wait on an RV, then tell me who or what is to be believed - I honestly have no idea. I am sure your anger was directed at certain "Gurus" on other sites, but there is a lot of healthy prediction going on with this site too. Sure hope there is some truth to it, or we all may be having to "get a life" with the realization a dinar RV might be, and may have always been, a smoking mirror mirage.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I know everyone wants to bash Gurus, and with good reason. But isn't this site holding hope mightily, based I hope on good intelligence, for Thanksgiving, Monday after, or December, at latest? IS this all hogwash as well? You want to wait on an RV, then tell me who or what is to be believed - I honestly have no idea. I am sure your anger was directed at certain "Gurus" on other sites, but there is a lot of healthy prediction going on with this site too. Sure hope there is some truth to it, or we all may be having to "get a life" with the realization a dinar RV might be, and may have always been, a smoking mirror mirage.

Probably 80% of this site is holding on hope coming from guys who make up a new date every week. Read any sort of Middle East LEGIT news, you'll see they're nowhere near out of their sanctions.

• Upvote 1

If you think about Iraq in a global sense, we would be arrogant to believe that we control too much as far as the RV. Many countries and governments are involved. Oil and natural gas dependent countries like China, Germany, and Japan. Make all the deals you can Iraq and then try to dictate terms on the level of Iran and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or Maliki as a puppet of Iran. Good luck with that.

Better fall in line and become self sufficient or we and others WILL put your house in order. No the military is not leaving your country and as a matter of fact we and others are narrowing the boarders of Iran.

Believe all the press you want too, However; we will still be there. We put too much blood in the game and too much is at stake to be able to straighten their country out just to give them free reign again to screw it up again.

We still have a presence in Cuba after how long? 70 years, Good luck with the total troop withdraws by End of Dec.

Just reflecting.

And Mahmoud Ahmadinejad you little pip squeak... Your not kidding anyone.