Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 11-23-2011

TexasGranny

adam. ive been here for almost a year now. and im a ex "rumor forum" addict. (sober for about 5 months now..praise Jesus) Youve been the only guy ive ever trusted on here. And i know that Iraq is retarded in these types of situations. But i think you were better off before you started predicting dates haha. But im still a believer and im in it for the long run. whether or not it hits this weeek.

But still thanks for all you work :D

• Upvote 4

Adam and fantastic helpers.... Thank you for all you do. This is my first (and probably only) post, though I have been reading the Dinarvets through my father for MANY months (maybe even two years now). He advised my husband and me to get dinars a while back (and become VIPs as he is), so we are all in this together. My family is grateful for your updates and the wise insights of some of the dinarvets supporters. I wish everyone at Dinarvets and you, Adam, a very blessed Thanksgiving. Thank you. Go RV!

• Upvote 8

We celebrate Thanksgiving in America because God brought the pilgrims through very difficult circumstances against all odds. When it does finally RV, let's remember God is the Giver of every good and perfect gift, He brought us to this and through this, and He deserves thanksgiving from us for all He has done, is doing and will do.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 7

Thanks Adam for all you do and Thanks Granny for being one of his many right hands.

Sounds like things are looking good for an uptick in Holiday buying :lol:

To all of us in the USA - here's to a truly Happy Thanksgiving. To those of you outside the USA - Here's to a truly Happy Thursday Vote Day!

Texhad - all I can say is "Amen"

RV for You and Me!!

• Upvote 1